查理叔叔?
Uncle Charlie?
查理叔叔 我们可以进来吗?
Uncle Charlie, may we come in?
– 看到了吗? – 你说得对
– See? – You were right.
不错的房♥间啊 可以拍几张照片吗?
Nice room. Do you mind if I take a picture since he isn’t here?
– 我真的不想打扰你叔叔 – 我知道
– I don’t want to disturb your uncle. – Oh, I suppose so.
但我想不到 谁会对我的房♥间感兴趣
But I really can’t imagine anyone being interested in my room.
我喜欢现在的颜色 我喜欢全部是白色
It’s not the way I’d like it. I’d like to have it yellow and white.
他想享受宁静啊
Might as well let him work in peace.
我想和他说几句
Besides, I’d like to talk to you.
你说我们是普通家庭 但我觉得很有意思
Your picking us as an average family gave me a funny feeling.
– 什么有意思? – 我不知道
– What kind of a funny feeling? – Oh, I don’t know.
我想是我不想 做一个普通女孩吧
I guess I don’t like to be and average girl in an average family.
普通家庭才是好的 看看我
Average families are the best. Look at me.
– 我也是来自普通家庭的 – 和我们一样普通?
– I’m from an average family. – As average as ours?
当然是了 但我还不确定你们很普通
Sure. Besides, I don’t think you’re average.
那是因为你们现在来这里 而不是前几天
Oh, that’s because you see me now instead of a few days ago.
我那时很灰暗 查理叔叔来了就改变了
I was in the dumps. Then Uncle Charlie came and everything changed.
但你妈妈说他昨晚才到的 可能你…
But your mother said he came last night. Maybe you just think –
我知道的
I don’t think. I know.
很有趣每次我想东西的时候 总会想到查理叔叔
Funny, but when I think about how I feel, I always come back to Uncle Charlie.
而你不想让我 觉得他很不简单吗?
Are you trying to tell me I shouldn’t think he’s so wonderful?
– 噢我只是… – 桑德斯先生?
– Oh, no. I – – Mr Saunders?
我准备好打蛋了希望 桑德斯先生不会搞得很乱
– I’m ready with the eggs. – Mr Saunders mustn’t move anything.
– 我叔叔是很整洁和挑剔的 – 桑德斯先生也是的
– My uncle’s awfully neat and fussy. – Saunders is neat and fussy, too.
– 这是你提起的叔叔吗? – 是的
– Is this your uncle? – Yes, it is.
现在来一张走廊的
Now, for one of the hall.
桑德斯先生在 我房♥间拍了几张照片
Mr Saunders has been taking pictures of my room.
我姐姐提醒你们 那些鸡蛋和蛋糕
My sister told me to remind you about eggs and a cake.
我不想被拍照 我要拿回那底片
I don’t like to be photographed. I’ll have to ask you for the film.
– 噢查理叔叔 – 请给我
– Oh, Uncle Charlie. – Give it to me, please.
给他吧桑德斯
Give it to him, Fred.
真可惜牛顿太太 的照片也在里面
That’s too bad. There’s a picture of Mrs Newton on this film.
不好意思桑德斯先生 我准备好加蛋了
– Excuse me. – The eggs are ready.
我不能再让它等着了
I can’t let them stand another minute.
– 那是最后一卷胶卷了 – 噢
That was my last roll of film.
桑德斯先生 给查理叔叔拍照…
Mr Saunders took Uncle Charlie’s picture by mistake
查理叔叔把胶卷拿了
and Uncle Charlie made him give him back the roll.
他不是在开玩笑的
He wasn’t joking about not wanting to be photographed.
我们都不想 有什么家庭纠纷
We didn’t want to start a family feud.
我们明天再来 看你做蛋糕吧
I’ll get you making the cake again tomorrow.
我明天不会做蛋糕了
I won’t be making a cake again tomorrow.
我要做一些 很重要的事情
I want to help an important work, but I cannot go on making cakes.
你已经帮我们了 牛顿太太
You have helped, Mrs Newton.
我还想问一下
And now I’d like to ask another favour.
今天晚上可以约你的女儿 出去吗?我想四处看看
Could I borrow your daughter? I’d like to look around the town.
– 安妮? – 是查莉
– Ann? – Charlie.
安妮会好些 她什么都知道
Ann would be better. Ann knows everything about everybody.
– 查莉 – 如果查莉不介意的话
– Charlie. – Well, if, uh, Charlie doesn’t mind.
– 我不介意 – 太好了
– I don’t mind. – Swell.
– 再见牛顿太太 – 再见
– Goodbye, then, Mrs Newton. – Goodbye.
– 六点半好吗? – 六点半
– 6:30? – 6:30.
– 好的再见 – 再见
– OK. Goodbye. – Bye.
– 再见桑德斯先生 再见
– Bye, Mr Saunders. – Bye.
再见
Goodbye.
看来他是一个 不错的年轻人啊
He seems like a nice young man.
你不是要和 卡芙琳去看电影吗?
But I thought you were going to the movies with Catherine.
我会告诉她我有点不舒服
Oh, I’ll tell her I don’t feel well or something.
– 你好啊查莉 – 你们好啊卡芙琳雪莉
– Hello, Charlie. – Well… hello, Catherine. Hello, Shirley.
– 你们好 – 这位是格翰他刚来这里
– Hello. – This is Jack Graham. He’s in town.
– 你好 – 你好
– How do you do? – Hello.
– 你的喉咙好点了吗查莉? – 好很多了谢谢
– How’s your throat, Charlie? – Oh, much better. Thank you.
比尔在问你的事呢
Bill Forest was asking about you.
噢比尔?
Oh. Bill Forest?
再见了
Well, uh… goodbye.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Goodbye.
我知道你其实是什么人
I know what you are, really.
你是侦探
You’re a detective. There’s something the matter and you’re a detective.
– 有些事情是侦探会做的 – 听我说查莉
– Charlie, listen. – I don’t want to listen.
我不想听你们根本 就不是来做调查
Why, you’re not on a survey at all.
你对我们说谎 你们骗了我妈妈
You lied to us. You lied to Mother.
你们只是想进我们家里
You just wanted to get in our house. Police.
就是那样
That’s what it is.
你们为什么要骗我们?
What do you want with us? Why are you here, lying to us?
查莉你要听我说 你一定要相信我
Look, Charlie, you’ve got to listen to me. You’ve got to trust me.
你说谎也要相信你吗?
When you’ve done nothing but lie?
我知道你并不是 想和我约会
And you probably didn’t want to take me out at all the way I thought.
你只是想问我很多问题
You just wanted to ask me a lot of questions.
我有那样做吗有吗?
Have I asked you a lot of questions? Have I?
好了我的确是侦探 还做得很糟糕
Alright, I’m a detective. A pretty bad one.
你听我说几句好吗?
Now, won’t you even listen to me?
– 为什么你要骗我? – 我必须那样做
– Why should I when you lied to me? – I had to.
我来这里的目的 是为了一个男人不是你
When I came here to find a man, I hadn’t counted on you.
– 不是你妈妈和你家人 – 一个男人?什么男人?
– I hadn’t counted on your family. – Find a man? What man?
我们在追踪一个在逃的人
There’s a man loose in this country. We’re after him.
我们知道的很少 连他的样子都不知道
We don’t know much. We don’t even know what he looks like.
查莉你对你叔叔了解有多少?
Charlie, think. How much do you know about your uncle?
他是我妈妈的弟弟 他有什么问题?
Why, he’s my mother’s brother. What’s he got to do with it?
我们要找的人 可能是你叔叔
This man we want may be your uncle.
噢我不相信 别再烦着我
Oh, I don’t believe you. Go away and leave me alone.
我们追踪的那个男人 很可能就是你叔叔
We’re after one man. Your uncle may be that man.
但在东部还有 另一个男人在被追捕
But in the East, there’s another man who’s being hunted too,
从麻省到缅因 他可能就是那个人
through Massachusetts and into Maine. He may be the one.
我叔叔没做什么
My uncle hasn’t done anything.
他知道那会对我妈妈不好
He knows it would kill my mother if he did.
他是我妈妈的弟弟 就像罗杰和我一样
He’s her younger brother, just like Roger is mine.
他们为什么不把 在东部那人捉了?
Why don’t they arrest that man in the East?
你们为什么还要烦我们?
Why don’t you go away and leave us alone?
查莉我们晚餐时 谈起各自的亲人…
Charlie, when we were eating tonight and talking about our folks
就像平常人一样
and what we’d done and how we felt, we were like two ordinary people.
我们都在同样环境中成长
We’d been brought up about the same.
– 我们彼此都有好感 – 噢现在已不重要了
– You liked me and I liked you. – Oh, it doesn’t matter now.
什么不重要这点才重要
What do you mean, “It doesn’t matter”? It’s the only thing that does.
如果不是你的叔叔…
If it weren’t for you, you don’t think I ‘ d care
我早就把他逮捕了 知道吗?
how or where I caught up with your uncle, do you?
因为如果他真的是我们要的人 我们就要捉住他
Because if he’s the guy, I’m going to catch up with him. Remember that.
你必须保守秘密
And you’re going to keep your mouth shut.
因为你是个很好的女孩 如果你知道了…
You’re going to keep your mouth shut because you’re such a nice girl
你就会帮你叔叔
you’d help if you knew your uncle was the man we wanted.
– 我不会帮你们的 – 我知道你会的
– I wouldn’t help you. – And I know you would.
让我再给你一个好些的条件
And I’m trying to make it easier for you.
如果你叔叔真的是那个人 我们会平静地把他从这里带走
If your uncle’s the man we want, we’ll get him out of town quietly.
– 我们不会在这里逮捕他 – 在这?在妈妈面前逮捕他?
– We won’t arrest him here. – Arrest him here? With mother –
我想对你说我们不会的
I’m trying to tell you we won ‘ t.
– 求你了查莉 – 我什么也不会说的
– Please, Charlie. – I won’t say anything.
噢送我回家吧!
Oh, take me home!
晚安查莉
Good night, Charlie.
你们发现做错了 就一定很有趣
It’s going to be funny when you find out you’re wrong.
晚安
Good night.
– 你好啊查莉回来了吗? – 是的爸爸
– Hello, Charlie. Home already? – Oh, yes, Dad.
外面空气很好 我想出去呼吸一下
It’s so nice out, I thought I’d get some air before I went to bed.
你最好快点回来 查理叔叔找你
You better run in. Your Uncle Charlie’s been asking about you.
我会在后门上去的
I think I’ll just go up the back way.
我很累不是很想说话
I- I’m tired and I don’t feel like talking.
好的换衣服吧
Alright. Suit yourself.
小心照顾自己啊
– Take care of yourself. – Mm-hm.
– 晚安贺博 – 晚安查莉
– Good night, Herb. – Good night, Charlie.
晚安查莉
Good night, Charlie.
我们在说什么贺博?
What were we saying, Herb? Did I notice what?
觉得有点什么不妥吗…
Well, did you taste anything funny
你今晚在我家喝的咖啡?
about that coffee you had at my house this evening?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!