Rah-rah for notre dame
我们会奋战每场比赛
We will fight in every game
意志坚定 忠实于其名
Strong of heart and true to her name
我们永远不会忘记她 永远为她欢呼
We will ne’er forget her and will cheer her ever
忠诚于圣母
Loyal to notre dame
欢呼 为圣母欢呼
Cheer, cheer for old notre dame
唤醒回声 为她欢呼
Wake up the echoes cheering her name
众声齐鸣 高声喝彩
Send the volley cheer on high
盖过天上的雷鸣
Shake down the thunder from the sky
无论机会是大是小
What tho the odds be great or small
圣母永不失败
Old notre dame will win over all
当她忠实的孩子
While her loyal sons are marching
朝胜利迈进时
Onward to victory
欢呼 为圣母欢呼
Cheer, cheer for old notre dame
唤醒回声 为她欢呼
Wake up the echoes cheering her name
众声齐鸣 高声喝彩
Send the volley cheer on high
盖过天上的雷鸣
Shake down the thunder from the sky
无论机会是大是小
What tho the odds be great or small
圣母永不失败
Old notre dame will win over all
当她忠实的孩子
While her loyal sons are marching
朝胜利迈进时
Onward to victory
朝胜利迈进时
Onward to victory
太马虎了
Sloppy!
再来一次 太马虎了 天啊
Run it again. sloppy, for chris sake!
倒计时38秒
38 counter.
卫线队员忘记了漏洞 他得离场了
The back missed the hole. he’s gotta go to the outside.
你还好吧 伙计? 来吧 起来
You all right, man? come on, get up.
-快点来集♥合♥ -鲁帝格
-get in the huddle. -ruettiger!
鲁帝格 出去
Ruettiger, get out.
我可以的 教练
I can do it, coach!
-准备好了吗? -加油 伙计们
-ready? -let’s go, fellas.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
别向对待你的小♥弟♥弟♥一样对待我 我正在模拟普渡的防守
Don’t treat me like your kid brother. I’m playing defense for purdue.
你不是来这儿扮演幼儿园保姆的
You ain’t here to be no nanny in no kindergarten!
-去打球 -放马过来吧
-now, go play ball. -hit me, man.
红色40号♥战术
Red 40!
红色40号♥战术
Red 40!
给我趴在地上吧
Keep your ass down.
使用鹰战术时 我应该执行set还是2?
So on eagle, do I go on ”set” or ”2”?
你需要执行set 你得紧咬住对手
You gotta go on ”set.” you gotta pick the man up.
鹰斜战术时 我应该把对手放倒还是紧跟着他?
On eagle slant, do I let him slide or do I pick him up too?
嘿 小个子 别走
Hey, little buddy! hold up, man.
我没跟你说话 你可以走了
I’m not talking to you. you keep going.
对于今天练习时的事情我很抱歉
I’m sorry about what happened at practice today.
别说抱歉
Don’t be sorry.
难道你不明白如果在场上不放松一些 你可能会有生命危险吗?
Don’t you understand if you don’t cool it out there, you’ll get yourself killed.
如果我放松了 我就不能帮助你们准备好下周的比赛 懂吗?
If I cool it, I won’t be helping you get ready for the next week’s games. got it?
我明白了
I got it.
他就是个爱显摆的人 他就是这种人
He’s just a showboat, man. that’s all he’s about.
他只是在做他该做的事 杰米 住嘴吧
He’s just doing his job, jamie. can it.
加油圣母大学
Go irish!
加油圣母大学
Go irish!
-大伙加油 -加油 瞧我们的
-let’s go. come on. -come on, here we go.
你想干什么?
What are you doing, huh?
住手
Break it up!
别管我
Get off me!
好了 鲁帝格
Come on, ruettiger!
我说了 住手 冷静点
Break it up, I said. and cool down.
你这爱显摆的混♥蛋♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
You brown-nosed suck-ass! you suck ass!
你出什么问题了 欧亥尔?
What’s your problem, o’hare?
只是一次练习而已 那家伙却当成是在打超级碗
Last practice and this asshole thinks it’s the super bowl.
你刚才用一句话就概括了你整个
You just summed up your entire sorry career here…
糟糕的运动生涯
…in one sentence!
如果你有鲁帝格十分之一的投入 早就成为全明星了
If you had a tenth of ruettiger’s heart, you’d have made all-american.
因为你刚才的表现 把你从三队调至预备队
As it is, you just went from third team to prep team.
好了 滚吧 再给我找个半卫
Go on, get out of here. get me another tailback.
-集♥合♥ -快点集♥合♥了
-huddle! -let’s run it.
快点 动作快点啊
For Chris’s SakeCome on, let’s rock some ass.
-集♥合♥ -快去啊 防守队员 快点过来
-huddle! -let’s go. defense, come on out.
鲁迪 我建议你今晚在房♥里继续冰敷两次
Rudy, I want you to ice this twice more in your room tonight.
明天早上见
We’ll see you tomorrow morning.
继续用冰袋敷肩膀15分钟
Keep that pack on that shoulder for at least 1 5 more minutes.
你好 杰姆
Hey, jim.
你的英勇表现让我们看起来都很糟糕 拜托收敛一点
Your bullshit out there makes us look bad, so dial it down a notch.
收敛一点?
Dial it down?
每个人听到”要像鲁帝格一样努力”时都快要吐了
Everybody’s sick and tired of hearing, ‘put out more like ruettiger.”
你每天被踢脑袋究竟能得到什么好处?
What do you get out of getting your head kicked in everyday?
并不值得 你懂吗?
It’s not worth it, you know?
你至少在常规赛中出场一次
You gotta be in at least one play during a game…
才算是正式的球队成员
…to officially be part of this team.
而你却只能始终穿着现在的糟糕球衣
The only uniform you’ll put on is that grungy thing you’ve been wearing everyday.
如果你这么讨厌的话 为什么不离开球队?
If you hate it so much, why don’t you just quit?
我不能
I can’t.
为什么不行?
Why not?
如果我退出 我爸就不会付我学费
If I quit, my father won’t pay my tuition.
这就是你留在队里的原因?
Is that the only reason you’re here?
我一直幻想着能够有机会从那条通道里跑出来
I’m under the delusion that I might get a chance to run out that tunnel.
他认为我在骗他?
Does he think I’m lying to him?
所有人都认为你在撒谎
Nobody said nothing about lying.
我一定要拍下训练时的照片才能证明我入了队?
I have to get pictures taken of practice to prove I’m on the team?
我相信你 鲁迪
I believe you, rudy.
看看我的脸 这些伤疤都是怎么来的?
What happened to my face? where did I get these?
-或许你是个优秀的送水员 -你就是不相信
-so you’re a glorified waterboy. -oh, you just don’t get it.
如果你是队中一员 那我对圣母大学的看法就要大为改变了
If you are part on that team, my opinion of notre dame just hit the shits.
随他去吧
Leave him alone.
根本就不是如果
There’s no ”if.”
我穿过队衣 我担任防守拦截 你们就是不相信
I wear a uniform, I block and tackle. you just don’t understand.
事实上原因很简单
Actually, it’s simple.
每周六在电视上看圣母大学比赛时
Every saturday when we turn on the tv to watch…
我们看到了身穿蓝金色队服的球员 但没见到你
…we see players wearing the blue and gold. we just don’t see you.
你会的
You will.
-什么? -你会的 射球吧
-what? -you will. now shoot.
快点射球
Just shoot.
教练 鲁迪 鲁帝格想见你
Coach, rudy ruettiger’s here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
我不会打扰您太久的 教练
This won’t take long, coach.
首先 我想感谢您给我机会留在队中
First, I’d like to thank you for the opportunity of being on the team.
我从未想过要说这些
I never thought I’d be saying this…
但这是我的荣幸 我能为你做些什么吗?
…but it’s been a pleasure. now what can I do for you?
今年我认识到了很多 其中之一就是
Well, one of the many things that I’ve learned this year…
无论我多么努力 都只能永远留在陪练队
…is that no matter how hard I try, I’ll never get above the prep team.
我知道上帝决定一些人成为橄榄球运动员 但不是我
I’ve accepted that god made some people football players, but not me.
我希望上帝能把你的心放在我其他队员身上
I wish god would put your heart in some of my players’ bodies.
我爸爸喜欢圣母大学橄榄球队胜过其他的一切
My father loves notre dame football more than anything else in the world.
他不相信我入了队
He doesn’t believe I’m on the team…
因为他无法在比赛中见到我
…because he can’t see me during the games.
明年 我的大学第四年 我想要送他一份礼物
Next year, my senior year, I’d love
如果您能让我在下赛季上场一次 我会很感激您的
I’d really appreciate it if you’d let me dress one game next season.
你知道 鲁迪
Look, rudy…
NCAA对60人的人数限制要求十分严格
…the ncaa really hamstrings us with this 60 rule.
在某些位置上我们只有一个替补
In some positions we only have one backup.
你知道每年我们都在争夺全国冠军
You know every year we’re competing for the national championship.
这仅仅就是为了你父亲吗?
Is this just for your father?
不 我是想证明给所有告诉我这不可能的人看
No, it’s for everybody who told me that it would be impossible.
比如我的兄弟们
It’s for my brothers…
我高中的同学们 以及和我一起在工厂工作的同事
…the kids in my high school, the guys I work with at the mill.
他们无法来看球队练习 看到我是队中的一员
They can’t come to practice and see that I am part of the team.
好吧
Okay.
好吧?
Okay?
你应该得到这个机会 下赛季你可以参加一场比赛
You deserve it. you’ll dress for one game next season.
谢谢 教练

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!