I gave you my fucking reputation.You gave me nothing, Stuart.
说实话 你的客户名单不管用 – 不是的
With all due respect, your client list was shit. – It wasn’t.
我跟单联♥系♥他们 打电♥话♥给他们
I followed it up. I wrote to them, I rang ’em.
结果一单生意也没有
I didn’t get one bite.
若是有生意 那是我的功劳
Now, if there’s any success in this shop, it’s down to me.
胡扯 – 我没有 这是事实
That’s bollocks!No, it’s not bollocks, Stuart. It’s the truth.
你拍过多少婚礼了? – 足够多
How many weddings do you do? – Oh, enough.
多少? – 每年40场
How many? – About 40 a year.
我以前是140场 – 亲自去拍?
I used to do 140.- What, personally?
不是 没人会亲自去拍 – 我就是这样
No, not personally. No.Nobody does them personally. – I do.
那你真♥他♥妈♥笨 请些摄影师来 让他们出去拍
Well, then, you’re a bloody fool.You get people in. Get ’em out there.
有什么机会就把握住 见缝插针
If the work’s there, take it. You got to grab it while you can.
我才不想请些下三流的人 我管不住
It’s not in my interest to get some tosser in.I mean, I’ll have no control.
他们会坏了名声 – 谁是下三流的人!
He could fuck up my reputation. – I’m not a tosser.
我没说你是 – 妈的我不是下三流的人
I didn’t say you were. – I’m not a fuckin’ tosser.
我不是说你 – 别叫我做下三流的人
I’m not talkin’ about you. – Don’t call me a tosser.
斯图亚特 我不是在说你
I wasn’t talking about you, Stuart.
我还能照相
I can still do it.
我还有洞察力
I’ve still got an eye.
这是与生俱来的
They can’t teach you that.
我还是一名摄影师
I’m still a photographer.
你当然是
‘Course you are.
若想请人帮忙
So if you want someone to help you out
不用费心 老兄
no worries, mate.
我会好好干 – 好的
I’ll be all right.Right, right.
斯图亚特 我懂你意思了 我会放在心上的
I… I see what you’re saying, Stuart, yeah. – I’ll bear it in mind.
相机可以借我吗? – 好的
You could lend me a camera. – Yeah, sure.
我的坏掉了
I’ve had mine nicked.
好的
Yeah, great.
谢谢 – 行
Thanks. – Sure.
还以为摆脱不了他
I thought we were never gonna get rid of him.
天开眼了
There, but for the grace of God.
茶放在桌上
Tea’s on the table.
好的
Right.
你不喝吗? – 不喝了
Ain’t you having none? – No.
干嘛?
Why not?
我要出去
I’m going out.
去哪?
Where are you going?
我这就走了 – 不告诉我去哪吗?
I’m off now, then, sweetheart. – Ain’t you gonna tell me where?
你去哪也从来不告诉我
You never tell me where you’re going.
你平时都不出去 – 我今晚要出去
But you don’t never go nowhere.- Well, I’m going somewhere tonight.
再见 – 玩得开心点
Ta-ta. – Have fun.
不用等我
Don’t wait up.
她最近古古怪怪的
She’s been acting right funny.
她去哪了? – 鬼知道 她不肯说
Where’s she gone? – Oh, fuck knows. She wouldn’t tell us.
莫里斯那里不错 他家有许多酒
He’s all right, though, Maurice. – He’s always got plenty of wine in and that.
可以喝个痛快 – 很好
We’ll get well-pissed. – Yeah, nice one.
老实说我有点不好意思
I’m a little bit shy of you, to tell you the truth, sweetheart.
我?在我面前不必拘谨
Me? Oh, you shouldn’t be.
看你这模样
Look at you, sitting there.
就像个模特 – 真的?
You look like a model. – Oh, do I?
你小时候一定很可爱
I bet you was a pretty little girl, wasn’t you?
是的 很可爱
Yeah. Lovely.
别这样 变不回来的
Don’t do that! – You’ll stay like it.
停!适可而止
Stop it! Don’t spoil it.
我经常做鬼脸吓唬妈妈 – 是吗?
I used to drive my mum mad, pulling faces. – Did you?
她肯定笑得合不拢嘴 – 其实没有
I bet she was a laugh, wasn’t she? – No, not really.
你说她是个产婆? – 是的
Thought you said she was a midwife. – Yeah, she was.
我也想做产婆 我喜欢小婴儿
Yeah, I’d like to have been one of them. I love babies.
亲爱的 对不起 – 没事
I’m sorry, darling. – It’s all right.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
喜欢喝这个吗? – 喜欢 很好
Is that all right for you? – Yeah, it’s lovely.
好酒
Wet, ain’t it?
要上菜没有?饿死了
Where is this food, then? I’m ravishing.
怎么了?
What?
有太多问题要问你 都不记得是什么了
I’ve got so many things I wanna ask you, but I can’t remember what they are.
有人聊聊天挺好的
Nice to have somebody to talk to, innit?
手给我看看
Give us your hand here. – Oh…
你的皮肤真好
Oh, you’ve got beautiful skin.
嗯 让我看看相 – 你会看掌相?
Right, let’s have a look at you. – What, can you read palms?
以前会 很久没看了
I used to. Ain’t done it for years.
现在都不流行了
Nobody’s interested no more.
单凭手掌 即使不认识你 我也知道你是个好姑娘
Now, if I didn’t know you,I could see just by lookin’ here what a nice girl you are.
心地善良 长寿
Big heart. Ooh, you’re gonna live to a ripe old age an’ all.
再瞧瞧 会有几个孩子 – 哇
Let’s have a look.Couple of kids.
想生孩子吗? – 不确定
you wanna babies? – I’m not sure, really.
不想吗? – 可能想 还不知道
Oh, don’t ya? – Maybe, I don’t know yet.
当然要生孩子
Yeah, ‘course you do.
你是什么星座的? – 狮子座 世蟹宫宫头
And what star sign are you? – Leo. I’m on the cusp of Cancer.
生日是几号♥?是7月23日吧
And when’s your birthday? Oh.23rd of July, ain’t it?
我还不知道吗?
You’d think I’d know that, wouldn’t ya?
那不是那天? – 是的 周日
That was the other day, wasn’t it?- Yeah, Sunday.
通电♥话♥时怎么不提醒我? – 没什么大不了
Well, why didn’t you say nothing when I phoned ya? – It’s not a big deal.
有开聚会吗? – 没有
D’you have a party? – No.
那你怎么过的? – 在家看看书 喝喝酒
What d’you do, then? – Stayed in, read me book, had a little drink.
一个人过? – 对
What, on your own? – Yeah.
甜心 补上生日快乐!
Well, happy birthday for Sunday, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在总算出来玩了 – 对 有人陪
You’re out now, ain’t you? – Yeah. In good company.
有妈妈陪
With your mum.
有想过学车吗?
Have you thought about having some driving lessons?
学来干嘛? – 你生日我送你东西
What for? – I could get you some for your birthday.
别傻了 – 送辆摩托给你
Don’t be stupid. – Get yourself a little motor?
你今晚要出去?
Ain’t you going out tonight?
不 – 怎么了?
No. – Why? What’s happened?
你要出去? – 对 等下
You going out? – Yeah, later.
你去哪? – 酒吧 希望你能照顾自己
Where are you going? – Down the pub.I hope you’re taking care of yourself.
什么意思? – 别又搞大肚子
What d’you mean? – Well, you don’t wanna go getting knocked up, do ya?
放肆! – 阁下贵庚了?
Don’t be so bloody cheeky.Not at your age.
“埃达发廊”
不错 – 这里没扫
All right? – Missed a bit, darlin’.
这是谁? – 又来了?
Who’s this? – Oh, don’t start all that again.
快 这是谁?
Come on, who is it?
不是我吧? – 不是
It ain’t me, is it? – No.
那是谁? – 史泰龙
Well, who? – Sylvester Stallone.
他说的话我都听不懂
I can’t understand a word he says.
但是他样子蛮好看
You like looking at him, though.
不是我喜欢的类型 – 喜欢哪类型?
No, he ain’t my sort.- What is your type?
电影明星? – 对
What, film star?- Yeah.
马龙
Marlon.
我喜欢胖胖的男生
Like a bloke with a bit of meat on him.
那你喜欢什么类型?
What sort of bloke do you go in for, then?
有智慧 感情丰富的
Intelligent, sensitive.
外貌不重要吗?
Well, don’t you care what they look like?
重要 但脑里不能空空如也
Yeah, but they’ve gotta have something going on upstairs.
你只跟黑人交往吗?
You only have black boyfriends, do you?
对
No.
若是不想要孩子
How d’you look after yourself, then, y’know,
你用什么保护措施?
if you don’t wanna have babies?
套套
Condoms.
单用套套而已?
Oh, you just stop at that then, do you?
对 那是最好的方法
Yeah, it’s the best way, really.
但还是要小心一点 – 保护自己
Ooh, you can’t be too careful…can you, these days? – You gotta protect yourself.
下周我女儿生日
It’s my daughter’s birthday next week.
几岁了? – 21
How old is she? – 21.
青春年华 – 她现在是你妹妹了
Nice age. – Well, she’s your sister now, really, ain’t she?
是的
Yeah, I suppose she is.
她长得像你吗? – 有点像
Does she look like you? – Yeah, a bit.
你长得更像我
You look more like me than she does.
我们的体形差不多
We’re the same build.
她眼睛长得怎样 – 蓝色的
What are her eyes like? – Blue.