哎呀!- 她说话了
Ay me!She speaks.
啊!再说下去,光明的天使
Oh, speak again,bright angel.
啊罗密欧!罗密欧!
O Romeo, Romeo,
你为什么是罗密欧?
wherefore art thou, Romeo?
否定你的父亲,放弃你的姓氏
Deny thy father,and refuse thy name.
如果你不肯,那么你只消发誓做我的爱人
Or if thou wilt not,be but sworn my love,
我便不再是一个凯布雷家的人
Or if thou wilt not,be but sworn my love,
我听下去呢,还是就此开始说话?
Shall I hear more,Shall I hear more,
只是你的姓氏成为我的仇敌
‘Tis but thy name that is my enemy.
你就是不姓蒙塔古,你还是你自己
Thou art thyself,though not a Montague.
蒙塔古是什么?
What is Montague?
不是手,不是脚,不是臂,不是脸
It is nor hand nor foot,nor arm nor face
也不是人身上任何其他一部分
nor any other part belonging to a man.
啊!换另外一个姓吧!
Oh! be some other name.
姓算得什么?
What’s in a name?
我们所谓的玫瑰,换个名字,还是一样的香
That which we call a rose,by any other name would smell as sweet;
所以罗密欧,如果不叫罗密欧
so Romeo would,were he not Romeo called,
名字虽然换掉,依旧可以保持他的那份优秀
retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title.
罗密欧,放弃你那个名姓
Romeo, doff thy name,
那姓名本不是你的一部分
and for that namewhich is no part of thee,
为弥补这名姓的损失请把我整个自己拿了去吧
take all myself.
我就依照你的话了
I’ll take thee at thy word.
只要你称我为爱人,我就算是取了新的命字
Call me but love,and I’ll be new baptized;
此后我再也不是罗密欧了
henceforth I never will be Romeo.
你是什么人,躲在黑夜里,偷听我的秘密?
What man art thou,that thus bescreened in night so stumblest on my counsel?
我不知道应该怎样告诉你我姓甚名谁
By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am.
我的名姓,亲爱的圣人,我自己都恨,
My name, dear saint,is hateful to myself,
如果我写出来,我会把那个字撕碎
Had I it written,I would tear the word.
我的耳朵吸进你说的字尚不满百
My ears have not yet drunk a hundred words of that tongue’s utterance,
但是我已辨出那个声音,
yet I know the sound.
你不是罗密欧,蒙塔古家的人吗?
Art thou not Romeo,and a Montague?
都不是,美丽的小姐,如果你都不喜欢的话
Neither, fair maid,if either thee dislike.
告诉我,你怎样来到此地的,并且为什么?
How cam’st thou hither,tell me and wherefore?
花♥园♥的墙高峻难爬
The orchard walls are high and hard to climb,
而且这地方是致命的,如果我的任何一位家人在此地发现了你
and the place death,considering who thou art,if any of my kinsmen find thee here.
用爱情的轻翅我翻过了这高墙
With love’s light wings,did I o’er perch these walls,
因为石头做的藩篱挡不住爱
for stony limits cannot hold love out,
爱人能做到的事我都有胆量去做
and what love can do,that dares love attempt.
所以你的家人也挡不住我
Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me.
如果他们看见你,会杀死你
If they do see thee,they will murder thee.
我有黑夜遮盖,他们看不到我
I have night’s cloak to hide me from their eyes.
只要你爱我…
And but thou love me…
让他们在此地看到我也无妨,
Let them find me here,
在他门的仇恨之中结束我的生命
my life were better ended by their hate,
也比得不到你的爱而苟延残喘要好一些
than death prorogued,wanting of thy love.
你爱我吗?我知道你会说”是”,我相信你的话
Dost thou love me?I know thou wilt say ay,and I will take thy word;
可是如果你发誓,你可能是虚伪的
yet if thou swearest,
对于情人们的伪誓,据说,天神也只好一笑置之
thou mayst prove false;at lovers’ perjuries they say jove laughs.
啊!温柔的罗密欧
O gentle Romeo,
如果你真爱我,老老实实的说
if thou dost love,pronounce it faithfully.
如果你以为我是得来太易
Or if thou thinkest I am too quickly won,
我就会皱着眉头板起面孔拒绝你
I’ll frown and be perverse,and say thee nay,
你好继续追求,否则的话,我绝不肯这样做
so thou wilt woo but else not for the world.
老实说,英俊的蒙塔古,我实在太痴心
In truth, fair Montague,I am too fond…
也许你因此以为我太轻佻,但是相信我,先生
And therefore thou mayst think my haviour light.
我会证明我比那些假装冷淡的人更为真诚
But trust me, gentleman,I’ll prove more true than those that have more cunning to be strange.
我应该再冷淡一些,我必须承认
I should have been more strange,I must confess,
但是你在我不提防的时候偷听到我的真情
but that thou overheard’st,ere I was ware,my true love’s passion;
所以原谅我吧
therefore pardon me,
不要以为我的委身相爱是由于轻狂
and not impute this yieldingto light love,
实在是黑夜泄漏了我的爱情
which the dark night hath so discovered.
小姐,我指着那圣洁的月亮发誓
Lady, by yonder blessed moon, I swear.
啊!不要指着月亮发誓
Oh, swear not by the moon,
月亮变化无常,每月有圆有缺
th’inconstant moon,that monthly changes in her circled orb,
你的爱也会发生变化
lest that thy love prove likewise variable.
那我指着什么发誓呢?- 根本不要发誓
What shall I swear by?Do not swear at all.
如果你一定要发誓
Or if thou wilt…
就指着你优美的自身起誓好了
Swear by thy gracious self,
那是我崇拜的偶像
which is the god of my idolatry,
我会相信你的
and I’ll believe thee.
如果我心里的这一段情爱…我发誓…
If my heart’s dear love,I swear…
茱丽叶
Juliet!
亲爱的,晚安
Sweet, good night.
这爱情的蓓蕾,经过夏日的薰风吹拂
This bud of love by summer’s ripening breath
等我们下次见面时,会变成一朵美丽的花
may prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.
再会!再会!
Good night, good night.
愿我心上的舒适安详,同样的来到你的心上
As sweet repose and restcome to thy heart as that within my breast.
啊!不给我一点满足就让我走吗?
O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
你今晚能有什么样的满足呢?
What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?
你还没有说出你的爱情的忠诚的誓约和我交换呢
Th’ exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine.
在你还没有要求的时候我已经把我的誓言给你了
I gave thee mine before thou didst request it.
但是我愿我还没有给过你
And yet I would it were to give again.
你想收回你的誓言?为什么,爱人?
Wouldst thou withdraw it?For what purpose, love?
只是为了表示慷慨再给你一次
But to be frank and give it thee again.
但是,我想要的,只是现在我所有的这点爱情
And yet I wish but for the thing I have,
我的慷慨像海一般的广阔无垠
my bounty is as boundless as the sea,
我给你的越多,我自己有的也越多
The more I give to thee,the more I have,
因为二者都是无穷的
for both are infinite.
茱丽叶!- 好奶妈!
Juliet!Anon, good nurse!
亲爱的蒙塔古,可不要负心- 夫人!
Sweet Montague, be true.Madam!
稍后一下,我就回来- 夫人!茱丽叶小姐!
Stay but a little,I will come again.Madam! Lady Juliet!
啊幸福的,幸福的夜!
O blessed, blessed night!
这是在夜里,我生怕这一切都是梦
Oh! I am afeard,being in night,
太快活如意,怕不是真的
all this is but a dream,too flattering-sweet to be substantial.
再说三句话,亲爱的罗密欧,可真要再会了
Three words, dear Romeo,and good night indeed.
如果你的爱情是纯正的,有意和我结婚
If that thy bent of love be honorable,thy purpose marriage,
明天给我消息
send me word tomorrow,
告诉他,在什么地方,什么时候我们举♥行♥婚礼
by one that I’ll procure to come to thee.Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite,
我要把我的命运完全交付给你,
and all my fortunes at thy foot
把你当作我的主人,随着你走遍天涯
I’ll lay and follow thee, my lord,throughout the world.
小姐!- 我来了,就来
Madam!I come, anon.
但是如果你存心不良,我就要请求你…
But if thou meanest not well,I do beseech thee
小姐!茱丽叶- 等一下,我来了!
Lady Juliet!By and by I come!
停止追求,让我独自去哀伤…
To cease thy suit and leave me to my grief.
我明天派人来- 愿我的灵魂得救
Tomorrow will I send.So thrive my soul.
我对你说一千遍再见!
A thousand times good night!
罗密欧!我明天几点钟派人到你那里去?
Romeo!At what o’clock tomorrow shall I send to thee?
九点钟吧- 我一定准时不误
At the hour of nine.I will not fail.
要到二十年才能挨到那个时间
‘Tis twenty years till then.
罗密欧!
Romeo!
我忘记为什么叫你回来了
I have forgot why I did call thee back.
让我站在此地让你慢慢的想
Let me stand here till thou remember it.
我只是爱和你在一起
I shall forget, to have thee still stand there,
为了使你永久站在那里,我将永远想不起
remembering how I love thy company.
那么我就永久的等着,好让你永久的想不起
And I’ll still stay,to have thee still forget,
因为除了这个地方我也不记得还有什么家
forgetting any other home but this.
再见,再见!
Good night, good night!
离别是这样又甜蜜又心伤
Parting is such sweet sorrow
我要对你说再见一直说到大天光
that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
罗伦斯神父!
Friar Laurence!
大清早是谁这样愉快的向我敬礼?
What early tongue so sweet saluteth me?
早安,神父!
Good morrow, father!
孩子,你起床这样的早,必定是心里有什么烦恼
Young son, it argues a distempered head so soon to bid good morrow to thy bed.
所以你今天这样的早起,必定是有什么烦恼是惊扰了你
Thy earliness doth me assure thou art up-roused with some distemperature.
如果不是,那么我这一猜准保不错
If not so, then here I put it right,
我们的罗密欧这一夜还没有睡过
our Romeo hath not been in bed tonight.
猜得对。我得到比睡眠更甜蜜的安息
That last is true.The sweeter rest was mine.
上帝恕罪!你是否和罗沙琳在一起?
God pardon sin!Wast thou with Rosaline?
和罗沙琳在一起?神父,不
With Rosaline? My ghostly father, no.
我已忘了那个名字和它给我的痛苦
I have forgot that name and that name’s woe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!