Just put her in the oven!
让我们单独待一会
Ok, a little privacy?
走开
Take a hike.
好的
Oui.
天哪 我爱上她了
My gosh. I’m in love!
你就像个饼干天使
You’re like a cookie angel.
而且还很热辣
And you’re hot, too!
醒醒
Hello?
看来没成功
I guess it didn’t work.
是你吗 姜饼人
Gingy. Is it you?
我的真命天子
The one I was made for?
我们会相伴永远的
We’ll be together forever.
棒极了
Sweet!
姜饼人 你幸福吗
Are you happy, Gingy?
当然 初次见你的一刻
You bet! The time since I met you
是我这辈子最幸福的7分30秒
has been the best seven and a half minutes of my life.
太好了 以后日子还长着呢
Good! Because this is only the beginning.
我会爱着你 抱着你
I’m going to love you and hold you,
喂你吃饭 给你穿衣 依偎着你
and feed you and dress you and cling to you
抓紧你的手 爱到你喘不过气
and hang onto you and smother you with my love.
永远永远
forever and ever and ever and ever.
屋里好闷
You know, it’s getting a little stuffy in here.
我想出去透透气
You know, I’m gonna go get some air.
-不 你不可以 -不
– No, you don’t. – No!
没带伞就出去
Not without your umbrella.
快点儿开呀
Come on!
我来吧
Here, let me get that.
等等我
Wait for me.
亲爱的 能答应我一个小小的要求吗
Sugar, could you just do me one small, little, teensy favor?
什么要求都行
Anything.
能让我自己待个半分钟吗
Could you leave me alone for like 30 seconds?
除了这个什么都行
Anything but that.
我忘带软糖纽扣了
Yeah, I forgot my gumdrop buttons. Yeah.
帮我拿过来 好吗
Could you run over there and get ’em for me, please?
没问题 马上回来
Sure I can. I’ll be right back.
姜饼人 快跑啊 能跑多快跑多快
Gingy, Gingy. Run, run, run as fast as you can,
如果你还想活命的话
if you want to remain a gingerbread man!
姜饼人
Gingy.
我真不明白 我以为你很幸福
I don’t understand. I thought you were happy.
-我嘛 -都是我的错
– Well, I… – It’s all my fault.
我应该再努力一些
I should have tried harder!
不 不 别再努力了
No, no, no! Don’t try harder!
那就是我不够漂亮
Maybe I’m not pretty enough.
我可以变漂亮 变得美丽动人
I can be pretty! Really pretty!
-还记得你的梦中情人吗 -快滚开
– The girl of your dreams. Remember? – Leave me alone!
姜饼人
Gingy!
放手吧
Let go, Gingy!
和我一起坠落 这样我们就相伴永远了
Fall with me, so we can be together forever!
要不这样吧 你把手松开
Here’s a thought. You let go!
相伴 相伴永远
Together! Together for…
好家伙 这一晚上过的
Boy, what a night!
一切终于结束了 我太高兴了
I’m so glad that is over with.
-没有什么能够永远 -体育新闻
– Well, nothing lasts forever. – In sports…
相伴永远
Together forever.
相伴永远
Together forever.
相伴永远
Together forever.
-相伴永远 -好个意外的惊喜啊
– Together forever. – What a nice surprise!
相伴永远
Together forever.
相伴永远
Together forever!
相伴永远
Together forever!
相伴永远
Together forever!
怎么回事
What’s up?
我们都说过一些话 令我悔不当初
I think we both may have said some things I might regret.
-相伴永远 -你那只眼睛真美
– Together forever. – Gosh, your eye is pretty.
我知道你们不高兴
Look, I know you’re upset,
坐下来谈谈不好吗
so why don’t we just sit down and discuss this!
然后我就被她们吃了
Then they ate me.
他们会那样一路跑回家的
They’re gonna do that all the way home.
走了 我得送他们回去
I gotta go. They were my ride.
不对吧
Wait a minute.
如果他们吃了你 你怎么还会在这儿
If they ate you, how is it that you’re still here?
你不是说这故事绝非杜撰吗
Did you not say this was a true story?
你输了
Busted.
是你编的 对吧
You made it up, didn’t you?
我 看哪 法尔奎德国王的鬼魂
I… Look! Lord Farquaad’s ghost!
一群傻瓜
Doody heads!
就剩下咱们三个了
And then there were three.
还有谁自告奋勇
Who else wants to step up?
我也有个恐怖故事要讲
I, too, have a terrifying tale to tell.
那是一个狂风骤雨的黑夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
什么情况
What the…?
我们要找个避雨的地方
And we needed to find us some shelter.
讲故事的应该是我
This is my turn to tell a story.
旅馆的店主热情而友善
The kindly innkeeper was warm and friendly.
让我的心里热乎乎的
She made me feel all bubbly inside.
我的小跟班想在这歇歇脚
My trusty sidekick here would love to freshen up.
-小跟班 -我想吃点华夫饼
– Sidekick? – And I would love some waffles.
-我们没有高低贵贱之分 -当然当然
– We are equals. – Of course we are.
高贵的驴子告诉他低贱的小跟班不必纠结
The noble donkey reassured his clearly inferior sidekick.
我有点受够了
I’m getting a little tired of this.
但在猫咪想明白之前
But before Puss could finish his thought,
他决定先好好洗个澡
He decided to take a well-deserved tongue bath.
什么情况
What the…?
既来之则安之
Well, as long as I am here.
这时危险从身后袭来
But right then, danger came from behind.
我们就和猫咪永别了
And Puss was never seen again.
剧终
The end.
不 故事不是这样的
No! That is not how the story goes.
我察觉到了迫近的危险
I was well aware of the approaching danger,
拔剑相向
and went for my steel!
别担心 小兄弟 我来救你了
Don’t worry, little buddy. I’m here to save you.
服了你了
You’re killing me.
来者是白马王子
It was Prince Charming.
他身携武器 想要复仇
He was packing heat and he wanted revenge!
-我要复仇 -他说道
– I want revenge! – He said.
在所有人反应过来之前
But before anyone could do anything!
太糟了 太可怕了
It was awful and it was terrible
简直令人毛骨悚然
and it was really really scary!
什么 不 倒回去
What? No! Go back.
尽管王子动作迅速
Although the Charming was fast,
我更是身手敏捷 挡住攻击并跳到一旁
I was swift enough to repel the attack and leap to safety.
可你恰恰中了他的圈套
Which is exactly what he wanted you to do.
王子狂笑起来
Charming laughed just like a crazed maniac.
不 抱歉 故事不能这样讲
No. I’m sorry, but I would never let that happen to me.
接着 我醒了过来
Instead, I woke up.
没错 这一切都是一场梦
Yeah, that’s right. It was all a dream.
一场噩梦 你知道自己在天花板上吗
You mean a nightmare. You know you’re on the ceiling, right?
我会找你算这笔账的
I will get you for this.
接着灯全灭了
And then the lights went out.
猫咪开始求饶 多么可悲啊
It was horrible and sad how Puss pleaded for mercy.
求饶 算了吧
Mercy? Please.
猫咪用最后的气力挣扎着说道
Said Puss, with his last dying breath.
灯光再次照耀时
But when the lights came back on,
这次在洗澡的是驴子
it was the donkey who was taking a shower.
天哪 我为什么要洗澡
My goodness. Why would I do that?
而你的身后也危机四伏
And right behind you, there was danger.
你吓得呆若木鸡
You were paralyzed.
那是块专吃驴子的华夫饼
It was a donkey-eating waffle.
身携武器 想要复仇
It was packing heat and it wanted revenge!
我要复仇
I want revenge!
驴子开始逃跑