我《低端理论》的唱片
My copy of The Low End Theory.
妳知道吗?
Do you know what?
妳帮我整了吉雅,我要为妳做这件事
You helped me with Gia. I wanna do this for you.
马上去找一家唱片行吧,我买♥♥张新的给妳
Let’s go find a record shop right now, and I’ll buy you a new copy.
你真的好贴心
That is really sweet.
但我不想要新的
But I don’t want a new copy.
-我要我的那一张 -好吧
-I want my copy. -Oh. [chuckles] Okay.
他凭什麽留着唱片? 特别是他不欣赏那有多好听
Why should he get to keep it? Especially when he doesn’t appreciate how good it is.
妳有跟他要回来吗?
Have you asked for it back?
好让他有机会无止境地刁难我吗?
So he can make me jump through a million hoops?
-不了,谢谢 -我可以去他家帮妳要回来
-No, thank you. -I can go round. Ask for you.
谢啦,但他就会更得意了
Thank you, but he would love that even more.
再说,他根本不在国内,所以…
Plus, he’s not even in the country, so…
Ooh!
怎样?怎样啦?
-Ooh! -What? What?
-走吧 -去哪儿?
-Come on. -Where?
-走吧 -好吧
-Come on! -Oh. O-Okay.
雅丝,雅丝
-Yas, Yas.
-冷静点 -走快点
-Chill. -Hurry up!
妳百分百确定他不在家吗?
And you’re definitely sure he’s away?
-那女生是谁? -他的人生导师
-Who’s the girl? -She was his life coach.
据说她打开了他的视野
Apparently, she opened his mind.
然后打开了她的双腿
And then her legs.
她的名字很蠢,叫大花猫之类的
She’s got some dumb name, like Tabby or something.
这名字很蠢,不是吗? 或许是猫咪的话就不是,但…
That’s a pretty dumb name, isn’t it? Or maybe not for a cat, but…
-怎样? -没事,没什麽
-What? -No, nothing.
我只不过是说那名字很蠢而已
I’m just saying it’s a dumb name, that’s all.
话说回来 妳怎麽还有朱尔斯家的钥匙呢?
How come you still got a key to Jules’s place anyway?
我这裡还保留了国中时 置物柜的钥匙,好吗?
I still got the key to my year-eight locker on here, okay?
该死的,他一定是换锁了
Damn. He must’ve changed the locks.
好像我会闯进去一样
Like I’m gonna break in.
-费欧娜和史提夫 -什麽?
-Fiona and Steve! -Huh?
我父母的隔壁邻居
My parents’ next-door neighbours.
他们总有一把紧急的备用钥匙
They always have a key in case of emergencies. Oh.
肯定有人有朱尔斯家的钥匙
Someone must have a key for Jules’s gaff.
走吧,你来吗?快点
Come on. Are you coming? Come on!
好啦
– Yes.
朱尔斯的妈妈
Jules’s mums.
是妈妈们,複数,珍娜和泰尼斯
Like, “mums”, plural. Janet and Tanice.
你确定要这麽做吗?
Are you sure you’re down for this?
确定
Yeah.
妈妈们都很爱我,相信我
Mums love me. Trust.
好吧,那就放轻鬆 让她们不停说话,我会去找钥匙
Okay, well, just chill and keep them chattin’, and I’ll look for the key.
什麽?
-What?
我以为妳会跟她们要钥匙
I thought you were gonna ask for it.
我总不能直接开口要吧
I can’t walk up and demand the key.
-我们得跟她们聊天… -聊什麽?
-We’re gonna have to chat to them– -About what?
我不知道
-I don’t know.
妳好,阿姨
-Hi, Auntie.
妳在跟我开玩笑吧,雅丝
You’re joking me. Yas!
泰尼斯,看看谁来了
– Tanice, look who’s here!
看到妳真是赏心悦目
You are a sight for sore eyes.
-女孩 -过来
-Girl! -Come here!
– Oh!
我们刚从一个地方回来 我迫切需要上厕所
We were coming back from somewhere, and I desperately needed a loo.
然后我发现我正好在妳们家附近,所以…
And then I realised I was right by your place, so…
不用多说了,进来办事吧
Oh, say no more. Come in and do your business.
-然后妳得留下来喝一杯 -那他是谁?
-And you’re gonna stay for a drink. -Who’s that, then?
对了,他是我的朋友唐
Oh, this is my friend Dom.
我也能进去吗?
Room for one more?
Mmm.
妳记得厕所在哪儿吧? 一定要用好的肥皂喔
You remember where it is, and make sure you use the good soap.
好的
– Yes.
来吧,小子
Come, boy.
♪ You’ll never find ♪
(雷与姪儿品牌) (超标白兰姆酒)
♪ As long as you live ♪
(邓恩斯河品牌) (牙买♥♥加综合香料)
♪ Someone who loves you ♪
大家好!
♪ Tender like I do ♪
What’s happening, everyone?
不要客气
Help yourself.
但不能喝兰姆酒
But not the Wray & Nephews.
没问题,反正我不常喝酒
Oh, that’s okay. I’m not really a big drinker.
泰瑞斯,过来,亲爱的
Tyrese, come here, lovey.
多米诺骨牌,酷喔
Dominoes. Sick.
我不打扰你了
Oh, I’ll leave you to it.
你坐了我的椅子
You’re in my seat.
这显然是个错误
And that was obviously a mistake.
Hmm.
不,不行,阿姨说了… 好吧,那就喝一点吧,谢谢
Oh, no, no, no. Auntie said–
Okay, maybe a bit then. Cheers.
喜欢这音乐吗?
-You like the tunes?
Oh.
当然喜欢,很好听的歌♥
Yeah. Definitely. This is a bop.
我不觉得你会喜欢
Wouldn’t think it’d be your ting.
不,不对,我特别喜欢这种曲风
-Oh, no. No, this is specifically my ting.
真的,有种京斯敦週日早晨的感觉
Yeah. Like a Sunday morning in Kingston type vibe.
牙买♥♥加的京斯敦,不是伦敦的京斯敦
-Jamaica. Not upon Thames.
那你还喜欢什麽音乐?
So, what else you into?
嘻哈、尘垢、陷阱 喝醉了后会听摩城唱片的音乐
Hip-hop, grime, trap, bit of Motown after one too many of these.
听起来你知道自己喜欢什麽音乐
Hmm. You sound like a man who knows his music.
给我你的手♥机♥,来听听你的音乐吧
Pass your phone.
-Hmm? -Let’s put some of your joints on.
Oh.
-不要吧,大家好像… -有人介意我们换音乐吗?
-Oh, no, people seem to be en– -Anyone mind if we change the music?
-不介意,换吧 -不介意
-No, go ahead. -No.
快拿来…快拿来
Come, come. Come, come, come, come, come.
我的手♥机♥好像无法连结蓝…
I don’t think my phone’s gonna connect to the Blue–
密♥码♥呢?
PIN?
对啊,密♥码♥是什麽?
Yeah, what is it again? Um.
二、一、七、三
Two, one, seven, three.
-听我说,我的品味很广泛… -放心,我会随机播放
But, listen, uh, my tastes are pretty eclectic–
Don’t worry, I’m gonna put it on shuffle.
♪ I don’t want to run away ♪
♪ But I can’t take it I don’t understand ♪
Oh. Obviously, this doesn’t really have a– a party feel, so…
这显然不是派对音乐,所以…
♪ Some say love, it is a river ♪
抱歉
Sorry.
我之前经常听这个歌♥单,在我…
I listened to this one playlist a lot after…
♪ That drowns ♪
再试一次
Try it one more time.
♪ The tender… ♪
太可笑了
It’s ridiculous.
继续播放
Let it play.
♪ Fortunately you have found ♪
♪ Someone who relies on you ♪
♪ We started out as friends ♪
♪ Sign your name across my heart ♪
♪ I want you to be my baby ♪
♪ Sign your name across my heart ♪
♪ I want you to be my lady ♪
好吧
Oh, okay.
想再来一块鸡肉吗?
Do you want another piece of chicken?
好啊
Yeah.
那个…彼得,我的朋友
So, Peter. My guy.
就像我刚说的那样
Like I was saying a second ago, um,
我们只想进去朱尔斯家一下下而已
we just need to get into Jules’s flat for like a quick minute.
去解放雅丝的黑胶唱片?
To, uh, liberate Yas’s vinyl?
对啊
-Yeah. -Hmm.
看吧,你懂的
See? [clicks tongue] You get it.
你是老派的人
You’re old school.
-老了 -老得好
-Old. -Good old.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我好像记得泰尼斯提到过 她们专门用来存放贵重物品
I think I remember Tanice mentioning somewhere special they keep valuables
钥匙之类东西的地方,懂吗?
and keys and such. Huh?
-那个妳带来的瘦猴… -妳又来了,阿姨
-That marga boy you brought round… – Oh, here you go again, Auntie.
他不是妳的菜啦,宝贝
He ain’t your type, baby.
对啊,他不是
Nah, he ain’t.
-帮我们一下 -不用…没关係
-Give us a hand. -Oh, don’t– don’t worry.
我帮妳拿进去
-I’ll take it in for you. -Oh. Aw.
-走吧 -好的
-Let’s go. -Okay.
我他妈的在干嘛?
The fuck am I doin’?
妳跟朱尔斯的问题一定有办法解决的