Pardon me,henceforward l,
从今以后我永远听您的话
I am ever ruled by you.
哎,我很高兴,这很好,站起来吧
Why, I am glad on’t!This is well.Stand up.
本应该如此
This is as it should be.
爱啊!给我力量!
Love give me strength.
将这封信亲手交给在曼酋亚的罗密欧
Give this letter into the hand of Romeo,in Mantua.
老爷!老爷!她死啦!茱丽叶死啦!
My lord! My lord!She’s dead,Juliet is dead!
老爷,茱丽叶小姐,她死啦!
My Lady Juliet, my lord.She’s dead, she’s dead!
茱丽叶!茱丽叶!
Juliet!Juliet!
茱丽叶!夫人,她在哪里?
Juliet!My baby,where is she?
啊好难过!
O lamentable day.
死亡降在她的身上,就像一阵非时的严霜
Death lies on her like an untimely frost
降落在田间最美丽的花朵上面
upon the sweetest flower of all the field.
主人?- 巴特萨!
Master.Balthasar!
我的茱丽叶怎么样?
How fares my Juliet?
因为如果她是平安的,一切都不会坏
For nothing can be ill,if she be well.
我的夫人怎么样?
How fares my lady?
她死啦,主人,她死啦
She’s dead, my lord.She’s dead.
她的身体长眠在凯布雷家的坟墓里
Her body sleeps in capel’s monument.
我亲见她下葬在她家族的墓穴里面
I saw her laid low in her kindred’s vault.
那么命运,我再也不信仰你!
Then, I defy you, stars!
好好的过日子,一切顺利
Live…and be prosperous.
再会,好孩子
Farewell, good fellow.
茱丽叶。啊我的爱人!
Juliet.O my love…
我的妻子!
My wife.
死虽然已经吸去了你呼吸中的芳蜜,
Death that hath sucked the honey of thy breath,
但是没有力量去摧毁你的美貌
hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
你没有被征服
Thou art not conquered…
你的嘴唇上、面庞上,依然显着红润的美艳,
Beauty’s ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks.
不曾让灰白的死亡进占。
Death’s pale flag is not advanced there.
提伯特
Tybalt.
你裹着血淋淋的敛衣躺在那里哪?
Liest thou there in thy bloody sheet?
你的青春葬送在你仇人的手里,
What more favor can I do to thee,
现在我来替你报仇来了
than with that hand that cut thy youth in twain
我要亲手杀死那杀害你的人。
to sunder his that was thine enemy?
原谅我吧,兄弟!
Forgive me, cousin.
亲爱的茱丽叶
Ah, dear Juliet.
你为什么仍然这样美丽?
Why art thou yet so fair?
难道要我相信那空虚的死神也有爱意
Shall I believe that unsubstantial death is amorous,
那枯瘦可怖的怪物
and that the lean abhorred monster
把你藏在这幽暗之处做他的情妇
keeps thee here in dark to be his paramour?
生怕有这种事,我更要长久和你厮守
For fear of that,I still will stay with thee.
永不离去这昏暗的宫室
Never from this palace of dim night depart again.
这儿
Here,
我就留在这里与你的侍婢蛆虫为伍!
here will I remain,with worms that are thy chambermaids.
上帝啊!
God!
眼睛,看你的最后一眼吧!
Eyes, look your last.
胳膊,做你最后一次的拥抱吧!
Arms, take your last embrace.
还有,嘴唇,啊你这呼吸的门户
And lips,o you the doors of breath,
用合法的一吻
seal with a righteous kiss
向垄断一切的死神去签订永恒的契约吧!
a dateless bargain to engrossing death.
这一杯敬我的爱人!
Here’s to my love.
我便这样的一吻而死
Thus with a kiss…I die.
那边是谁?- 一个朋友
Who’s there?A friend,
并且是熟识你的一个人-
and one that knows thee well.
巴特萨,他来到此地多久了?
Balthasar. How long hast thou been here?
足有半小时- 和我一同到坟里去
Full half an hour.Go with me to the vault.
我不敢,神父。我的主人不知道我没有走开
I dare not, sir.My master knows not that I am gone hence.
那么你就别动,我一个人去
Stay then,I’ll go alone.
我心里有一点疑惧!
Fear comes upon me.
啊!我很担心怕发生了什么不幸的事
O much I fear some ill unlucky thing.
罗密欧!
Romeo!
面色惨白!
Pale!
是什么凶恶的时辰发生这样悲惨的意外!
Oh, what an unkind hour is guilty of this lamentable chance?
噢!
Ohh!
啊,令人喜慰的神父!
O comfortable friar!
我的丈夫在哪里?
where is my lord?
我记得很清楚我应该是在什么地方
I do remember well where I should be,
我现在就在那个地方
and there I am.
我的罗密欧在哪里?
Where is my Romeo?
我听见有人声
I hear some noise.
我的罗密欧在哪里?
Oh, where is my Romeo?
小姐,快从这死亡疾疫,
Oh, lady, come from this nest of death,
昏睡的巢穴走出来
contagion,and unnatural sleep.
我们所不能抵抗的力量
A greater power than we can contradict
已经阻扰了我们的计划
hath thwarted our intents.
跟我来,因为夜巡的警官来了
Come along.The watch is coming.
我的罗密欧在哪里?
Where is my Romeo?
来,走,好茱丽叶
Come. Go, good Juliet.
不。
No.
我不敢再停留了
I dare no longer stay.
不!
No!
我不敢再停留了!
I dare no longer stay.
茱丽叶
Juliet!
我不敢再停留了!我不敢再停留了!
I dare no longer stay.I dare no longer stay.
这是什么?
What’s here?
是毒药,我懂了,使得他年轻轻的就死去
Poison, I see,hath been his timeless end.
啊好贪婪的人!
O churl!
全喝干了,不留下一滴给我让我随你而去?
Drunk all,and left no friendly drop to help me after!
我要吻你的嘴唇
I will kiss thy lips;
也许,再你唇边还沾着一点毒药
haply some poison yet doth hang on them
让我于兴奋中中毒死亡
to make me die with a restorative.
你的嘴唇还温暖呢!
Thy lips are warm!
噢,不,不!
Oh, no, no!
带路,孩子,往哪走?
[man] Lead, boy, which way?
搜索教堂墓地
Search about the churchyard.
是的,有人声?
Yea, noise?
不好!
No!
那么我就要赶快
Then I’ll be brief,
啊!正好有一把短刀
o happy dagger!
这就是你的刀鞘
This is thy sheath;
你就在那里生锈,让我死吧!
there rest and let me die.
这两家仇人在哪里?
Where be these enemies?
凯布雷!
Capulet!
蒙塔古!
Montague!
看看你们的仇恨得到了什么样的惩罚
See what a scourge is laid upon your hate…
上天竟利用爱情来剥夺你们的幸福
that heaven finds means to kill your joys with love;
我….对于你们的不睦也有疏于防范之处
and l, for winking at your discords too,
也折损了两位亲眷
have lost a brace of kinsmen.
全部受到了惩罚
All are punished.
全部受到了惩罚!
All are punished!
清晨带来了凄凉的和平
A glooming peace this morning with it brings.
太阳也愁得不愿露脸
The sun for sorrow will not show his head,
因为,从来没有一个故事
for never was a story of more woe
比茱丽叶与罗密更令人黯然神伤
than this of Juliet and her Romeo.