我弟弟帮她搞了个生日聚会
My brother’s doing a party for her.
那很好 他懂得帮你分担
That’s nice. At least it takes the strain off of you.
是的
Yeah, well, there is that.
真可惜你不能来
Shame you ain’t comin’, really.
认识新的家庭
Meet your new family.
甜心 – 什么事?
Oh, sweetheart! – what?
差点忘了
I nearly forgot!
补上生日快乐
Happy birthday for Sunday. – Oh.
犯不着要买♥♥礼物 – 不用多少钱
Oh, you shouldn’t have bothered. Oh. – Oh, it ain’t nothing much.
谢谢
Aw. Oh, thank you.
别哭
Don’t start crying.
我该问问他 – 什么?
Perhaps I should ask him. – What?
我带你去行不行 – 说不准
If I can take someone. – Oh, I don’t know.
这是家庭聚会吧? – 你也是家人
It’s a family thing, isn’t it? – Well, you’re family, ain’t ya?
你是我的骄傲
I’m proud of ya.
亲爱的莫里斯
Listen, Maurice, sweetheart,
我有个请求 – 什么事?
I wanted to ask you a favour. – Oh, yeah. What’s that, then?
星期天的聚会 – 烧烤聚会
You know the party Sunday? – Barbecue, yeah.
对 我可以带人去吗?
Yeah.Can I bring a mate
甜心?
sweetheart?
喂? – 男人?
Hello? – Is it a bloke?
当然不是 你这傻瓜
Of course it ain’t a bloke, you silly bugger.
相逢不如偶遇 – 嗯 什么人?
Chance’d be a fine thing. – Who is it, then?
工厂的同事 我们出去玩过几次了
Oh, just someone at work. We’ve been out a couple of times.
原来约了她星期天去玩 后来忘了
And I was meant to have seen her Sunday, only I forgot.
带她来可以吧? – 可以吧
Is that all right, then? – I suppose so.
“可以吧”是什么意思?
What d’you mean, you suppose so?
没事 – 太好了
No, it’d be fine. – Smashing.
我还要看看 – 看什么?
I’ll have to check it out, though.Check it out? Who with?
若我不另行通知 你就带她来吧
Listen… if I don’t phone you back, bring her, all right?
我不想有谁不高兴 – 别担心
I don’t wanna upset nobody.- Oh, don’t worry.
真的? – 对 没问题
Are you sure, then? -Yeah, yeah, no problem, yeah.
好的 甜心 真期待那一天
Okay, then, sweetheart. Lookin’ forward to it.
好的 替我问候罗克珊 – 好的
All right, yeah. Well, say hello to Roxanne for me. – Yeah.
再见 – 好的 辛西娅 再见
Ta-ta, then. – All right, ta-ta. Bye, Cynth.
我跟弟弟说了 他说没问题
Listen, I spoke to my little brother today, and he says it’s all right.
你要来吗?
So, do you wanna come, then?
不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我说你是我的朋友
I told him you was me mate.
感觉有点别扭 – 别傻话了
I’d still feel a bit awkward.Oh, don’t be daft, sweetheart.
一起去好吗?
You’ll be with me, won’t ya?
感觉不对劲 – 你不是想来吗?
It wouldn’t feel right.I thought you wanted to come.
是的
Yeah.
你要改变主意吗?
Oh, well, ‘course if you’ve changed your mind.
我还充满期待呢 – 我了解
I was lookin’ forward to it. – Oh, I know.
那你怎么说? – 好的 我去
What d’you think, then?All right. I’ll come.
你去? – 对
You’re coming? – Yeah.
好的 甜心 听我说
All right, then, sweetheart, listen.
我这星期内会打给你 告诉你地址
I’ll give you a ring later in the week, and give you the address and everything.
好的 – 再见
Okay, then. – Okay, ta-ta, then.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
天哪!
jesus
你应该直接答应她
You should’ve just said yes.
搞得我像个
Makin’ me look like a… Oh.
我哪里可以说不? – 还是由你作主
I can hardly say no now. Oh. – That’s up to you.
都不知道她带来那个人是谁
We don’t know anything about this person, whoever she is.
她的新朋友 她们一起出去玩过几次
It’s some new mate. They’ve been out a few times.
两个疯子 – 有个朋友是好事
Oh, two hysterical nutters. – I’m just glad she’s got a friend.
这次真够我受
I’m gonna have a great time.
把简也叫来吧
I thought I’d ask Jane as well.
还有谁要叫的?
Anybody else you want to invite?
花♥园♥里只有4张椅子
We’ve only got four garden chairs.
给我两片止痛药
Oh, give us two of them painkillers.
拿着
There you go.
要吃炸鱼加炸土豆条吗?
Do you fancy some fish and chips?
别玩了
Don’t be sarcastic.
我是真的在问你 对不起
I wasn’t. Sorry.
这有电铃 – 不用了 我刚敲门
There’s a bell ‘ere. – Don’t do that!I’ve just done the knocker!
好的
All right!
你好 – 甜心 你好
Hello, there. – Hello, sweetheart.
安全到步了? – 久违了
You got here in one piece, then? – Long time no see.
对 谢谢 寿星公你好
Yes, that’s right. Thank you.Hello, birthday girl!
蒙妮卡 你好 – 瞧你
All right, Monica?- Oh, look at you!
他叫波尔 – 你好 波尔
This is Paul.- Hello, Paul.
你好 – 幸会
How d’you do? – Nice to meet you.
莫里斯回来了
Oh, here’s Maurice.
进来吧
Now, come away in.
简 你好 – 蒙妮卡 你好
Hi, Jane. – Hello, Monica.
这位是简
Oh, this is Jane.
1369
01:48:27,700 –》 01:48:29,930
莫里斯刚去车站接她
Maurice has just been picking her up from the station.
回来了 你好 甜心
Here he is. Hello, sweetheart.
你好 – 天哪!
Hiya.
你好 – 莫里斯 你好
All right, Maurice?
送给你的
I got you that.
不用送东西了 – 没事
You didn’t have to do that.- It’s all right.
最近好吗? – 嗯
All right? – Yeah.
喝什么?红酒 白酒 葡萄酒 啤酒
Yes. – Right, what d’you want to drink?Red, white, rosé, beer?
我喝白酒
Oh, I’ll have white, Maurice.
我要啤酒 – 好的 干杯
Yeah, beer. You’re welcome. – Oh, thanks a lot, cheers.
辛西娅? – 我要白酒
Cynth?I’ll have white, please, Maurice.
简呢? – 葡萄酒
Jane? – Rosé.
好的
Okey-doke.
你朋友呢? – 不知道
Where’s the friend, then? – I’ve no idea.
有烟灰缸吗? – 茶几上有
Have you got an ashtray, darlin’?Oh, there’s one on the coffee table, Cynthia.
你是戒不了烟吧?
I didn’t think you would’ve given up.
那是人生仅存的一点寄托
Oh, one of the few pleasures in life, Monica.
这些很新鲜 – 喜欢吗?
These are very bright. – Don’t you like ’em?
喜欢 要插起来
Yeah. I’ll just put them in a vase.
照片放这干嘛? – 我们很喜欢
What you got that up there for? – We like it.
别笑 傻乎乎的照片
Well, don’t laugh. It’s stupid.
这是我早期的作品
It’s one of my early works.
当时我还是个饭桶 – 他妈的 他是个摄影师
You miserable little git. – He was fucking around behind the camera.
该死的 别说粗口
Oi, mind your language, little sod.
工作怎样了? – 还好
So how’s work, then? – Oh, it’s all right, yeah.
喜欢那工作? – 还好
Are you still enjoying it? – Yeah, it’s all right.
想不想再念大学? – 别提大学了
When are you going to college again? – Shut up about college.
不想读大学? – 不想
You’re going to college, ain’t you? – No, I ain’t.
你脑袋很聪明 应该念书 – 我不想用脑
Well, you should do. You got a good brain. – I don’t want to use it, though.
随便你 – 行
Well, suit yourself. – Yeah, I will.
波尔是个建筑工 – 你妈说过了
Paul’s a scaffolder.Yeah, your mum said.
工作很累吧? – 有时候是
Bet that’s hard work, innit? – Can be, mate, yeah.
特别是冬天 – 对
Especially in the winter.That’s right.
我想营造地中海的风格 – 厨房♥真漂亮
I wanted to give it a Mediterranean feel. – Oh, it’s a lovely kitchen.
这是 – 巨大的厕所
And this is the… Oops. – Oh, that’s a big lavatory.
这是楼下的厕所 – 真方便 如果在花♥园♥里
This is the downstairs toilet.Oh, that’s handy, isn’t it? ‘Cause if you’re in the garden…
正是 很方便
Exactly. It’s really convenient.
粉红色显得静谧 – 是的
And I think the peach tones make it quite tranquil. – Yeah.
要上厕所就来这里吧
So, you know where it is, if you need it.
简 借过一下
Now… Excuse me, Jane.
这是车房♥ – 还以为是橱柜呢
This is the garage. – I thought it was a cupboard.
新车吗? – 对 我的坐驾
Is that a new car? – Yes. That’s my car.
旧那辆出毛病了? – 没有
What was the matter with your other one? – Nothing.
到楼上看看吧
I’ll show you upstairs.
从这里开始
We’ll start with this.
这是水箱 – 这里放毛巾 床单
Oh, there’s the tank.- That’s where I keep my towels, and bed linen.
作为衣柜 – 不够大
Just your airing cupboard.It’s not very capacious.
这是冲凉房♥
And this is Maurice’s bathroom.
绿色的 跟水箱相配
It’s green. Matches your tank.
这些都是新地毯吗? – 是的
Are these all new carpets, are they, sweetheart? – Oh, yes.