真是不打不相识
That’s where we had the fight and I didn’t know what to do.
我热爱我的工作 只是那晚不喜欢
I like my job, but I didn’t like it that night.
那晚我讨厌它
I hated it that night.
– 你现在讨厌它吗? – 不
– You hate it now? – No, not now.
这像口井 我要弄个装饰品上去
You know, this is a swell place. I’m going to put a bronze plaque up.
这门老是自己锁上!
That door’s always banging shut!
噢!大力点!
Oh! It sticks.
啊!
Uh!
你们把自己锁在车房♥干嘛?
What are you two locking yourselves in the garage for?
– 我年轻的时候是在会议室 – 奥克里先生
– When I was young, it was the parlour. – Hello, Mr Oakley.
– 我在跟查莉说再见 – 在车房♥里?
– I was saying goodbye to Charlie. – In the garage?
门被锁上了 现在我也要跟你说再见了
The door got stuck. Now I’ll have to say goodbye to you.
我们在草坪上道别好了 不用回到车房♥
Let’s say goodbye out here on the lawn. No use taking a chance on the garage.
– 完了吗? – 完了我会再回来的
– Finished here? – All finished, but I’ll be back.
– 很快就见到我的 – 噢?
– You ‘ II be seeing me around. – Oh?
不是因为公事
Not on business, though.
我明白 查莉是一个好女孩
I can understand you coming back. Charlie’s a fine girl.
她是我见过最好的女孩
She’s the thing I love most in the world.
说真的格翰警官 一帆风顺
I mean it. Have a nice trip, Mr Graham.
下次不要乱拍照了
And don’t take any more photographs without permission.
你知道这是人♥权♥啊?
Rights of man. You know, freedom?
我们下次再讨论这个吧
We’ll have a talk about freedom some day, Mr Oakley.
– 再会 – 再会
– Bye. – Goodbye.
– 记得给我写信 你有我地址吧- 嗯
Don’t forget to write. Remember, you have the addresses.
杰克!
Jack!
还有吗?牛油水果 蔬菜还要去图书馆
Anything else? I’ve got butter, fruit, green thread and go to the library.
买♥♥些新鲜的 如果还有我会叫安妮去
And whatever vegetable looks freshest. If I’ve forgotten anything, I’ll send Ann.
好的
Alright.
妈妈!
Mother!
查莉!亲爱的! 你没事吧?
Charlie! Darling! Are you hurt?
我绊倒了
I tripped.
在哪里?弄伤了膝盖吗?
Oh, what is it? Is it your ankle?
没什么事 我扶住了栏杆
I don’t think I’m hurt. I grabbed the banister.
噢你差点没命了!
You might have been killed!
每次孩子们走这楼梯 我都很担心
I worry myself sick every time one of you comes down these stairs.
太陡峭和有点摇摆 要去修理一下
They’re too steep and rickety. They ought to be fixed.
你真的没事?
Are you sure you’re all right?
查理叔叔 你什么时候走?
When are you leaving, Uncle Charlie?
查莉一切都结束了 我想忘记它
Oh, come now. That other business, it’s all over. I’d like to forget it.
– 我们现在很开心啊 – 你什么时候走?
– We’re all happy here. – When are you leaving?
我不会走的
I’m not going, you see.
暂时还不会
Not yet. I’m not going.
我想在一个熟悉的环境里 安定下来
I want to settle down. Live somewhere people know me. Put some money by.
而且成为这个家的一分子
– Start a business. Be part of the family. – I see.
– 我知道了 – 乖乖跟我做朋友吧
The most sensible thing for you to do is to be friends with me.
我愿为你做一切事情
I can do a lot for you, Charlie, for all of you.
不我们不要你的帮助
No, not you. We don’t want anything from you.
– 我真希望向妈妈揭穿你 – 我知道你想什么
– I wish I’d told my mother about you. – I know what you’ve been thinking.
你知道她会怎样吗? 她感受如何?
How would your mother have felt? What would it do to her now?
你♥爸♥爸呢? 他在银行的差事呢?
How about your father? His job at the bank?
如果这一切都没有了 你又怎么样?
What would become of all of you if everything came out?
你不用害怕 我不能告诉他们
You needn’t be afraid. I can’t tell them.
我才不怕呢 你能向谁说?谁相信你?
But I’m not afraid. What would you tell? Who’d believe you?
你脑子里都是想着华尔兹
A waltz runs through your head.
你从戒指上的刻字 联想到报纸的新闻
You don’t like the initials on a ring and connect it up with a newspaper clipping.
– 你甚至连戒指也丢了
Now, you haven’t even got the ring. I don’t know what became of it.
– 你拿了 我?
– You have it. – I?
我送给你了
I gave it to you.
我不要你在这 不要你碰我妈妈
I don’t want you here, Uncle Charlie. I don’t want you to touch my mother.
快走- – 我警告过你 不然我会亲手杀了你
So go away, I’m warning you. Go away, or I’ll kill you myself.
看见了吗? 这就是我对你的感觉
See? That’s the way I feel about you.
– 给你祖 – 噢香水
– Here you are, Joe. – Oh, perfume.
– 清新芬芳的熏衣草 – 我知道
– Just the fresh, clean smell of lavender. – Yeah, I know.
– 你们都那么英伟
You look very handsome, both of you.
– 我真为你们感到自豪 – 艾玛你也很迷人
– I’m proud of the two men in my family. – Emmy, you’re a dream.
– 别在孩子们说这话
It’s a pity the children have to sit on our laps.
这裤子有点麻烦
It’s going to be a tight squeeze. It won’t do my pants any good.
– 祖我想你来开车 – 我们这样分配
– Joe, I wish you could drive. – We do it this way.
– 查莉你坐- – – 查理叔叔可以跟爸爸坐后面…
– Charles, you’ll sit – – He can sit in the back with Dad.
– 孩子们坐在旁边 – 不可以
The children can fit in beside them.
你们都上出租车…
Nonsense. I’m getting a cab. You all go in the taxi.
– 查莉和我开车 – 不查理叔叔你坐出租车
– Charlie and I’ll go in the car. – No, Uncle Charlie, you go in the taxi.
我要坐出租车!
I want to ride in the taxi!
当然可以 就这么定吧
Course you do. So it’s all arranged.
– 查莉去车房♥把车开出来 – 我想全家人坐车
– Charlie, run out and get the car. – I’d rather drive the family.
我想你在途中听听我演讲 给点意见
I want you to hear my speech on the way. You’re my severest critic.
安妮 打电♥话♥叫辆出租车来
Anyway, we need a taxi. Ann, go call Mr Abercrombie.
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈带上我 爸爸坐出租车也可以!
Mother, please ride with me. Father can take the children. Please!
我肯定是全场 穿得最糟糕的人
Bet I’ll be the only man outside of Charles fool enough to dress up.
不会了你穿得很体面
Then you’ll be the only other on e to be correct. You look distinguished.
查理你准备好了吗? 祖你去哪?
Charles, are you all ready? Joe, are you?
等等! 我把外套带上
Wait a minute! I’ve got to get my overcoat.
噢亲爱的快点!
Please, dear. Hurry!
别急他们没见到 我是不会开始的
Take your time, Emmy. They can’t start till I get there.
这里有点冷
It’s getting chilly in here.
这里是圣罗莎
KSRO, Santa Rosa,
加州的新闻联播
with studios in Vallejo and Santa Rosa, California.
放点音乐吧
May as well have a little music while we wait.
俄勒冈州警♥察♥局 把研究范围缩小
Oregon State Police pressed theirsearch today for five –
噢!一定要那么大声吗?
Oh! Does it have to be so loud?
把低音听清楚点
Gets the lower tones better.
我喜欢大声点! 太小声我听不到!
I likeit loud! If the music’s too soft, I can’t tell what they’re playing.
如果我有一支乐队 肯定要组成87人
If I have a band, I’m a-least have 87 men.
救命!有人被困在车房♥
Help, everybody! Somebody’s caught in the garage.
那里令人窒息! 那门开不了
They’re suffocating! There’s something wrong with the door.
祖!
Joe!
让我来抱她
I’ll take her. I’ve got her.
祖从我衣柜里 拿瓶酒来快点
Joe, there’s some whisky on my bureau. Get it quick.
– 查莉查莉 – 查莉?
– Charlie. Charlie. Dear Charlie. – Charlie?
艾玛擦擦她的腿 罗杰给她扇凉
Emmy, rub her feet. Roger, run get something to fan her with.
查莉!
Charlie!
安妮不要这样
Ann, don’t, dear.
查莉?查莉 你想说什么?
Charlie? What are you trying to say?
走开
Go away.
走开
Go away.
艾玛她需要你
Emmy, she wants you.
我在这 亲爱的妈妈在这
I’m here, darling. Here’s mother. That’s right, my baby.
没事了 你真勇敢来…
That’s right, my brave little girl. Here.
– 喝一口 – 不- – 我没事
– Take a little sip of this. – No, I’m all right.
– 祖叫菲利医生来 – 我没事只想站起来
– Joe, call Dr Phillips. – No, I’m all right. I just want to get up.
查莉你很走运 有人把车开着
You had a wonderful escape. Someone must have left the motor running.
– 我找不到钥匙关上它 – 我进去时找到了
– I couldn’t find the key to turn it off. – The key was there when I went in.
幸亏我路过
Lucky thing I passed by.
她差点没命 全靠你知道该怎么做
She might have died. You saved her. You knew just what to do.
– 我也不知道怎会经过 – 把演讲取消吧
– Don’t know how I happened across her. – We’ll put the lecture off.
不你们都快去车来了
Oh, yes, there is. I want you all to go. There’s the cab now.
噢不行我要在这
Oh, I couldn’t. I just couldn’t go.
谁在车房♥发现我?
Wh-Who found me in the garage?
贺博听到你在拍门
Herb heard you beating on the door.
我在后院经过 听到拍门声
I was coming across the backyard and I heard gaspin’ and bangin’.
我就知道里面肯定有人在
I figured there must be a human bein’ in there.
– 贺博真聪明 – 真幸运
– Quick thinking, Herb. – Lucky thing.
贺博你刚好 经过救了我
I’m glad you happened to be going by, Herb.
来妈妈
Come on, Mother.
我- 我想陪你
I- I want to stay with you.
我不想演讲了 一想到查莉有危险
I don’t feel like making a speech now, when I think what might have happened.
我没事 坐下来歇会儿就行了
I’m all right. I just want to sit on the porch a while and get the air.
不亲爱的让我陪你
No, darling, I won’t hear of it.
真的没事 我在家准备晚会了
I’m alright, really. I’d rather stay home and get things ready for the party.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!