Thank you, coach.
是的
Yes!
我还不知道是哪场比赛 但我肯定就在下赛季
I don’t know which game yet, but it’ll definitely be next season.
我确定
I’m sure.
我猜他们会在比赛前几天告诉我的
I guess they’ll tell me a few days before the game.
听着 做好准备 好吗?
Look, just be ready, okay?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
V-i-c-t-o-r-y
V-i-c-t-o-r-y
胜利 胜利 这就是我们的呼喊
Victory, victory, that’s our cry
吉普尔 嘿 吉普尔
Gipper. hey, gipper!
迈阿密法学院在向我招手呢
Goddamn miami law school beckons.
迈阿密
Miami!
我要去那儿念书了
I had to go.
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
看吧
Look.
阿瓦辞职了?
Ara quit?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼了 新教练是谁?
I’ll be goddamned. who’s the new coach?
-丹.迪凡 来自绿湾包装工队 -哇哦
-dan devine from the green bay packers. -wow….
我肯定阿瓦会告诉他答应你参赛的事
I’m sure ara’s gonna let him know about his promise to let you dress.
来吧 我们出去走走
Come on, let’s take a walk.
你什么时候出发?
When are you leaving?
-大约六分钟后 -真的吗?
-in about six minutes. -really?
春季学期两周后开学
The spring semester starts in two weeks.
我们认识已经他妈的…
We’ve had a hell of a goddamn–
我们认识已经他妈的很久了 不是吗?
We’ve had a hell of a goddamn run, haven’t we?
是的
Yeah, we have.
告诉我你比赛的时间 我会飞回来看你的
You let me know when you dress. I’ll fly out for that.
我真不知道该如何感谢你为我所做的一切
There’s no way I can thank you for everything you’ve done.
你已经感谢过了
You already have.
记得艾尔莎吗?
You remember elza, right?
-你好 -很高兴再次见到你
-hi. -good to see you again.
她现在是我的女朋友 她会和我一起走
She’s my girl now. she’s coming with me.
-这不是他妈的一件好事吗? -丹尼斯
-isn’t that goddamn something? -dennis.
我忘了 我现在不再被允许说他妈的了
I forgot. I’m not allowed to say ”goddamn” no more.
一个离经叛道的天主教♥徒♥能做什么呢?
What’s a lapsed catholic to do?
-我们得走了 -是啊
-we should get going. -yeah.
明年秋天再见 是吗?
I’ll see you next fall, right?
衷心感谢
Thanks for everything.
-照顾好他 -我们走了
-you take care of him. -we’re going.
还记得我吗?
Don’t I know you?
鲁帝格 快给我回去
Ruettiger, get your ass back out here!
达阵
Touchdown!
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
这不公平
It just ain’t right.
对 不公平
No, it’s not.
-你去哪儿? -我不干了
-where are you going? -i quit.
-等等 -去死吧迪凡 去死吧扬托教练
-wait up. -the hell with devine, the hell with coach yonto!
等等 两年了 你没有错过一次练习
Wait up. in two years, you haven’t missed one practice.
而最后一次你却不想干了?
And last one you said you just quit?
-对 我不干了 -我不想让你离开
-that’s what I said. -i don’t want you to quit.
他妈的关你什么事?
What the hell is it to you?
你是让我留下来打最后一年的原因之一
You’re one of the reasons I stayed on this last year.
我很抱歉
Well, I’m sorry.
你很抱歉?
You’re sorry?
你就是个废物 你知道吗?
You’re full of crap! You know that
你所说的所做的一切全都是狗屎
Everything you did and everything you said is bullshit!
告诉杰克去准备好顶篷
Tell jake to make sure the top’s ready.
我们五点之前会看天气预报 到时候再做决定
We’ll check with the weather service by 5, and we’ll make a decision then.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你在这儿做什么? 难道不需要参加练习吗?
What you doing here? don’t you have practice?
不去了 我不干了
Not anymore. I quit.
什么时候你也开始不想干了?
Well, since when are you the quitting kind?
我再也看不到希望了
I don’t see the point anymore.
你没有得到上场比赛的机会
So you didn’t make the dress list.
世界上还有更大的悲剧
There are greater tragedies in the world.
我只是想为我爸上场一回
I wanted to run out of that tunnel for my dad.
向所有人证明
To prove to everyone–
证明什么?
Prove what?
-证明我能行 -你就是个废物
-that I was somebody. -oh, you are so full of crap.
你什么都不是 一无是处
You’re 5 feet nothing. a hundred and nothing.
你根本没有丝毫的运动细胞
And you’ve got hardly a speck of athletic ability.
你已在世界上最好的大学橄榄球队里待了两年
You hung in with the best college football team in the land for 2 years!
而且你将会得到一张圣母大学的文凭
And you’re gonna walk out of here with a degree from notre dame.
你这辈子不用对任何人证明什么 除了对你自己
In this life you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself.
在你经历了这么多之后 如果现在还不能实现梦想
And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now…
那么它永远都不会成为现实
…it ain’t gonna never happen.
现在马上回去
Now go on back.
抱歉我没能让你在这里看到第一场比赛
I’m sorry I never got you to see your first game.
得了 在这个球场里我已经看过太多的比赛了
Hell, I’ve seen too many games in this stadium.
-你说你从未看过一场 -我从没在看台上看过
-you said you never saw a game. -i’ve never seen one from the stands.
你曾经是球员?
You were a player?
我坐了两年的板凳
I rode the bench for two years.
我当时认为因为我是黑人 所以他们不让我上场
Thought I wasn’t being played because of my color.
我非常不满 于是就退出了球队
I got filled up with a lot of attitude, so I quit.
没过一周 我就开始后悔
Still not a week goes by, I don’t regret it.
我保证不到一周 你也会为选择离开而后悔
And I guarantee a week won’t go by, you won’t regret walking out…
而让那些人超越你
…letting them get the best of you.
你听清楚我的话了吗?
Now, you hear me clear enough?
是的
Yeah.
比尔 球传得太早了 等等 让他想想
Bill, the pitch was too soon. wait. make him commit.
38号♥战术 38号♥战术
38 option, 38 option.
集♥合♥
Hustle up.
那是鲁迪
It’s rudy.
欢迎回来 入列
Welcome back. line up.
下面发生了什么? 继续训练
What’s going on down there? get back to work.
请进
Yeah?
你好 罗兰德 进来吧
Oh, hi, Roland. come in.
我希望让鲁迪打我的位置
I want rudy to dress in my place.
他应该得到这个机会
He deserves it.
别开玩笑了
Don’t be ridiculous.
佐治亚理工是全国进攻最好的球队之一
Georgia tech’s one of the top offensive teams in the country.
你是全明星队员 还是我们的队长 你知道该怎么做
You’re an all-american and our captain. act like it.
我想我很明白
I believe I am.
我也是 教练
Me too, coach.
我想让鲁迪打我的位置
I want rudy to dress in my place.
教练 这是给鲁迪的
Coach, this is for rudy.
这个是给鲁迪的 教练
This is for rudy, coach.
我发誓 这回是真的
I promise. this is the real thing.
我会穿着队衣出现在边线附近
I’m gonna be on the sidelines, in uniform.
弗兰克 这辈子我从未求过你什么
Frank, I’ve never asked you for anything in my life.
请答应我让爸爸明天坐上那班车
Promise me he’ll be on that bus tomorrow.
弗兰克 我希望你也能来
Frank, I want you to be there too.
拜托了
Please.
我们到了
Here you go.
真是个比赛的好天气啊 不是吗
What a day for a game, huh?
没错
You bet.
好极了 加油圣母
All right. go irish!
-加油圣母 谢谢 -谢谢
-go irish! thank you. -thank you.
我回去的时候去找你 我没带钱包
I’ll get you on the way back. I don’t got my wallet.
从这儿进
This is our gate.
嘿 鲁迪
Hey, rudy?
我想告诉你 我认为这真是一件很棒的事
I just want you to know that I think this is a great thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
今天属于你
It’s your day.
-希望到时候你能和我一起上场 -我知道
-i wish you could be out there with me. -i know.
眼前的一切是我一生中看到的最壮观的景象
This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen.
爸爸 到这儿来
Come on, dad.
围到中间来