Praying is something we do in our time.
而答案要由上帝给出
The answers come in god’s time.
我真的没什么可以做的了吗? 你能帮帮我吗?
Have I done everything I possibly can? can you help me?
孩子 我研究了35年神学
Son, in 35 years of religious studies…
只得到一个结果
…i’ve come up with only
上帝确实存在
There is a god…
可惜我不是上帝
…and I’m not him.
请问620信箱里有信吗?
Ls there anything in box 620, please?
…被批准
–has been approved.
你已经被准许成为秋季新生
You’ve been accepted as a freshman for the fall semester….”
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
有什么事吗?
What’s wrong?
读一下
Read it.
祝贺你 你是…
Congratulations, you are….”
我成功了
I did it.
你成功了
You did it.
你真的成功了
You did it.
嘿 伙计
Hey, guys.
我儿子要去圣母大学了
My son’s going to notre dame.
太棒了 鲁迪 加油
All right, rudy. way to go!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys!
我儿子就要去圣母大学了
My son’s going to notre dame!
你听见了吗 约翰? 你兄弟要去圣母大学了
You hear that, johnny? your brother’s going to notre dame.
你相信吗 弗兰克?
Can you believe it, frank?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
听着 你想要在这儿工作直到开学吗?
So, listen, you wanna work till it’s time to go to school?
我得回去 橄榄球队试训本周开始
I gotta get back, pop. football tryouts start this week.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I’ll call you.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
四 五 六
…four, five, six…
七 八
…seven, eight!
让我尽可能明白地告诉你们
Let me tell it to you as clean as l can.
这儿共有95名
We have 95 players here…
在高中时代成绩斐然的运动员
…so accomplished as athletes in high school…
他们获得全奖进入全国最好的橄榄球项目
They have full scholarships to the best football program in the country.
NCAA规定我们只能有60人参加主场比赛
ncaa regulations allow us to dress just 60 for home games…
这就意味着至少35位奖学金得主
…which means at least 35 scholarship players…
只能在看台上观战
…will be watching the game from the stands.
所以如果你们中的某些人抱有幻想
So if any of you has any fantasies…
戴着闪闪发光的头盔从那个通道中跑出来
…about running out of that tunnel with your helmet shining in the sun…
你们最好现在就恢复清醒
…you best leave them right here.
在那些梦想者中 我们或许会从15个里面挑一两个留下
Of you 1 5 dreamers out there, maybe we’ll keep one or two.
我要干的就是在接下来的五天内把你们练趴下
My job is to basically beat the shit out of you for the next five days.
如果最终谁还能坚持住
And whoever is still standing at the end…
或许我们会选他进入陪练队
…maybe we’ll use for our scout teams.
你们会成天模仿对手的打法
You’ll be running the opposition’s plays week in and week out.
你们对我们来说的最大价值就是 我们不必担心你们是否受伤
Your greatest value to us is, we don’t care whether you get hurt.
我们的主力队员会毫不留情地对付你们 就像对付最可恶的敌人
Our first teams are gonna pound on you like you’re their worst enemies.
你们听清楚了没有?
Like what you hear so far?
你们有谁想回家找妈妈? 现在给你机会
Any of you want to run home to mama? now’s your chance.
乔伊 他们都交给你了
Joe, they’re all yours.
别傻站在那儿想 过去练习跨越绳索 快点
Don’t just stand there trying to think. let’s hit those ropes. move it!
动作快点 我说了 快点
Move it, I said! come on!
加快节奏 加快节奏
Pick them up, pick them up!
膝盖抬高 加油 兄弟们 加油
High knees! let’s go, gentlemen, let’s go!
收紧手臂 把头抬起来
Pump your arms, keep your heads up.
对了 别踩在绳子上
That’s it, don’t step on that rope!
起来趴下 加油 我们想看看你们究竟有多快
Up and down, let’s go! we want to see how quick you are here.
继续滚 继续滚
Keep it rolling, keep it rolling.
抬头 继续 继续
Heads up, keep moving, keep moving.
收紧手臂 向后跑时收紧手臂
Pump those arms, pump those arms when you’re backwards running.
快点 快点 快点
Move it, move it, move it!
把头抬起来 把头抬起来
Keep your heads up, keep your heads up!
快跑
Run!
使劲撞 鲁帝格 使劲撞
Get in there, ruettiger, get in there!
好吧 让我们集中注意力理解正确
All right, let’s concentrate and get it right.
尽全力 撞他
Go hard, charge him.
这是什么? 你在做什么? 使劲啊
What is that? what are you doing? come on!
谁想试试? 谁上来正确演示一下?
Who has the play? who wants to do it right?
我来
I got it.
好的 低一点
All right, stay low.
来吧 我们再来一次
Come on, let’s do it again!
-滚一边去吧 -教练 我可以的
-get out of here. -coach, I can do it.
是吗? 好吧 我们瞧瞧
Oh, yeah? all right, we’ll see.
我们就是从这儿分出男人和女孩的
This is where we separate the men from the girls.
30号♥战术 进攻这个点
30, hit the spot.
从这里进攻 阻截他 阻截他 该死
Get in there. now pick him off. pick him off, damn it!
好的 如果你们想要入队…
All right, if you want to make this team….
休息几分钟
Relax for a few minutes.
如果由我决定的话 他们中的任何一个我都不会用
If it was up to me, I’d get rid of all of them.
如果他们不能保护自己 我不想用他们
If they can’t protect themselves, I don’t want them.
那个流血的孩子
The kid with blood on him.
鲁帝格?
Ruettiger?
你看到了吗? 一点运动细胞都没有
Have you been watching? no athletic skill.
-他比其他人都要努力 -你们决定吧
-he’s put more effort than anybody. -you fellows decide.
只要不在我的防守后场 你要的话就留下吧
Not in my defensive backfield. you want him, you got him.
好了 洗澡 我们会告知你们结果的
All right, shower up. we’ll let you know.
你认为你能入队?
You think you made it?
不幸的是 是的
Unfortunately, yeah.
入队有什么不幸?
What is so unfortunate about making the team?
这是我第三年当陪练了
This is my third year as a walk-on.
我获得了大十联盟中两所学校的奖学金
I had scholarships to two big ten schools.
但我父亲曾是这里的全明星球员
But my father was an all-american here…
所以我家庭压力很大
…so I get a lot of family pressure.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
既然你还没有被淘汰 就还有机会
If you haven’t been cut, then you still have a chance.
-什么 比赛的机会? -是啊
-what, a chance to play? -yeah.
他们把我留在这儿的唯一原因就是因为我父亲
The only reason they keep me on here is because I’m a legacy.
对他们而言我不过是个练习的人靶
To them I’m no more valuable than a tackling dummy.
鲁帝格 跟我过来
Ruettiger, come with me.
好的 教练
Yeah, coach.
你很渴望加入球队
You want on the team pretty bad.
渴望到你无法想像
You have no idea.
-你愿意为此赴汤蹈火吗? -教练 我会竭尽全力
-you sure busted your balls out there. -coach, I’ll do anything.
你认为你可以在接下来五个月
You think you can give the same effort…
天天都这么努力吗?
…day in and day out for the next five months?
教练 我绝对会这么做
Sir, I have no doubt.
好吧 如果你敢有一丝松懈
Fine. if you do lighten up one hair…
我就立马把你开除出队伍 快到让你反应都来不及
…i’ll throw you off this team so fast you won’t know what hit you.
等等
Wait a minute.
把我开除? 也就是说我先要入队
Throw me off? that means I gotta be on the team first.
-别让我失望 -你是说我入队了?
-don’t let me down. -does that mean I’m on the team?
-是的 孩子 你入队了 -谢谢
-yeah, kid, you’re on the team. -thank you!
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey, hey, come on.
去把鞋子穿上
Go put some shoes on.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks for everything.
给你
Here.
这是什么?
What’s that?
是维修室的钥匙
It’s the key to the maintenance room.
我对此一无所知
Don’t know nothing about it.
好吧
Yeah….
你答应过的 当我上场时你会来看第一场比赛的
You promised. you’ll come see your first game if I ever dress.
我会常常来这儿麻烦你的
Well, I’ll stop by every now and again, just to bother you.
再见
See you later.
孩子
Hey, kid.
只要你上场
You ever dress…
我就会来看比赛
…i’ll be there.
集♥合♥ 圣母的孩子们
Rally, sons of notre dame
歌♥唱光荣 传播声望
Sing the glory and sound the fame
树起蓝金旗帜 用真诚的声音欢呼
Raise the gold and blue and cheer with voices true
为圣母加油

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!