So, who did your original photographs?
是我爸 但律师说不够好
My dad, actually.But my solicitor said that they weren’t good enough.
警方没有摄影师吗? – 没有
Do you have a police photographer? – No.
要拍近照
I’m just gonna come in a bit closer.
你没有幽闭恐怖症吧?
So I hope you don’t suffer from claustrophobia.
没有 – 很好
No, I don’t actually. – That’s good.
好的 还得
Okay, so I’m just
拨一下 – 谢谢
gonna move your… – Thank you.
抱歉 还可以
Sorry. That’s great.
嗯
Okay. And…
再近一点
A little bit closer.
虽然很难堪
Now, I know this isn’t very nice.
但要做的还得去做
But it’s gotta be done, hasn’t it?
越难看越好 – 好的
I want them to look as bad as possible. – Of course.
我工作也没了 以前我工作很出色
I lost my job. I was good at my job.
你干什么的?
What did you do?
美容顾问
I’m a beauty consultant.
好的 抬起头
Okay. Now, if you just bring your chin up.
定着 不错
Put it up there.Lovely, and…
好了
That’s it.
你发生什么事了?
So, what actually happened to you?
安全带坏了 我被抛出车外
My seat belt was broken, I went through the windscreen.
车不是我的 也不是我开车 不是我的错
It wasn’t my car. I wasn’t driving. It wasn’t my fault.
你刚才说是 – 不是!
Yeah, you said. – It wasn’t.
还好吧?
Are you okay?

Em
司机有受伤吗?
Did the driver sustain any injuries?
没有 真不幸
No, unfortunately.
看来你恨他
He’s obviously not in your good books.
我再也没看见他了 也不想见他
I ain’t seen him since. I don’t want to see him, either.
人生真的很不公平
Life isn’t fair, is it?
总是有人会倒霉
Someone always draws the short straw.
很好
Okay, that’s very good. Yeah.
再来一张
One more.
收据 – 谢谢
Here’s your receipt. – Thank you.
有什么事尽管打电♥话♥过来
So, if you give us a ring in the morning, we’ll see what we can do.
好的 – 再见
Fine. – Bye,
小心点
then. Mind how you go.
莫里斯 真可怕
Oh, Maurice, that’s terrible.
怎么搞成这样? – 撞车了
How’d she do that then? – Car crash.
原本那么漂亮 – 美丽不再
Oh, she’s so lovely.- Not any more, she isn’t.
悲剧
It’s tragic.
那家伙在跟她搭讪呢
She’s getting some ear hole from that dosser now.
他整天看着我 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Oh, he’s been looking at me. Gives me the creeps.
不敢相信 – 她能拿到多少钱?
I don’t believe it. – How much money do you think she’ll get, then?
什么? – 保险金
What? – Insurance.
好运的话1万5或2万吧
Oh, if she’s lucky, 15, 20 grand.
换是我都不知如何是好
I don’t know what I’d do if it happened to me.
可能想自杀
Think I’d kill meself.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hiya.
你怎么来了? – 打扰了
Didn’t expect to see you. – Oh, I’m terribly sorry.
蒙妮卡 – 简
Hello, Monica. – Hi, Jane.
刚做完面部美容 很想喝杯茶
Just been for a facial. I’m dying for a cup of tea.
瞧那 – 什么?
Look over there. – What?
那家伙? – 谁?
That bloke. – What bloke?
看是谁? – 灯柱旁那个?
See who it is?- What? By the lamppost?
对 是斯图亚特吧?
It’s Stuart Christian, isn’t it?
不 – 是的
No. – It is.
他不是在悉尼吗? – 是吗?
But he’s in Sydney. – Is he?
他走过来了 – 他很憔悴
He’s coming over.Doesn’t look very well, does he?
就是那人 – 没事 认识的
There’s that man! – It’s all right, Jane, we know him.
是吗? – 他想干嘛?
Do ya? – What does he want?
天知道 – 老兄 他要找你
God knows.Well, it’s over to you then, buster.
谢谢提醒
Thanks very much.
斯图亚特 – 莫里斯
Hello, Stuart. – Maurice.
久违了
Long time no see.
最近怎样
Yeah. How’s things?
还好 谢谢
Fine, thanks. Fine.
很好 – 你也不错
Good. – You’re looking well.
你还在这 – 对
You’re still here, then. – Yep.
很好 – 还以为你去了澳洲 一去不返呢
Good.I thought we’d lost you to Australia.

Well…
家人可好?是莫林吧? – 是蒙妮卡
How’s the wife and kids? Maureen. – Monica.
没有孩子 – 没有?
Haven’t got any kids.- Haven’t you?
没有 她很好 有心了
No. – She’s great, thanks.
很好
Good on you, mate.
你还在干这行? – 瞧这些
You still in the game? – Look at all this.
你这是在干嘛?
What are you doing?
完全失去了风格 – 是吗?
It’s lost its style, Maurice. – Has it?
像是牙医的候诊室
Looks like a dentist’s waiting room.
我想喝杯茶
I’d kill for a cup of tea.
如果年轻或有钱
If you’re 21, or a millionaire, it’s great.
或者儿孙满堂
Or you’ve got nine kids…
那就很好 敞开胸怀
You’re fine. Brilliant. – Open arms.
但像我和你这种人
But for guys like you and me,
优秀又怎样?算了吧
it doesn’t matter how good you are. Forget it.
也算是一次历练 现在我回来了
But it was an experience and now I’m back.
那糟透了
That’s too bad.
你以前胸怀大志 – 这世界很大
You were full of such big plans as well. – Well, it’s a big place.
是的 – 真♥他♥妈♥大
That’s true. – Too fuckin’ big.
蒙妮卡 你还是风采依然
You’re looking as gorgeous as ever, Monica.
斯图亚特 想再创业吗?
So, Stuart, are you thinking about setting up again?
不了 算了
No, forget it.
太多磨难
Too much of a pain.
你也能体会
You know what it’s like, Maurice.
长年累月的苦干
You sweat your balls off for years.
试着去娱乐人们
You try and make people happy
到头来一无所有
and what do you get back? Nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯图亚特 顺便一提 这是我助手 简
Oh, by the way, Stuart, this is Jane, my assistant.
他是这里的上任店主 斯图亚特先生
This is Mr Christian, the gentleman I bought the business from.
你好 – 简 你好
Hello. – Hiya, Jane.
他没亏待你吧? – 没有
I hope he’s treating you well. – He’s all right.
也可以跟我打工 – 谢了 我在这里好好的
You can work for me any time. – I’m all right where I am, thank you.
你老婆肯定是后悔莫及才回来的
Your wife must’ve been sorry to come back.
哪个老婆?
Which wife?
那婊♥子♥
That bitch?
她其实没有离开
She never came out there in the first place.
你现在住哪? – 格雷斯区
So, where are you living at the moment, Stuart?- Down in Grays.
艾塞克斯? – 对
Essex. – Yeah.
我妈那里 – 她肯定很安慰
My mum’s place. – Must be nice for her.
还有儿子陪着 – 她去世了
Having her boy to fuss over. – She’s dead.
她死的时候 我还在曼谷
She died when I was still in Bangkok.
真遗憾 – 可惜
Sorry to hear that. – That’s a shame.
不过很少见她
Didn’t see much of her, anyway.
我想念的是老爸
It’s my dad I miss.
失之东隅 收之桑榆
You win some, you lose some.
澳洲的天气不错吧? – 太热了
You must’ve had some lovely weather in Australia. – Too hot.
那边太热 这边太冷
It’s too hot over there, it’s too cold over here.
这里还是老样子 – 重新油漆了
Hasn’t changed much in here. – Just a lick of paint.
还用碧浪之家? – 对
Still got the Bronika, then? – Yep.
还以为你有钱买♥♥哈苏相机了
I should’ve thought you’d be able to afford a Hasselblad by now, Maurice.
买♥♥得起
I can.
生意还不错吧? – 能维持生计
Oh, well-off, are ya?Surviving, mate. Yeah.
我的店子你打理得不错 – 是我的店子
You’ve done very well out of my business, haven’t ya? – My business.
不 是我的店子 – 不 斯图亚特 以前是你的店子
No, it’s my business, Maurice. – No, Stuart, no.Used to be your business.
你卖♥♥给我了 就是我的店子 – 听好
I bought it from you. It’s my business.- Listen.
这是古老的摄像店 – 是的
This was an antique shop. – That’s right.
本来是白手起家的 – 是的 我知道
There was nothing here. – That’s right, I know.
我把信誉 客户名单都交给你
I gave you my goodwill. I gave you my clientele.
妈的我把信誉交给你了 – 没有