Above a voice sings low…
在转角有延迟
Laggin’ on the comers.
那边 看到了吗
No, there, d’you see that?
我的机器人做的 才是正确做法
What my robot did, that’s how you do it.
新产品害怕了
New product’s afraid.
落后了2.3秒 真棒
2.3 seconds behind. Great.
不要开枪 他有枪
Don’t shoot! He has a gun!
放下武器
Drop your gun!
放下武器
Drop your gun!
放下武器 放开孩子
Drop the weapon. Let the kid go!
呵呵 它在担心伤到孩子
Oh, well, it’s worried that the kid’s gonna get hurt.
-放开孩子 -真糟糕
– Let the kid go! – Too bad.
你看到了吧 落后5.6秒 测试失败
Well, there you have it. 5.6 seconds behind. Scenario failure.
这玩意儿我可不会买♥♥
I wouldn’t buy that for a dollar.
-再试一次吧 -随你
– Let’s do it again. – Your funeral.
亚历克斯·墨菲警探
Detective Alex Murphy.
搜索结果
Search results.
“墨菲警探恢复速度惊人”
“Detective Murphy making a speedy recovery.”
“亚历克斯·墨菲 是人还是机器”
“Alex Murphy. Man or Machine?”
“被聚光灯包围 克莱拉·墨菲仍不愿开口”
“Thrust into the spotlight, Clara Murphy won’t talk.”
安托万·瓦隆
Antoine Vallon.
搜索结果
Search results.
“底特律警署表示
“DPD says Antoine Vallon
“对安托万·瓦隆的指控因证据不足而被撤销”
“no longer suspect due to lack of evidence.”
底特律自♥由♥报
Detroit Free Press.
很不幸 墨菲对安托万·瓦隆的调查
Unfortunately, Murphy’s investigation into Antoine Vallon
根本就没得到允许
wasn’t authorized in the first place.
听着 墨菲警探只是热心过头了 好吗
Look, Detective Murphy was simply overzealous, okay?
我们完全没有证据
We have absolutely no evidence
将瓦隆和对他的指控联♥系♥起来
linking Vallon to the attempt on his life.
我只想说我的搭档是个出色的警♥察♥
All I’m gonna say is my partner’s a great cop.
不把要杀他的人绳之于法
And I won’t rest until the men
我绝不罢休
who tried to kill him are brought to justice.
奥米公♥司♥总部 底特律
他有什么问题
What’s wrong with him?
没有 没问题
No, nothing, nothing.
你看208型机器人的进度条
Watch the procedural bars on the 208.
它评估出风险后会立即行动
The machine assesses the threat and acts.
就这么简单
That’s it.
就两步 再来看看亚历克斯的
It’s two steps. Now watch Alex.
程序先评估出风险 这和机器人一样
The software assesses the threat, just like the robot.
然后把信息传递给大脑
And it sends the information to the brain.
亚历克斯的大脑接收信息后
Alex’s brain receives the information
基于他的情感认知能力
and decides what to do with it
决定怎样行动 就和普通人一样
based on his emotional cognitive abilities like any man would.
然后大脑把决定反馈给人工智能模块 之后…
Then the brain relates this to the Al module and…
早就来不及了
Yeah, like, you know, a year later.
之后将由电脑完成行动
And our computers finish the job.
雷蒙德 是你提出来要把人放到机器里的
Raymond, you wanted a man inside a machine.
你要的我都给你了
And that’s what you’ve got.
但人性是去除不掉的
But the human element will always be present.
恐惧 直觉 偏见 同情
Fear, instinct, bias, compassion,
这些永远都会干扰系统
they will always interfere with the system!
好吧 丹尼特 但是
Okay, but, Dennett,
我需要给美国人♥民♥一个他们会为之摇旗呐喊
I’ve gotta give the American people something they can root for.
一个他们梦寐以求的大英雄
Something aspirational, right?
得让他们深信不疑
They have to believe in this thing.
光是”挺不错”可不行 这我可卖♥♥不出手
“Pretty good”? That’s not. I don’t know how to sell “Okay.”
咱俩之前都定好上市日期了
We, you and I, have got a release date,
那就得说到做到
and we’ve gotta make it, okay?
我不管你怎么搞
So I don’t care how you do it.
算我求你了 帮帮忙吧
I’m askin’ ya, come on, can you help me?
就让他像机器一样
Just get him to do that. Get him to do that.
那可是个机器
That is a machine.
这不也是机器人嘛
I know, but it’s a man inside a machine.
不 他是个人在机器里
No, that’s a man inside a machine right there!
他靠着这些才能生存
And his life depends on it.
奥米公♥司♥的未来需要他
And the future of Omnicorp depends on it
快滚回中国去尽快修复
so get your ass back to China and get it fixed.
我不管你要怎么修 赶紧去
I don’t care how you do it, just go do it!
尝起来像是花生酱
It tastes like peanut butter.
现在满嘴都是这个味
I can’t get it out of my mouth.
你不喜欢花生酱吗
And you don’t like peanut butter?
不喜欢
No.
金 你喜欢吗
You like peanut butter, Kim?
我爱死了
I love it.
好的
Okay.
亚历克斯 得让你去睡会了
I’m gonna put you to sleep now, Alex.
好的
Okay.
让他去睡吧 金
Now, put him under, Kim.
你打算做什么
What are you planning to do?
知觉不过就是
Consciousness is nothing more
处理信息的过程
than the processing of information.
我要修复他
I’m gonna fix him.
他不会感觉到不同的
And he won’t know the difference.
-雷蒙德 -什么事
– Raymond? – Yeah?
我们刚在莱恩监狱做了个意见调查
We just ran focus groups at Ryan Correctional Facility.
我们管这叫”战斗模式”
We call this Combat Mode.
把囚犯们吓得半死
It really put the fear of God into the prisoners.
还行
Yeah, that’s okay.
你再看看这个
And get a load of this.
-这是什么 -变身模式 孩子们可喜欢了
– What’s that? – He transforms. Kids love it.
-是吗 -参与调查的人简直群情高涨
– Really? – Focus group numbers through the roof.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Oh, yeah.
简直丢脸
Well, that’s really embarrassing.
这算什么 你知道吗
What is this? You know what?
人们其实也不知道自己想要什么
People really don’t know what they want
就得直接展示给他们看
until you show it to ’em most of the time.
让他显得更…
Make him more, uh,
更有谋略点
tactical.
让他看起来…
Make him look, uh…
把他改成全黑的
Let’s go with black.
没错
Yeah.
奥米公♥司♥试验基地 中国
亚历克斯
Alex.
他看起来可花了大价钱
He looks like a billion dollars.
二十六亿
2.6 billion.
我是雷蒙德·塞拉斯
Raymond Sellars.
一直很期待见到你 探员
I’ve looked forward to meeting you, Detective.
很感激你为我做的一切
I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
我们发起这个项目
Well, we funded this program
就是为了给像您这样的人重生的机会
to give men like you a second chance.
今天就看你的了
You just do your best today.
可以了吗 开始吧
Shall we? Let’s.
-塞拉斯先生 都为您准备好了 -太棒了
– Mr. Sellars, we’re ready for you. – Okay, great.
技术总监 舒曼
Chief Technician Shuman.
早安 各位
Morning, folks.
规则介绍
Okay, so this is how it’s gonna be.
我们打近身战 坚持到最后的就是胜利者
We’re goin’ toe-to-toe. Last man standing wins.
如果我打败你 你就得被重新设计
I hit you, you go back to the drawing board.
如果你打败我 那就可以回家了
You hit me, you get a ticket back home.
我的人用的是点47的子弹
My guys are gonna be shootin’ .47 caliber rounds.
会有一点伤害 但不会把你怎么样
Do a little damage, but they can’t take you out.
但你记住 铁皮人 我的枪可以打倒你
But make no mistake, Tin Man, my gun will.
亚历克斯 听我说
Alex, listen to me.
208型机器人会尝试引诱你
The EM-208s will try to maneuver you
方便马托克斯瞄准你
so Mattox can get a clear shot.
千万别让它得逞
Do not let that happen.
如果马托克斯击中你
If Mattox hits you,
除了生命支持系统外 其他都会关闭
everything but your life support will shut down.
你会体验到一辈子都没感受过的疼痛
You’ll feel more pain than you’ve ever felt in your life.
这可不一定 我经历的可多了