John Biggs is target number one.
这案子我接手
I’ll be taking over this case.
救护车 押运车 验尸官
Ambulances, detention vehicles, and coroners
随时待命
should be ready to move in on my request.
祝大家今日马到成功
I wish you all a very good day.
墨菲
Murphy.
你还好吧 伙计
You okay, man?
我没事 警长
I’m fine, Sergeant.
我都等不及要开始工作了
Can’t wait to get back to work.
莱克和丹尼尔斯肯定都快吓尿了
Lake and Daniels are in there shittin’ their pants…
抱歉 我还有案子要办
Excuse me, I have casework.
首要目标
约翰·比斯
搜索中
未发现目标
搜索中
发现目标
锁定目标
场景模拟中
三名威胁
别开枪 求你别开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
沃尔特·卡雷尔 看着我
Walter Karrel, look at me.
未发现武器
目标为配合态度
无 威 胁
有明显吸毒反应
你有两条路
You have two options.
一条路
Option one.
我会用五万伏高压的枪击中你
I shoot you with 50,000 volts
你将体验到呼吸衰竭 器官失灵
which may cause respiratory failure, organ malfunction,
内部灼烧 以及大小便失禁
internal burns, and loss of bowel and bladder control.
之后我会逮捕你
And then I arrest you.
另一条路 告诉我
Option two. You tell me where
约翰·比格斯的毒品实验室在哪
John Biggs’ drug lab is located.
之后我还是会逮捕你
And then I arrest you.
你有两秒钟做决定
You have two seconds to decide.
行动非常合理
Totally justifiable.
我们要赚大钱啦
We are going to make a lot of money.
没有任何情绪波动 不惊不惧 心跳平稳
Nothing. No fear. No increase in heart rate.
也没有愤怒的迹象
No traces of anger whatsoever.
祝贺您 博士
Congratulations, Doctor.
您成功了
You did it.
是啊
Yes, I did.
我说过了
I told you, sir.
诺顿很明显根本无法控制这产品
Norton clearly never had control of the product.
我知道 所以才叫你来
I agree. And that’s why I called you here.
我要你帮我留意着这事 就这样
I just want a second pair of eyes on this thing, that’s all.
我要接通铁皮人的头部监控
I’ll need a feed from the Tin Man’s head
还要对实验室进行全方位监控
plus full surveillance of the lab, and…
你要什么都行
You’re gonna have full access to everything.
有事的话
If anything comes up,
我在华盛顿
I’m gonna be in Washington.
他为国家治安最乱的城市
He brought peace
带来了和平
to this country’s most violent city.
他向我们展示了
He showed us all
底特律和美国的光明未来
that Detroit and America can have a brighter future.
经济增长 人♥民♥自♥由♥幸福
A future of economic growth, freedom, and happiness.
今晚 我们请到了一位有远见的真正爱国者
On tonight’s show, a visionary and true patriot.
奥米公♥司♥总裁 雷蒙德·塞拉斯
The CEO of Omnicorp, Raymond Sellars.
-你好 帕特 -你好 雷蒙德
– Hello, Pat. – Raymond.
谢谢你们的邀请
Thanks for havin’ me.
你肯定在大肆庆祝了吧
You must be doing a victory lap about now.
两周前 奥米的股票价格飞涨
Two weeks ago, Omni’s stock went through the roof.
而且参议院也最终同意了
And the Senate has finally agreed
就撤销《德雷福斯法案》一事进行投票
to vote on the repeal of the Dreyfus Act.
这个嘛 现在很明显形式在扭转
Well, look, I mean, the tide is definitely turning.
我确信
I just feel certain that
很快我们就将能保护所有美国人的安全
soon we’ll be keeping all Americans safe.
我也衷心希望如此
I certainly hope so.
但我想接下来的嘉宾会有不同看法
But, I think our next guest will have a different point of view.
有请赫伯特·德雷弗斯
Hubert Dreyfus.
参议员 感谢您的参与
Senator, thank you for joining us.
你好帕特 塞拉斯先生
Hello, Pat. Mr. Sellars.
参议员 你见过这个数据吗
Senator, do you know what this is?
美国民众对《德雷弗斯法案》的意见
The American public is divided
分成了两派
on the Dreyfus Act.
我们节目的网站民调显示
Our polls at Novakelement.com
赞同和反对各占一半
are tight at 50-50.
奥米公♥司♥无疑造成了轰动
There is no doubt Omnicorp created a sensation
但这法案与亚历克斯·墨菲无关
but this bill is not about Alex Murphy.
而是关于美国民众是否愿意
It’s about whether America’s willing to give robots
让机器人来决定人类的生死
the authority over human lives.
不不 是这样的
No. Look, look, look.
我们正在见证一场巨变
This sea change we’re witnessing,
而且这巨变表明
and it is a sea change,
美国人并不在乎自己的执法机关
shows that Americans don’t really care
是由人类还是非人类控制
if our law enforcement systems are manned or unmanned.
他们真正在意的是效率和安全
What they care about is efficiency and they care about safety.
你这是在模糊重点
You’re clouding the issue.
这明显是在试图
This is clearly an attempt
用市场噱头来影响民众的意见
to sway public opinion with a marketing stunt.
真正明显的是
What’s clear is
只用一名机械战警 犯罪率就减少了80%
that with just one system in place, we’ve cut crime by 80%.
想象一下
Just imagine if we put,
要是我们投入100个战警会有什么效果
I dunno, let’s say 100 systems in place.
现在 请您扪心自问一下
And then, I want you to ask yourself,
为什么要拖慢我们的脚步
why are you holding us back?
-你们是这么计划的吗 -谢谢您 参议员
– Is that your plan? – Thank you, Senator.
-也谢谢你 雷蒙德 -谢谢 帕特
– And thank you, Raymond. – Thank you, Pat.
好了 大家都听到了
Well, there you have it.
谁会反对这样的宏伟计划呢
Who could argue with that?
所以现在的问题是
Which begs the question.
美国参议院赞成犯罪吗
Has the US Senate become pro-crime?
不行 必须5000
No,no,5000.
明天给我打电♥话♥吧
Call me tomorrow.
瓦隆在里面等你们
Hey, guys. Vallon’s waitin’ for you inside.
怎么 忙得没时间带我们进去吗
What, you too busy to walk us in?
我在谈生意呢
I’m out here makin’ money.
拉发线呢 还得我自己动手吗
Where are my trip wires? I gotta do this myself?
-怎么这么慢 -这是什么情况
– What took you so long? – What the hell is all this shit?
有这么个东西在街上
I can’t move any product
我没法运任何东西
with this thing on the streets.
你们怎么保护我的
What are you doing to protect me?
别紧张 他就是个行尸走肉
Relax. The guy’s a walkin’ zombie.
告诉我你已经把手♥机♥关了
And tell me your phones are off.
他不会跟着你的 我们很注意隐秘
He’s not going after you. We covered our tracks.
他又不能凭空捏造证据
He can’t manufacture evidence outta thin air.
如果他有 我也准备好了
If he does, I’m ready for him.
我一直接到电♥话♥
I’ve been getting calls.
谁的电♥话♥
From whom?
当然是克莱拉
Well, Clara.
你们得让她见丈夫 这是她的权利
You need to let her see her husband. She has rights.
不是你能决定的 公♥司♥说了算
That’s not your decision. That’s Legal’s call.
可这样的话
Yeah, but it’s only a question of time
她去电视上曝光就是迟早的事了
before she turns up on television.
她可以试试
Well, she can try.
在她见到丈夫前我会先申请言论禁止令
I’ll issue a gag order before I let her see her husband.
那你可得抓紧了
I’d hop to it.
亚历克斯
Alex. Alex!
亚历克斯 回家吧
Alex. You need to come home.
克莱拉 请让开
Clara, please stand aside.
你得跟你儿子谈谈
You need to speak to your son.
现在有三起罪案正在发生
Right now, I see three crimes in progress.
亚历克斯 听我说
Alex, listen to me.
我知道你在听
I know you’re in there.
情绪分♥析♥ 焦虑
大卫不肯去学校
David won’t show his face at school.
他一直在做恶梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!