Mr. marshall fieids?
-他叫帝鲍勃 他很有情调 -或许以后我们还会见面
-his name’s d-bob. he’s a sweetheart. -well, maybe I’ll see you around later.
-不 我还有课 -在235教室我就坐在你后面
-no, I have class. -i sit behind you in 235.
-两只表 -两只表
-two watches! -two watches!
如果要在短时间内做大量试题
Don’t waste time reading the question
就不要浪费时间读问题
especially if it’s a long test in a short period.
-好吧 -其中的两个会很类似
-all right. -two of them will be similar.
其中会有一个很荒谬 直接跳过
It’ll be one of those two. one’s absurd. forget that one.
-这很重要 -增加
-this is important. -”increase…
-心理反应 -你认为呢?
-…in psychological responses.” -what do you think?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
很抱歉打断你们 但我不得不问你
I’m sorry to interrupt, but I just have to ask you…
我们之前是否在哪见过?
…have we met somewhere before?
你知道吗? 你看起来真的很眼熟
You know, you look really familiar to me.
也许是在心理课上 你周一周三周五上心理课吗?
Maybe psych class. do you have psych on monday, wednesday, friday?
我是说十点的那堂课
I mean there at ten o’clock.
是的 他上那个课
Yeah, he’s in that class.
我就知道是那 你看上去很眼熟
I bet that’s where. I knew you looked familiar.
总之 这虽然有点令人尴尬 但
Well, anyway, this is kind of embarrassing, but…
你听说周六晚上的舞会了吧?
…you heard about the dance on saturday night, right?
-是吧? -对 我们听说了
-right? -yeah, we’ve heard about it.
好的 我想问一下 你有什么安排吗?
Okay. all right, well, I was just wondering, do you have any plans?
-没有 -没有?
-no -no
-太好了 那你可以被邀请了? -帝鲍勃很乐意去
-that’s great. so you’re available? -d-bob would love to go.
真的? 那真是太好了
Really? this is so great.
我很高兴能把你介绍给我的室友艾尔莎
I would love to introduce you to my roommate, elza.
艾尔莎 过来
Elza, come here.
帝鲍勃有点儿怀疑
D-bob was suspicious,
所以他让我去语言实验室做这些测试
So he made me go to a language lab to take these tests.
他们说我在诵读上有点小问题
They said I had a slight case of dyslexia.
就是说诵读时单词在你脑袋里混淆
It’s when the words get mixed up in your head when you’re reading.
我正在做练习帮助自己
I’m doing exercises to get better.
-你猜怎么着? 我在一次文学考试中拿了A -很好 孩子
-you guess what? i got an a on a literature test. -that’s great, kid.
你住这儿吗?
Hey, do you live in here?
信不信由你 我有自己的房♥子
Believe it or not, got my own home.
这床是当我坐骨神经痛发作时用的
That cot’s for when my sciatica acts up.
好了 我们去干活吧
Okay, let’s go to work.
看见橱柜顶上的管子了吗?
See that hose on top of the locker?
把它带上
Bring that with you.
你住在学生宿舍?
So you’re in student housing?
什么?
Huh?
不 我和一个朋友住在镇上
No, I’m living with a friend in town.
镇上哪里?
Where in town?
-我还没找到住的地方 -钱不够吧?
-i haven’t found a place to stay yet. -funds pretty low, huh?
我所有的积蓄都用来交学费了
All my savings went for tuition.
我在圣十字学院洗澡 还不错
I shower at holy cross. I’m all right.
-就是这了? -这就是比赛开始和结束的地方
-so this is it, huh? -this is where it starts and finishes.
我要走了 洛克
I’ve got to go, rock.
没事 我不害怕
It’s all right. I’m not afraid.
有一天 当球队面临麻烦
Sometime, rock, when the team’s up against it
接踵而来的问题考验着球员们
when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys…
告诉他们去为吉普尔赢一场球
…tell them to go in there with all they’ve got and win just one for the gipper.
我不知道那时我会在哪里 洛克 但我知道我们会赢
I don’t know where I’ll be then, rock, but I’ll know about it…
我会很高兴的
…and I’ll be happy.
四骑兵
The four horsemen.
克努特.洛克尼
Knute rockne.
莫斯.克劳斯
Moose krause.
安吉洛.布特里
Angeio bertelli.
约翰.卢杰克
Johnny lujack.
利昂.哈特 特里.汉拉提 杰克.斯♥诺♥
Leon hart, terry hanratty, jack snow.
约翰.拉特内尔
John lattner.
保罗.霍宁应该是用这个柜子更衣的
Paul hornung could’ve dressed in this locker.
我们还有活干呢 孩子
We got work to do, kid.
我们来回冲击他们的队伍 来回冲击
We’re gonna go inside. we’re gonna go outside.
我们将牵制住对手 让他们不断地跑
We’re gonna get them on the run. we’re gonna keep them on the run.
然后我们向前冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Then we’re gonna go, go, go, go, go!
我们将一直冲刺直到越过得分线
We won’t stop until we’re across that goal line.
大家都说这是支强队 我却觉得我们更强
This is a team they say is good. well, I think we’re better than them.
他们无法战胜我们
They can’t lick us.
你们说呢 伙计?
What do you say, men?
顺便说下 吉普尔 我帮你搞到体育馆卡了
By the way, gipper, l got your gym card.
-太棒了 -等等 我们说好的
-great! -wait, we had a deal.
-我帮你洗两个月的衣服 -这卡很难搞到手的
-i do your laundry for two months. -this was hard to get.
-一学期还差不多 -洗一学期?
-it’s gonna be a semester. -a semester of doing your laundry?
-快点 让我看看 -一个学期
-come on, let me see. -a semester.
好吧 让我看看这卡
All right, fine. just let me see the card.
-算了 那不可能 -这是你的工作 去试一下
-come on, that’s impossible. -it’s your job to give it a shot.
你不可能追到她的
She’s out of our league.
告诉她我来自菲尔兹家族
Tell her I’m a fields.
马歇尔.菲尔兹家族一员 她会知道的 告诉她 快
As in marshall fields. she’ll know. just tell her that, please.
看起来不错 我想你会喜欢的
That looks great. I think you’ll really enjoy it.
你好 你想参加学生活动吗?
Hi, are you interested in joining a student activity?
这有很多选择
Here’s your choices.
你看见那边的那位男生了吗? 柱子边上那个
Do you see that guy over there? over by the pillar.
你能向他挥个手吗? 就当是让他开心一下
Could you wave at him a little bit? just kind of humor him.
麻烦你了
Please?
太好了 谢谢
That was perfect. thank you.
嗯…
Well?
唱诗班看起来不错 我以前在高中唱诗班唱过
Choir looks good. I used to sing in the high school choir.
-什么是橄榄球后勤? -我们组织后援集♥会♥
-what’s football boosters? -we organize the pep rallies and…
在比赛前一晚为头盔涂漆 还有证件工作
…paint the helmets the night before the game and the card section.
真的橄榄球头盔? 你们…
The actual football helmets? you guys–
就是我了 绝对是我了 在哪儿签名?
That’s me. That’s definitely me. where do I sign?
这里
Right here.
你是圣母大学的学生吧?
You are a student at notre dame, right?
是的 怎么了 难道我不像吗?
Yeah. why, don’t I look like one?
不 我们只是需要问一下
Oh, no, we’re just supposed to ask.
我是货真价实的圣母大学学生
Yeah, I’m notre dame gold and blue, through and through.
第一次集♥会♥于明晚七点在体育集♥会♥中心进行
The first meeting is tomorrow night at the acc, 7:00.
-到时候见 -好的 再见
-see you there. -all right, bye.
看上去你报名参加了学生活动?
Like to sign up for a student activity?
-成功了? -没有
-strike? -out.
她有个在橄榄球队的男朋友
She has a boyfriend who’s on the football team.
-看上去你好像搞定了 -我很抱歉
-you looked like you were in. -well, I’m sorry.
你看上去好像很开心啊
You look awful goddamn happy about this.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你拿到赛场出入证了吗? -查克还没给我呢
-did you get the field passes? -chuck hasn’t given them to me yet.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
-小心 -对不起
-watch yourself. -oh! sorry.
嘿
Hey…
真是棒极了
…isn’t this fantastic?
油漆中有24K的黄金呢
There’s 24-karat gold in the paint!
-再告诉我一下你叫什么? -鲁迪 鲁帝格
-what’s your name again? -rudy ruettiger.
我需要你的学生证来制♥作♥通行证
I need your student i.d. to get your card section pass.
我现在没带在身上 我会拿来的
I don’t have it now, but I’m gonna get it.
-我明天带来 -我今天晚上要把名字报上去
-i’ll have it by tomorrow. -i gotta send the names in tonight.
你这回就不能通融一下吗?
Couldn’t you let it slide this once?
抱歉 这是规矩 下场比赛的
It’s the rules, sorry. next game.
你能来科比楼吗? 我们完工后都会去那儿
Are you gonna come to corby’s? it’s where we all go afterwards.
是的 我会去的 谢谢
Yeah, I ‘ll be there. thanks.
坐在吧台那一端的是不是鲍勃.吉亚帝欧斯和罗恩.达什尼?
Is that bob giadieux and ron dushney sitting at the end of the bar?
-再来一杯吗? -好的
-how about another one? -sure.
1966年对阵密歇根州立的比赛
1 966 against michigan state.
吉亚帝欧斯接住了圣母大学橄榄球史上最伟大的传球
Giadieux caught the greatest pass in notre dame football history.
嘿
Hey!
玛丽 玛丽 恰恰相反 是什么让你的花♥园♥充满生机?
Mary, mary quite contrary, what makes your garden grow?”
打扰一下 能帮我换一元零钱吗?
Excuse me, could I get change for a dollar, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧?
You all right?
是的 我只想说和能你一起工作我感到很荣幸