迈克尔·舒马赫目前情况危急
Michael Schumacher is in critical condition at this hour.
就在事故发生在梅里贝勒之前不久 他对我说:“雪不是最理想的”
Shortly before it happened in Méribel, he said to me, “The snow isn’t optimal.”
“我们可以飞去迪拜 在那里跳伞”
“We could fly to Dubai and go skydiving there.”
命运是不可预测的
Fate is unpredictable.
命运一向待迈克尔很好
Fate had usually been kind to Michael.
但这一次 不幸的是 他成了不幸的受害者
But this time, unfortunately, he became a victim of misfortune.
2013年12月29日
On 29 December 2013,
迈克尔和他的家庭生活被彻底颠覆了
Michael and his family’s life was turned upside down.
这个家庭的生活从一分钟 到下一分钟完全改变了
The family’s life changed completely from one minute to the next.
一个父亲 一个坚强的领袖
A father, such a strong leader,
有着如此伟大的人格
with such a great personality,
这一切在瞬息之间就瓦解了
and that disintegrated from one minute to the next.
我从未…
I have never, um, um…
为所发生的事责备上帝
blamed God for what happened.
只是运气不好
It was just really bad luck,
所有人生活中都可能遇到的厄运
all the bad luck anyone can have in life.
当你说
It’s always terrible when you say,
“为什么这一切会发生在 迈克尔或我们身上 ”
“Why is this happeningxa0to Michael or us?”
那为什么会发生在别人身上呢
But then why does it happen to other people?
当然 我每天都想念迈克尔
Of course, I miss Michael every day.
但不只是我想他
But it’s not just me who misses him.
孩子们、家庭
The children, the family,
他父亲 他身边的每个人
his father, everyone around him.
我是说 每个人都想念迈克尔
I mean, everybody misses Michael,
但迈克尔在这里
but Michael is here.
不一样 但他就在这里
Different, but he’s here,
我发现这给了我们力量
and that gives us strength, I find.
我们在一起
We’re together.
我们一起住在家里
We live together at home.
我们做治疗
We do therapy.
我们尽我们所能让迈克尔更好
We do everything we can to make Michael better
并确保他舒服
and to make sure he’s comfortable.
让他感受到我们的家庭 我们的纽带
And to simply make him feel our family, our bond.
无论如何 我都会尽我所能
And no matter what, I will do everything I can.
我们都会赢
We all will.
当我现在回想过去
When I think about the past now,
我脑海里浮现的画面
the images that pop up in my head
通常是我们四个都玩得很开心
are usually of the four of us having fun.
我看到我们
I see images of us
在草地上开卡丁车的画面
driving a go-kart in the meadow.
我看到了我们在外面
I see images of us where we’re out and about
和小马一起 坐在马车上的画面
with the ponies, sitting on the carriage.
真的有很多
Really many moments
与快乐产生共鸣的时刻
that resonate with joy.
最精彩的时刻总是在他回家的时候
The highlight was always when he came home.
简直太美好了
That was so nice
因为之前他回来后
because he used to put up with us for hours
会陪我们几个小时 尽管他可能很累
after he’d got back, although he was probably very tired.
但我们没注意到
But we didn’t notice that.
我们只是很高兴他回家了
We were just happy to have him home.
自从那次事故之后 当然 这些经历
And since the accident, of course, these experiences,
这些时刻
these moments
我相信很多人和他们的父母都有过
that I believe many people have with their parents,
不再存在 或程度渐渐减轻
are no longer present, or to a lesser extent.
而在我看来
And in my view,
这有点不公平
that is a little unfair.
我想爸爸和我
I think Dad and me,
我们会以一种不同的方式理解彼此
we would understand each other in a different way now.
仅仅因为我们有着共同话题
Simply because we speak a similar language,
赛车运动的话题
the language of motorsport.
我们会有更多可聊的
And that we would have much more to talk about.
我脑子里大部分时间都在想这个
And that’s where my head is most of the time.
我觉得这样想会很酷
Thinking that would be so cool,
就是这样
that would be it.
我愿意为此放弃一切
I would give up everything just for that.
是的
Yes.
我们想以迈克尔喜欢的方式
We’re trying to carry on as a family
继续我们的家庭生活 现在依然如此
the way Michael liked it and still does.
我们继续着我们的生活
And we are getting on with our lives.
“隐私就是隐私” 他总是这么说
“Private is private,” as he always said.
对我来说 他能继续
It’s very important to me that he can continue
尽可能地享受他的私人生活
to enjoy his private life
非常重要
as much as possible.
迈克尔一直在保护我们 现在我们要保护迈克尔了
Michael always protected us, and now we are protecting Michael.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!