迈克尔-舒马赫在赫雷斯 赢得了欧洲大奖赛
Michael Schumacher wins the European Grand Prix here at Jerez.
迈克尔·舒马赫再次拉开了差距
Michael Schumacher has opened up the gap again.
这是一出激烈的人性戏剧
And it was an intensely human drama.
比赛就像钟摆一样 在戴蒙和迈克尔之间摇摆
The races would swing like a pendulum between Damon and Michael.
戴蒙·希尔赢了
Damon Hill wins!
戴蒙·希尔遇到了他人生中 最大的挑战
Hill has got the biggest challenge in his life
要和迈克尔·舒马赫正面交锋
to go head-to-head with Michael Schumacher.
(澳大利亚 阿德莱德 1994年11月13日)
你知道他的比赛是决定性的
The point is, that you know his is the decisive race
所有的战术、超车演练
and all tactics,xa0the overtaking maneuvers,
情况将全都基于此
the situation will be based on that.
舒马赫和希尔之间的一分
One point between Schumacher and Hill.
锦标赛进入了 最后一场令人激动的比赛
So the Championship went down to this incredibly thrilling last race.
实际上 这看起来并没有那么容易
Realistically, it didn’t look like it was gonna be that easy.
我就在那里
So, there I was.
在和迈克尔·舒马赫的冠军争夺战中 突然之间
Suddenly in a title fight with, uh, Michael Schumacher.
在阿德莱德 红灯亮起了
The red light is on here in Adelaide.
这是本赛季的最后一场比赛
And we are racing for the last time in this season.
迈克尔·舒马赫领先
And Michael Schumacher takes the lead!
舒马赫领先 还是戴蒙·希尔领先呢
Schumacher takes the lead. Or is it Damon Hill?
领先的不是希尔 是舒马赫
It’s Schumacher who leads from Hill.
我必须和那辆车拼命搏斗
I had to fightxa0very hard with the car.
对我来说 要保持赛车
It was very difficult for me
始终在路上行驶是很困难的
to keep the car on the road the whole time.
同时 我也无法摆脱戴蒙
And as well, I… I couldn’t go away from Damon.
大约20圈左右 我们都是头对尾
We were just nose to tail for about 20 laps or so.
迈克尔刚开始拉开距离 我就开始想
Michael had just started to pull away, and I was starting to think,
“我追不上那种速度”
“I can’t… I can’t keep up that pace.”
有一段时间我突然发现了一条界线
I had a time where I suddenly, uh, found a line
可以让我消失一下
where I could disappear a little bit,
我想是两秒或两秒半的时间
for I think two seconds, two-and-a-half seconds.
我一直保持着极限状态 真的非常努力
I was all the time on the limit, really fighting very hard.
然后在拐弯处 我开了出去
And then, on the bump, I just, uh, stepped out.
我撞到了墙
Then, I painted the wall.
我已经很失望了 心想:“靠”
I was already disappointed. I thought, “Shit,”
但然后我觉得 “好吧 你还可以继续”
but then I felt, “Okay, you… you still can go on.”
当我们转到一个角落时 我看到他回到了赛道上
When we went around one of the corners, I saw him coming back on the track,
他好像刚离开 然后又回来了
and it looked like he’d just gone off and then came back on again.
我看到他的车在摇晃
And I saw his car wobbling.
当我开到左边的时候 我这样做了一下
When I drove over to the left, I was doing a bit like this
来检查一切状态 清理轮胎
to check everything,xa0clean off the tires.
我看到了一个超车的机会 我觉得我必须要走了
I saw an opportunity to go past, and I felt, “I have to go.”
看看戴蒙·希尔和舒马赫 糟糕
Look at Damon Hill and Schumacher. Oh no!
我转到角落的那一刻
The moment I turned into the corner,
是戴蒙撞击到了我的侧箱
it was Damon who hit me first on the sidepod.
他的车开过来撞了我的车
And his car came back across and hit my car,
然后两个轮子就开了上来
and he went up on two wheels.
在那一刻 我翻到了空中 然后撞到轮胎墙
In a moment,xa0I was up in the air and then into the tire walls.
不行 我无法理解
So no, I… I couldn’t understand it.
舒马赫出局了
Oh! Out goes Schumacher!
德国人退出了澳大利亚大奖赛
The German is out of the Australian Grand Prix,
戴蒙·希尔只要继续下去 就能成为世界冠军了
and Damon Hill only has to keep going to be World Champion.
这个点的情况很简单
The point situation was very simple.
他比我有优势
He had a points’ advantage on me.
如果我们都没完成 他就是冠军
If none of us finished, he’d be Champion.
戴蒙·希尔必须要回维修站
Damon Hill will have to go back to the pits.
我可以看到我的悬挂系统坏了
I could see my suspension was broken.
所以我无法继续下去了
So, I couldn’t carry on.
作为一个竞争者 不管发生什么 他都会赢的
As a competitor, he was going to win come what may.
迈克尔做了他必须做的事 来阻止我打到他
Michael did what he had to do to stop me beating him.
让我坐在车里
Put me in the car,
在阿德莱德 我得到了一个点的优势
in Adelaide, and I’ve got a points’ advantage,
而我的对手从内道逼近 我该怎么做 我不知道
and my rival comes up the inside, what would I do? I don’t know.
1994年世界锦标赛
The 1994 World Championship
是迈克尔·舒马赫赢得的
has been won by Michael Schumacher.
科琳娜给了我很大的支持 她现在也在这么做
Corinna has given me great support, and she certainly is doing so now.
这就是科琳娜想要来 并且我也想让她来的原因
That’s why Corinna wanted to come, and I wanted her to come too.
看来她又给我带来了好运
And it looks like she’s brought me luck again.
事实上 这些年来
Actually, I always went with him
我一直和他一起去比赛
throughout those years.
我可能在巴士上或幕后的某个地方
It might have been in the bus or somewhere behind the scenes,
但我一直和他在路上
but I was always on the road with him.
我们总是喜欢在一起
We always enjoyed it together.
这对他是一种支持
It was a support to him,
我知道他不是一个人
just knowing he wasn’t alone.
因为我们在不停地周游世界 改变时区
Because we were traveling around the world, changing time zones,
我们必须确实确保他睡得很好
we really did make sure that he slept well.
迈克尔几乎把每件事都计划好了
And Michael planned practically everything down to the minute.
在某个时间起床 在浴室待15到20分钟
Get up at such-and-such a time, 15 to 20 minutes in the bathroom.
有一天晚上 当我们在铃鹿的时候 我意识到
One night, when we were in Suzuka, I realized there was no way
我不可能睡着了
I was going to fall asleep,
所以我花了半个晚上坐在马桶上
so I spent half the night sitting on the toilet,
为了不吵醒他 让他睡个好觉
in order not to wake him up, to let him have a good night’s sleep.
于是我在那里看书
So I read my book in there.
另一方面 当我们在家的时候
On the other hand, when we were at home
迈克尔必须要提前离开
and Michael had to leave early,
我从来没有听到过他的声音
I never heard him.
他很安静
He was so quiet.
他总是在离开前来我床上
He always came to my bed just before he left,
抚摸我的胳膊 给我个吻 然后说:“我要走了”
stroked my arm, gave me a kiss, and said, “I’m leaving.”
然后他就走了 从不叫醒我
And he was gone. He never woke me.
他对我总是很体贴
He was always very considerate towards me.
人群在咆哮 旗帜在飘扬
The crowd is roaring. The flags are waving.
来迎接他们的偶像和英雄 迈克尔·舒马赫
To greet home their idol and their hero, Michael Schumacher.
他赢得了德国大奖赛
And he wins the German Grand Prix.
英雄来了
There is the hero.
这里是崇拜并敬佩他的人
And there are the people who admire and venerate him.
这里有超过十万的德国人
There are over 100,000 Germans here.
这就是他们期待已久的
This is what they have waited for for so long,
看一个德国人赢得德国大奖赛
to see a German win the German Grand Prix.
迈克尔·舒马赫进入了最后一圈 最后比赛的
Michael Schumacher enters the last corner of the last race
最后一个弯道 然后就能赢得 日本太平洋大奖赛的冠军
of the last lap to win the Pacific Grand Prix in Japan
并成为1995年的世界冠军
and to become the World Champion of 1995
正如他在1994年的世界冠军一样
as he was the World Champion of 1994.
不需要进一步证明
And, uh, no further proof is needed
他是当时最好的车手
that he is the best driver of his day.
我不认为迈克尔想要不断增加
I don’t think Michael ever wanted to keep increasing the numbers
世界锦标赛的数量
of World Championships.
如果他留在贝纳通 我想他也能
If he’d stayed at Benetton, I think he’d have won
在1996年赢得世界锦标赛
the World Championship in ’96 as well.
但这再也不能激励他了
But that didn’t motivate him anymore.
当你在车里的时候 你就是在控制你自己的命运
When you’re in the car, you are controlling your own destiny.
你只有一次机会
You only get one chance.
在一级方程式中 每个人都很独♥立♥
In Formula One, everyone is very discrete.
没人会靠近维修区的车手说
No one would approach a driver in the pit and say,
“我们谈谈吧 ”从未有过
“Can we talk?” Never.
他收到了许多邀约
He received a number of offers.
他可以待在原来的车队
He could stay where he was.
在迈凯轮队 他可以驾驶他们的一辆奔驰赛车
At McLaren, he could drive one of their cars with a Mercedes motor.
他还可以去法拉利队
And he could come to Ferrari.
当时 尼基·劳达是法拉利队的顾问
At that time, Niki Lauda was working for Ferrari as a consultant.
法拉利队的情况一点也不好
The situation at Ferrari was anything but good.
尼基·劳达走过来对我说
Niki Lauda approached me and said,
“在迈凯轮队 他只是众多赛车冠军中的一员”
“At McLaren, he’d just be one of many who get in a car and win races.”
“在法拉利队 他会是个出色的车手 在他们的休赛期之后
“At Ferrari, he’d be an exceptional driver who, after their fallow years,
他会凭借这辆法拉利赢得比赛”
would win races with this Ferrari.”
这激发了他的战斗精神
And that appealed to his fighting spirit,
他后来成为了一名卡丁车车手
which he’d developed as a go-kart driver.
他用旧卡丁车和轮胎赢过
He’d won with used karts and tires,
为什么他不能在法拉利这样做呢
so why shouldn’t he do that at Ferrari?
我的最后一个建议是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!