继续 两院制议会起源于 等一下
Now, the bicameral legislature originated– hold up.
我有个通知要宣布
I have an announcement.
如果你
If you are a student
对圣母大学感兴趣的话
interested in making the university of notre dame your college choice
12月15日 周六上午十点 会有车从这里出发
…a bus will be leaving here at 10 a.m. saturday, december 15th…
前往进行为期一天的校园参观
…for a one-day guided tour of the campus.
请在11月5日 周三之前报名
Please sign up by wednesday, november 5th.”
瑞西尼亚克 好的
And raciniak, good.
等等
Whoa, wait!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我去看圣母大学
I’m going to see notre dame.
你在南本德有朋友吗?
Do you have some friends in south bend?
-没有 -那肯定有其他什么理由
-no. -then there must be some other reason.
你在班上宣布的时候 我认为谁都可以去
When you announced it in class, I thought anybody could go.
不好意思 这辆车是为那些想要读圣母大学的学生准备的
I’m sorry. this bus is for students who want to attend the university.
并不是观光车
It’s not a sightseeing tour.
或许有一天我会去那里上学
Maybe someday I’ll go to school there.
-约瑟夫神父 替我一下 -好的
-father joseph, take over for me. -of course.
鲁迪
Rudy…
你的成绩还不够去朱丽叶特社区学院 更别说是圣母大学
…you don’t have the grades for joliet community, much less notre dame.
幸福生活的秘诀在于
The secret to happiness in this life…
对上帝给予我们的一切抱以感恩的心
…is to be grateful for the gifts the good lord has bestowed upon us.
鲁迪
Rudy…
不是每个人都要上大学的
…not everyone is meant to go to college.
四年之后
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait up!
这个怎么操作?
What about this order?
我们需要更换一下13号♥机器上的滚轴
We have to change the rollers on number 13.
-13号♥? -是的
-thirteen? -yeah.
好吧 我们会准备好起吊机的 好吗?
All right, we’ll have the crane ready for you, okay?
鲁迪 你好
Hey, rudy.
鲁迪
Rudy!
你今天又迟到了?
You were late again today?
你迟到了?
You were late?
认真点
Get serious.
这里可没有特殊日
No special days here.
今天星期几?
What is today?
-星期五 -不是 我是说日期
-friday. -no, no, I mean the date.
8月23日
August 23rd.
什么日子
And that is…?
是我生日
My birthday.
22岁了!
Twenty-two big ones!
彼得 时光开始飞逝了
Pete, it’s starting to go by too fast.
我没时间包装它 但是…
Well, I didn’t have time to wrap it, but….
-没事 打开看看 -你没必要送礼物的
-go ahead, open it. -you shouldn’t have.
真是太棒了
This is fantastic.
你哪里找到的?
Where did you find this?
我在二手商店看到的 我对自己说 这该属于你
I saw it in this surplus store and I said, ”that’s gotta be yours.”
简直难以置信
This is unbelievable.
彼得 真不知道该怎样谢你
Pete, I don’t know how I’m ever gonna thank you.
看起来如何?
How’s it look?
穿在你身上真是再合适不过了
You were born to wear the jacket.
你知道吗?
Do you know ara…
阿瓦是圣母大学历史上唯一鼓励陪练球员的教练
…is the only coach in notre dame history who encourages walk-on players?
你可能比一半的队员都了解这个球队
You probably know more about the team than half the players.
我等不及要去那里
I can’t wait to get there.
猜我存了多少钱了?
Guess how much money I have saved up?
20元?
Twenty?
80元? 50元?
Eighty? fifty?
1000元
1000 dollars.
真是个不错的开始
That’s a good start!
彼得 你是唯一一个相信我的人
You’re the only one who ever took me serious, pete.
你知道我爸是怎么说的
Well, you know what my dad always said.
梦想使生活得以忍♥受
Having dreams is what makes life tolerable.”
-2205号♥ -2209号♥
-2-2-0-5. -2-2-0-9.
这里是2209号♥ 就是那个房♥子 鲁迪
That’s 2-2-0-9. that’s the house, rudy!
很漂亮吧?
Isn’t it cute?
我们买♥♥得起
We can afford this.
你知道还有什么吗? 全室地毯
And know what else it has? wall-to-wall carpeting.
还有壁炉
It has a fireplace.
以及一个大厨房♥
And a big kitchen.
离学校很近
It’s close to the schools.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
很不错 雪瑞 你干得不错
It’s great, sherry. it’s great. you did a great job.
你瞧 伙计
Look, buddy…
我可花了不少时间
…i’ve put in my time.
我很耐心地等着我们存够钱
I’ve been very patient waiting for us to save up…
这样我们就可以结婚使生活步入正轨
…so we could get married and do this right.
你欠我的
You owe me.
快来
Come on.
我相信你会喜欢的
I think you’re gonna like it.
乔伊 有什么新闻吗?
Hey, joe, what do you know?
-能再来瓶啤酒吗? -好的 马上就来
-can I get another beer down here? -sure. coming right up.
明天晚上你准备做什么?
What are you doing tomorrow night?
看会儿电视
A little tv.
帕斯基恩教授会在芝加哥烤架俱乐部演讲 想去吗?
Coach parseghian is speaking at the chicago gridiron club. wanna go?
当然 如果琅达让我在外面待晚点的话
Sure. if rhonda lets me stay out late.
告诉她D号♥列车10点30分之前返回
Tell her the d train gets back no later than 10:30–
阿瓦.帕斯基恩? 你就是不愿放弃 是吗?
Ara parseghian? you just can’t give it up, can you?
他可是全国最好的教练 弗兰克
He’s the greatest coach in the country, frank.
你打算每晚都亲吻他的签名照吗?
Are you gonna kiss his autographed picture every night?
-你想怎样? -也许他会允许你帮着擦屁♥股♥
-what is your problem? -or maybe he’ll give you permission to wipe his ass.
-你干嘛一定要管他呢? -这不关你的事
-why don’t you leave him alone? -mind your own business.
只要我这个弟弟继续谈论他的狗屁圣母大学 我就要这么说
As long as my brother talks this crazy notre dame shit, he deserves this.
你曾经也是圣母大学的铁杆球迷
Hey, you were a pretty big notre dame fan.
我以前也收集棒球卡
I used to collect baseball cards too.
算了
Forget about it.
你知道吉莱斯匹教练怎么说你的吗? 弗兰克?
You know what coach gillespie said about you, frank?
他说你很有天分
He said you had a lot of talent.
但你的问题在于 你太害怕受打击
But your problem was, you were too afraid of getting hit.
你没有胆量
You had no guts.
彼得 去死吧你
Go to hell, pete.
-算了 -没事的
-come on. -it’s okay.
他曾告诉过我 如果你有鲁迪一半的决心和勇气
He used to tell me if you had one half of rudy’s heart and desire…
你可能早就成为全能明星了
…you could have been all-conference.
他说你是个娘们儿
He said you were a pussy.
弗兰克
Frank!
算了 弗兰克
Come on, frank.
鲁迪
Rudy!
-鲁迪 鲁迪 -好了
-rudy! rudy! -all right!
够了
That’s enough!
你听到我说话了吗?
Do you hear me?!
够了
That’s enough!
弗兰克 你干得好啊
Frank, good!
还是老样子啊你们?
Don’t nothing ever change?
玛丽.安 把他们给我赶出去
Throw them out, mary ann.
你没必要和弗兰克打架 我自己能处理好
You didn’t have to get into it with frank. I can take care of myself.
我知道你可以 但这是我和他之间的事
I know you can. that was between him and me!
自从他来这儿上班以后 就是一副臭脾气
Ever since he started working here, he’s been pissed off.
因为在这里他不能像在高中一样
Because he’s not the same kind of god around here…
成为一个领头人物
…that he was in high school.
锅炉泄漏了
We got a breakout!
鲁迪 我需要更多的水
Rudy, I need more water!
我这里没有
I’m not getting any!
试下另外个阀门
Try another valve!
彼得 还是没有
I’m not getting any, pete!
快啊 该死的
Come on, goddamn it.
管子里没有水 我们得赶快撤离
There’s no pressure in the line. we need to get out of here!
随便开个什么
Turn something!
彼得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!