How’s the game, buddy?
戴蒙被罚下了 但我们场上多两个人
Damon got ejected, but we got a two-man advantage.
真的吗 太棒了
Oh, yeah? That’s fantastic.
D 你先上楼去
Hey, D, why don’t you head upstairs
准备睡觉吧
and start getting ready for bed.
可他才刚回家啊
But he just got home.
我马上就上去
I’ll be up in a second.
帮你盖被子 好吗
Tuck you in, okay? All right?
-亲亲你妈妈吧 -晚安 宝贝
– Now give your mom a kiss. – Good night, baby.
太慢了 小子
Too slow, boy.
你动作太慢了
You’re just too slow.
杰克情况怎么样
How’s Jack holding up?
他们说还得一周才能下床
They said a week till he’s back on his feet.
都是我的错
It’s my fault.
我们不该去那里
We shouldn’t even have been there.
给
Here.
该死 我不是修过了吗
Oh, shit, I thought I fixed that.
一会就停了
It’ll stop.
会把大卫吵醒的
It’s gonna wake up David.
他全身百分之八十受到四级烧伤
He suffered 4th degree burns over 80% of his body.
脊椎下半部折断
Lower spine has been severed.
如果他能活下来
If he survives,
他的腰部以下将会瘫痪
he’ll be paralyzed from the waist down
只能坐轮椅了
and confined to a wheelchair.
墨菲太太
Mrs. Murphy,
我们不一定要讲这些
we don’t have to do this.
在做决定以前 我需要了解一切信息
I need to know everything before I make a decision.
请继续
Please continue.
听位神经
Vestibulocochlear,
和视觉神经都严重受损
optical nerves have been critically damaged.
他的一只眼睛会失去视力
He’ll be blind in one eye.
很可能失去听力
Most likely deaf.
诺顿博士和奥米基金会
Frankly, Dr. Norton and the Omni Foundation
是这领域中的佼佼者
are the leaders in this field.
我觉得这是您丈夫唯一的机会
In my opinion, this is the only chance your husband has.
如果是我 我会认真考虑的
I’d seriously consider their offer.
抱歉 博士
I’m sorry, Doctor.
我需要时间考虑
I need time to think.
墨菲太太 恐怕您没有时间了
I’m afraid, Mrs. Murphy, time is one thing you don’t have.
你说你能救他 那又是什么意思
You say you can save him, but what does that mean?
他的生活会变成什么样
What kind of life will he have?
三个月后
带我飞向月球
Fly me to the moon
在群星间遨游
Let me play among the stars
-谢啦 -谢啦 兄弟
– Thanks. – Thanks, buddy.
你知道的 她肯定又要逼我跳舞了
You know she’s gonna make me dance again.
我可得好好瞧瞧
Now that I’ve gotta see.
你不会想看的
You don’t want to see that.
她来了
Here she comes now.
帮我拿一下
Hold on to that.
去吧 好搭档
Get out there, partner.
每次都这样
Every time.
上吧 小子
Get her, boy.
让歌♥声充满我心
Fill my heart with song
让我永远尽情歌♥唱
And let me sing forever more
你是我全部的渴求
You are all I long for
我全部的信仰…
All I worship…
病人仍在梦中
Subject is still dreaming.
他正在提取自己的记忆
He’s retrieving memories,
来应对37号♥感官刺♥激♥
trying to make sense of sensorial stimulation package 37.
很好 金
Perfect, Kim.
重新连接脊椎吧
Let’s reconnect the spine.
该叫醒他了
Time to wake him up.
让歌♥声充满我心
Fill my heart with song
让我永远尽情歌♥唱
Let me sing forever more
你是我全部的渴求
You are all I long for
我全部的信仰和崇拜
All I worship and adore
换言之
In other words
请诚实对我
Please be true
不好意思
Excuse me?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
宝贝 你去哪儿
Baby, where you going?
路易斯
Lewis.
我 爱
I love
你
You
病人正在恢复感官功能
Subject regaining cognitive functions.
这是什么情况
What’s happening?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你遭遇了爆♥炸♥ 亚历克斯 你在医院里
You were in an explosion, Alex. You’re in a hospital.
克莱拉在哪儿 我妻子在哪儿
Where’s Clara? My wife. Where’s my wife?
你得冷静 亚历克斯 听我说
I want you to calm down, Alex. Listen to me.
你没事 你的家人也是
You’re okay. And your family’s fine.
你的妻子和儿子都没事
Both your wife and your son.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是丹尼特·诺顿博士 负责你的治疗
I’m Dr. Dennett Norton. I’m treating you.
心率加快
Heart rate rising.
我动不了
I can’t move.
我动不了 怎么回事
I can’t move. What the hell is all that?
视觉信♥号♥♥不稳定
Visual input unstable.
我需要你放松 亚历克斯
I want you to relax, Alex.
病人肾上腺素分泌过多
Subject’s dumping too much epinephrine.
-需要清理吗 -暂时不用
– Should we purge it? – Not yet.
解锁椎骨
Unlock vertebrae.
继续 金
Go ahead, Kim.
解锁四肢
Unlock upper, lower extremities.
这是什么制♥服♥
What kind of suit is this?
这不是制♥服♥ 亚历克斯
It’s not a suit, Alex.
这是你
It’s you.
我们别无选择
This was the only option.
我们所有人都是来帮助你恢复的
We’re here, all of us, to make you whole again.
全身解锁
Full body unlock.
我想要你走几步 亚历克斯
I want you to walk now, Alex.
你能做到的
You can do that.
感觉好真实
This seems so real.
亚历克斯 你必须了解现在的情况
Alex, it’s very important you understand what is happening.
这就是真实的
This is real.
不是梦境 也不是药物幻觉
It’s not a dream, it’s not drugs or anesthetics.
我肯定在做梦 我能感觉到这些
I know I’m dreaming ’cause I can feel all of this.
亚历克斯 截肢者常常能感觉到
Alex, amputees can often feel
被切除的肢体
their missing appendages.
这叫做幻肢感觉
It’s called phantom limb sensation.
什么叫截肢者
What do you mean “Amputees”?
-你们对我做了什么 -你需要放松
– What the hell did you do to me? – You need to relax.
把这些都脱掉
Take this off me now.
我要脱掉它 你们对我做了什么
I need to get out of this thing. What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
亚历克斯 喂
Alex? Hey!
把他关掉
Shut him down.
不 让他走 让他走
No! Let him run! Let him run!
无身份信息 无法连接数据库
我在哪儿
Where am I?
亚历克斯 拜托
Alex, please.
停下
Stop.
亚历克斯 你必须停下
Alex, you have to stop.
拜托了
Please.
亚历克斯
Alex.
请停下来
Please stop.
停在原地
Stay where you are
出口确认
距离目标:
我们会去接你
and we’ll come and pick you up.
奥米公♥司♥所有 不得开火
好吧 金
Okay, Kim.