你会生个孩子叫我做姑妈吗?
You ain’t gonna make me an auntie now, are you?
甜心?
Sweetheart.
辛西娅
Listen, Cynth…
我得走了
I’d better… Better be going.
烧烤聚会的事记得通知我
You’ll let me know about the barbecue, then, will you, sweetheart?
当然了 告诉她如果不能来 我会揍她
Yeah, of course I will.Tell her, if she can’t make it, I’ll give her a clump.
我也会 – 等等
Yeah, not before I do. – Hang on.
要替你问候蒙妮卡吗? – 好的 甜心
Shall I say hello to Monica for you? – If you like, sweetheart.
给你的 – 亲爱的 谢谢
There you go. – Thanks, darling.
再见 – 拜拜
See you. – Ta-ta.
你♥爸♥去世后 你妈怎样?
What was your Mum like when your dad died?
什么意思? – 她怎样应付?
What do you mean? – How did she cope?
不知道
I don’t know.
当时年纪小 不记得了
Too young to remember.
继续活着吧 像别人一样
She just got on with it, I suppose, like everybody else.
你需要照顾克雷格吗?
Did you have to look after Craig?
像你姐那样照顾你?
What, you mean like your big sister looked after you?
我没有
No, I did not.
母亲死后 父亲从来没提起过她
My dad never said a word about my mum after she died.
很有男子气概吧? – 我是恨他这点
That’s men for you. – I hated him for it.
他一定是痛心欲绝
He must’ve been in real pain.
只是说不出口
Maybe he just couldn’t share it.
我不能体会那种感觉
I didn’t know what I felt.
现在还不能
I still don’t.
辛西娅怪里怪气的 没有使他减轻负担
Cynthia’s antics couldn’t have helped him much.
你想念克雷格吗? – 干嘛想念他?
Do you miss Craig? – Why would I miss Craig?
他是你弟弟 – 他在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Well, he’s your brother. – He’s in Saudi Arabia, isn’t he?

Yeah.
也不是说想念他
Well, I don’t exactly miss him.
怎么了?你想念辛西娅?
Why? Do you miss Cynthia?
罗克珊跟那个民工是认真的吗?
Do you think Roxanne’s serious about this scaffolder bloke?
她们认识不久而已
Oh, she’s only known him for five minutes.
提醒你 我那个年纪就结婚了
Mind you, I was married at her age, wasn’t I?
对 – 她可能知道了
Yeah. – I wonder if she knows.
什么?我们的事?
What, about us?
我们有什么好知道的? – 心照不宣吧
What is there to know about us? – You know what I mean.
她怎么会知道 除非你告诉她
How would she know about that unless you’ve told her.
我没有 – 辛西娅也不该知道
I haven’t told her. – I hope Cynthia doesn’t know, either.
她不知道
She doesn’t.
那就没事了
That’s all right then.
不 我刚是指她可能知道 出生前辛西娅的事
No, I meant, if she knows about Cynthia. Y’know, before she was born.
不知道
I don’t know.
不知道
I don’t know.
她还有半个哥哥或姐姐在世
I mean, she’s got a half-brother or half-sister knocking about somewhere.
她有权知道 – 那就要看辛西娅
She’s got a right to know. – That’s up to Cynthia.
你没有说漏嘴吧?
You’d never say anything, would you?
当然没有 – 很好
Of course not. – Good.
反正 她可能已经告诉她了
Anyway, she must’ve told her.
她连女儿的父亲是谁都没告诉女儿
She never told her who her father was.
我们都不知道这父亲是谁
None of us knew who he was.
可能她会惦记着他
I wonder if she ever misses him.
哪个她? – 罗克珊
Who? – Roxanne.
不曾拥有 又何从惦记? – 你不是吗?
You can’t miss what you’ve never had. – Can’t you?
我真想杀了他
I was gonna kill him.
可怜的辛西娅 – 高尚的辛西娅
Poor Cynthia. – Saint Cynthia.
她已经尽力了 – 是吗?
She tried her best.
是的
Yeah.
她是尽力了
She did.
她很疼爱我
She gave me a lot of love.
若他打过来 我该怎样答覆? – 谁?
What shall I tell him if he phones, then? – Who?
莫里斯 – 不知道 你想怎样就怎样
Maurice. – I don’t know. Tell him what you want.
你要携眷出席吗? – 不
Are you gonna bring your bloke or not? – No, I ain’t.
问过他没? – 没有!
Have you asked him? – No.
喂?
Hello?
可能是他打来 – 喂?
That’ll be ‘im now. – Hello?
让我来说 – 闭嘴!
Let me talk to ‘im. – Shut it!
对方不说话
Well, there ain’t no one there.
又是那些变♥态♥狂 – 甜心
Be one of them perverts. – Sweetheart
妈的别再说这烧烤的事了
Mum, will you stop going on about this fuckin’ barbecue.
你现在去约会吧?顺便问问他
You’re going to see him now, ain’t you? You could ask him.
我也不一定想带他去
I don’t even know if I want him to go and it ain’t for ages anyway.
我们拍拖才没几天
再见
See you later.
我,祖儿… – 我,祖儿…
I, Zoe… – I, Zoe…
愿意嫁给 – 愿意嫁给
Take you, Darren… – Take you, Darren…
戴伦你 – 戴伦你
To be my husband… – To be my husband…
生死与共 – 生死与共
To have and to hold… – To have and to hold…
从今尔后 – 从今尔后
From this day forward… – From this day forward…
顺境逆境 – 顺境逆境
For better, for worse… – For better, for worse…
贫穷富贵- 贫穷富贵
For richer, for poorer… – For richer, for poorer…
无论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health…
戴伦与祖儿共偕连理
Darren and Zoe have given their consent
相互作出婚姻宣誓
and made their marriage vows to each other.
执子之手 与子皆老
They, have declared their marriage by joining of hands
并且交换了戒指
and by the giving and receiving of rings.
我现在宣布
I therefore proclaim that
你们是夫妻了
they are husband and wife.
你今晚不去见他?
Ain’t you seeing him tonight, then?
今晚想早点睡
I’m having an early night.
陪我吗? – 昨晚喝醉了
Keep me company? – I’ve got hangover.
你应该多回家
You should stop in more often.
你跟他一起时 有保护自己吧?
You are lookin’ after yourself with him, ain’t you, sweetheart?
什么意思? – 小心点
What d’you mean? – You know, taking care.
也不是要干涉你的私人生活
I don’t want to ask you nothing personal, darling, but…
你有吃避孕药吗?
Are you taking the pill?
这是我的私事
That is personal.
怎么不带他回家? – 别说了
Why don’t you bring him round? – Leave it out.
我想见见他 见不到他
I’d like to meet him. I wouldn’t know him
我怎能了解他? – 你就是会说
if he stood up in me soup. – Don’t hold your breath.
你别指望他,亲爱的
You don’t want to leave it up to him, darling.
男人都是那样的 – 妈妈 
Men are all the same. – Mum!
希望他有用那个
I hope he uses a what’s-name…
避孕套吧? – 别多管闲事
Condoms. – Mind your own business!
套套会渗漏的 得小心
They can leak.You wanna be careful.
你是妒忌我吧?
You’re jealous, ain’t ya?
他今晚去哪了?
Where is he tonight, anyway?
不知道 – 可能去玩女人了
I dunno. – Most likely out giving somebody else one.
避孕药吃光了 于是我就怀了你
That’s how I got caught with you.Running out of the pill.
你应该去戴个环 – 说别的好吗!
You could have a coil fitted. – Change the record.
去找默荷兰医生吧
Dr Mulholland make an appointment.
那个杀精避孕套你也合用 – 小声一点!
You’d suit the sponge. – Keep your voice down.
我楼上还有个子♥宫♥帽 你可以用
I’ve got a Dutch cap floating around somewhere upstairs. You could have that.
用水冲冲 洒点爽身粉 你去哪?
Run it under the tap. Bit of talcum powder.
我不想听这个!
Where are you going? – I don’t have to listen to this.
甜心!
Sweetheart…
罗克珊!
Roxanne.
甜心 我只是想帮你
Sweetheart, darling… I’m only trying to help you.
走开 – 我是你妈妈
Leave me alone. – I’m your mother.
出去 – 即使怀孕了也不用怕
Get out of my room! – It don’t matter if you have a little baby.
我来照顾 – 我没有怀孕!
I’ll look after it. – I ain’t gettin’ pregnant.
我会辞掉工作 – 这关你屁事!
I’ll give up me job. – It’s nothing to do with you!
怎么不关我事!我十月怀胎生你出来!
Yes, it bloody is! I’m not having you dropping it in my door!
天哪! – 对不起 亲爱的 我不是故意
Jesus Christ! – I’m sorry, darling. I didn’t mean…
闭嘴!真恶心 你这蠢货!
Fuck off!You make me sick, you stupid bitch!
喂? – 打扰了
Hello. – I’m sorry to trouble you, but…
我要找
I’m trying to locate
辛西娅·帕里
a Cynthia Purley.
我就是
Yes?
你是辛西娅·帕里?
Is that Cynthia Purley?
对 – 辛西娅·罗斯·帕里?
Yes. – Cynthia Rose Purley?
对 – 奎尔特街76号♥?