喂 你 那个家伙怎么了
Hi, there. What happened to that guy?
那个家伙
What guy?
那个死掉的家伙
That guy. The one that died.
-死掉的 -上个礼拜死掉的那个
-Died? -That one last week.
-这里 -是 这里 还有哪里
-Here? -Yes, here. Where else?
哦 他啊 他死了
Oh, him. Well, he died.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
你好 你有没有放小行李的房♥间
Hello? Have you got room for an overnighter?
他还在这儿
He’s still here?
是的 因为他没办法发动他的车
Yeah, he couldn’t get his car started.
你什么时候告诉警♥察♥
When are you gonna let the police know?
随时都可以啊 只要你愿意 大卫
You phone them if you want, David.
那你呢
What about you?
我已经习惯他在周围了
I’m getting used to having him around.
我们在这儿做什么 大卫
What is it we do here, David?
-什么 -这儿
-Sorry? -Here.
-这儿 -这个公♥司♥
-Right here? -In this firm.
-这个问题范围很广 -会计学 大卫
-Well, it’s a wide range of… -Accounting, David.
特许会计是受人嘲笑的 你意识到了吗
Chartered accounting is of ten sneered at. Were you aware of that?
并不是所有的都象它一样受人嘲笑
Not any real sneering as such, no.
外面的世界很大
There’s a whole wide world out there…
所有的都需要会计去计算 不是吗
and it all needs to be accounted for, does it not?
-我 -他们爱嘲笑 不是吗
-Well, I… -They sneer, do they not?
-我不敢肯定 -它不流行
-I’m not sure. -It’s unfashionable.
不过是的 我们有条不紊
But yes, we’re methodical, yes,
我们努力 认真
we’re diligent, yes, we’re serious.
那里面发生了什么问题呢
And where’s the crime in that?
为什么不在屋顶喊叫呢
Why not shout it from the rooftops?
也许我们有点令人讨厌
Maybe sometimes we’re a wee bit boring,
但是 我们把工作完成了
but, by God, we get the job done.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那就是我认为你合适留在这里的原因
That’s why I think you fit in here.
-我很无趣 -但你可以把工作完成的很好
-I’m boring? -You get the job done.
我知道了 我以为你是指
I see. I thought you meant…
这就是为什么我放心的让你去接这个客户
Which is why I trust you with this client.
早上好 有什么可以帮忙的吗
Good morning. Can I help you?
是的 我帮你看一下
Yeah, I’ll just check that for you.
干吧
Let’s do it.
我们先谈谈怎么处理
Let’s talk about disposal.
我们必须令尸体无法分辨
We have to make that body unidentifiable.
火烧 扔进海里 掩埋都有问题
Burning, dumping at sea and burial are all flawed…
据我所知 都可以查到指纹或牙齿档案
either by fingerprints or more commonly by dental records, I have learnt.
我建议 把他埋到树林里
What I suggest is that we bury him out in the forest.
首先 我们把他的手和脚卸下来 烧掉
First we remove his hands and his feet, which we incinerate.
还有他的牙齿 只要除掉就行
And his teeth, which we just remove.
和那些活一样简单
It’s as simple as that.
大卫
David.
我一直在想这些都是派什么用的 现在
I’ve always wondered what these were for. Now…
这是我们要的
This is what we need.
而且 嗯
And…
这个
This.
-还要什么 -我不知道
-What else? -I don’t know.
一个铁锹 我们需要一个铁锹
A spade. We need a spade.
我希望你精神集中一点
I wish you’d concentrate.
我们需要一个铁锹挖一个坑
We need a spade to dig a pit.
-谁会去做 -挖坑
-Who’s gonna do it? -Dig the pit?
-不是那个 -谁做什么
-Not that. -Who’s gonna do what?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
是吗 你在说什么
Do I? What are you talking about?
你知道的 谁会去做
You know what. Who’s gonna do it?
我们一起 大卫
We all are, David.
我们一起做
We’re all gonna do it.
你 我 还有朱丽叶
You, me and Juliet
每个人都有份
will do his or her bit.
公平吗
Fair enough?
-我做不了 -我听不见
-I can’t do it. -I don’t hear this.
-我没办法做 -你已经打算退出了
-I won’t be able to do it. -You want out already?
你不想得到那些钱
You don’t want the money?
雨果已经开始腐烂了 他已经发臭了
Hugo is going off! He smells!
公♥寓♥也臭了我们不能再等了
The flat smells! We can’t wait!
我没办法把他分尸
I won’t be able to cut him up.
-谁会去做 -我认为我们应该一起做
-Who’s going to do it? -I thought we all were.
我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can.
但是 朱丽叶 你是个医生
But, Juliet, you’re a doctor.
你每天都在杀人
You kill people every day.
不一样的 我还是不想做
That’s different. I still don’t want to.
你现在才告诉我这个
Now you tell me.
有件事我想问
There’s something I want to ask.
我不知道我向上帝发誓 我不知道
I don’t know! I swear to God, I don’t know!
家人 朋友
Family? Friends?
抓起来 想想看
Drugged-up, wandering,
自杀的那些杂种没有家人
suicidal fuck-ups don’t have families.
我本以为我们可以讨论一下
I just thought we should discuss it.
拿起他的腿
Take his legs.
雨果在哪里
Where’s Hugo?
-把他提起来 -嘘
Pick him up.
-把他提起来 -嘘
Pick him up.
我向上帝发誓 我不知道 我不知道
I swear to God, I don’t know! I don’t know!
愚蠢的狗♥杂♥种♥
Stupid fuckin’ bastard.
要不然我们抽签决定
Why don’t we draw lots for it?
谁抽到短的 就让他一个人干
Whoever draws the short straw does it all.
这样 你要么别干 要么就干完
That way you either do it or you don’t.
-好 我可以 -大卫
-OK. I can go with that. -David?
-我不知道 -如果我抽到短的 我来做
-I don’t know. -If I draw the short straw, I’ll do it.
但如果你不肯干
But I’m not gonna do it
我是绝对不会干的
just because you won’t.
好吧 就这么说定了
All right, then. Here we are and this is it.
你到底参加不参加
Do you wanna play or not?
我做不了
I can’t do it.
-完成了 -好 但还没完全结束
-Finished. -All right, but not quite.
-深度够吗 -别担心
-Is that going to be deep enough? -Don’t worry.
有必要吗
Is this necessary?
是的 别废话了 要么别做 要么做完
Yes. Now come on. All or nothin’.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
哦 是的 我很好 谢谢 很好
Oh, yes. I’m fine, thanks. Just fine.
-你想说出来吗 -不
-Would you like to talk about it? -No.
这三个人都有机会
These three people get their chance to…
失去一百万
lose a million.
是的 大家好
Yes, all right. Hello there
欢迎来到我们的百万游艇节目
and welcome aboard our millionaire’s yacht.
就好象是玛丽·斯莱斯特
It’s just like the “Marie Celeste”
只不过缺少了派对气氛
but without the party atmosphere.
正如你们所知
As you know,
我们节目的目标不是赢 而是
the object is not to win the game, but to…

Lose.
不是给出正确的答案 而是
Not to give right answers, but…
错误的答案
Wrong ones.
不是要做的好 而是要做的
Not to do well, but to do really…
糟糕
Badly.
最重要的是努力
And above all to try
做成一个大杂烩
and make a total… hotchpotch.
小心了
Be careful.
亚历克斯!
Alex!
我不明白为什么不能藏在下面
I don’t know why we couldn’t stuff it under the floorboards.
不要罗嗦 亚历克斯
Stop nagging, Alex.
我们原本可以把它藏在冰箱里
We could have hid it in the fridge.
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请注意了
could I have your attention, please?
感谢大家今天来到这里
I’d like to thank you all for coming tonight…
帮助我们为疾病儿童基金会
to help us raise funds

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!