机器是无法体会人的感受的
A machine does not know what it feels like to be human.
它们无法理解生命的价值所在
It can’t understand the value of human life.
那它们怎能有权力去夺取人的生命
Why should it be allowed to take one?
要通过法律来掌控生死
To legislate over life and death,
我们需要的是能够明辨是非的人
we need people who understand right from wrong.
你的机器能有什么感觉
What do your machines feel?
它们不会愤怒 不会偏私
Well, they feel no anger. They feel no prejudice.
不会疲惫 符合一切执法者的要求
They feel no fatigue, which makes them ideal for law enforcement.
把这些机器放到街上
Putting these machines on the streets
会挽救无数美国人的性命
will save countless American lives.
-你在回避我的问题 -我没有
– You’re evading the question. – No, I’m not.
你有 你就是在回避我的问题
Yes, you’re evading the question.
我问的是这些机器有什么感觉
I asked what do these machines feel?
如果有个机器人杀了一个小孩
If one of them killed a child,
它会有什么感觉
what would it feel?
-没有感觉 -这就是问题所在
– Nothing. – And that’s the problem.
这就是为什么72%的美国人
That’s why 72% of Americans
都反对机器人开枪
will not stand for a robot pulling the trigger.
底特律 奥米公♥司♥总部
美国是世界上
America is the world’s
最有价值的市场 而我们却无法触及
most valuable market, and we can’t touch it.
如果能打开国内市场
With a domestic expansion,
我们每年能净赚6000亿美元
we’d clear $600 billion per annum.
换言之 只要那部法律还在生效
In other words, every second that law is in existence,
我们每秒钟都在大出血
we are hemorrhaging money.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我们给两党的议员都做过工作了
We’ve thrown cash at senators
没人肯让步
at both sides of the aisle. Nobody’s budging.
他们不想出♥卖♥♥♥自己的选民
They don’t want to vote against their constituents.
除非我们能掌控民♥意♥ 不然就输定了
So unless we sway public opinion, the battle’s lost.
要是那样的话
Now, to that effect,
刚好我的团队想出了一个
my team have come up with
十分有竞争力的新竞选方案
a pretty aggressive new campaign.
绝对好到不行
Wow factor, off-the-charts.
我们得推出一个能让美国人喜欢的产品
We need to give Americans a product they can love.
一个他们都会支持的英雄人物
A figure they can rally behind.
我仔细分♥析♥过法案 没有发现漏洞
Sir, I have dissected this bill. There are no loopholes.
我们不能把机器人放到街上
We can’t put a machine on the streets.
忘掉机器人
Forget machines.
投票结果你也看到了
You saw the polls.
美国人不想要一个机器人
Americans don’t want a machine.
他们要的是
They want
一个带有良知的产品
a product with a conscience.
他们要的是
They want
一个能够
something that knows
了解人类感受的产品
what it feels like to be human.
我们要把人放进机器里
We’re gonna put a man inside a machine.
奥米公♥司♥基金会康复病房♥
你感觉不像自己
You’re not you
是因为四肢不在了
because of your legs, your arms, your hands.
但你还是你 是因为你的大脑还在
You’re you because of your brain.
是你大脑处理信息的能力
It’s your brain’s capacity to
决定着你是谁
process information that makes you who you are.
丹尼特·诺顿博士
放松 照你以往那样做就行
Relax, and just do what you’ve always done.
我还没试过这样弹
I’ve never played with these.
音乐不是从你手指冒出来的
The music doesn’t come from your fingers,
迈克尔 音乐来自你的心里
Michael, it comes from your mind.
你只要表达出来就好了
All you have to do is let it out.
试试看
Please.
我的天
Oh, my God.
没事 放轻松
No, it’s okay. Easy.
他的情绪在上涨 读数变得杂乱
His emotions are peaking. The readings are getting clouded.
没事
It’s okay.
放松 如果你太激动
Relax. If you get too emotional,
大脑内的化学物质就会发生变化
it’ll change the chemistry in your brain.
会变得不受控制
It’ll throw the system out.
你做得很好 继续
You’re doing great. Come on.
我要有情绪才能弹
I need emotion to play.
《阿兰胡埃斯协奏曲》第二乐章
Concierto de Aranjuez, second movement.
美妙的乐章
Beautiful piece.
丹尼特 我在外边等你
Dennett, when you have a moment. Thank you.
雷蒙德 我们不是早就说好了
Now, we agreed on this a long time ago, Raymond.
我不会去开♥发♥作战用途的机器
I wouldn’t be asked to develop combat applications.
我的工作是来解决问题的
My work here is driven by its own questions.
你做得很好
And your work is brilliant.
但你的想法还没被充分利用起来
But your ideas are being underutilized.
我想到了一个方法
Look, I think I found a way
既不唯利是图
to put real revenue stream behind your research,
又能救成千上万人的性命
and save thousands of lives in the process.
你俩怎么办事的
You’re not keeping up your end,
居然把我暴露了
leaving me exposed like that.
墨菲警探只是有点冲动
Detective Murphy’s just a little impulsive.
那就把他拉拢过来
So put him on the payroll.
这还用我说吗
Why are we talkin’ about this?
没用的 而且现在他搭档中枪住院了
It won’t work. And now that his partner got hit,
他不会善罢甘休的
he’s never gonna let it go.
-这是什么 -路易斯住的医院
– What is that? – Lewis’ hospital.
亚历克斯今天下午会去看他
Alex is dropping by this afternoon,
说不定你也想送个花篮什么的
in case you want to send flowers.
要是我杀了警♥察♥
I kill a cop,
这辈子都得担惊受怕
lookin’ over my shoulder the rest of my life.
这对生意没好处
That’s not good for business.
你觉得谁会去调查你
Who do you think’s gonna be investigating you?
我会狠狠追查莱克和丹尼尔斯
I’m gonna go hard after Lake and Daniels.
一个月之内就会逮住他们
I’m gonna have ’em in bracelets within a month, man.
瓦隆 我现在上去
Hey, Vallon, I’m walking up right now.
摄像头关了吗
Cameras off?
可以行动
Clear.
你是对的 我们应该找人支援
You were right. We should’ve had backup.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你根本没在睡觉对吧
You’re not really sleeping, are ya?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
托马斯·瑞安警长 纽约警署
Sergeant Thomas Ryan, NYPD.
腰部以下瘫痪
Paralyzed from the waist down.
他在事故后有点放纵自己
He has let himself go a little since the accident.
下一个
Pass.
是 是 有道理
Yeah. Yeah, fair enough.
阿尔弗雷德·米勒警员 来自丹佛
Officer Alfred Miller, Denver.
严重的小脑…
“Severe Cerebellar…”
小脑性共济失调
Cerebellar ataxia.
不愧是医生啊 医生
That’s why you’re the doctor, Doctor.
他很有群众基础
He scored through the roof with our urban demos.
这个先待定吧 我蛮喜欢他的
Let’s keep this one in mind. I like this guy.
好的 先生 我把最好的留在了最后
Very good, sir. I saved the best for last.
杰克·弗里曼警长 硬汉的代言人
I give you Sergeant Jack Freeman, masculinity incarnate.
做过五年匹兹堡特警队的队长
Led Pittsburgh SWAT for five years,
现在却只能坐在轮椅上
now confined to a wheelchair.
确实很有吸引力
I think I can see the appeal.
不行
No.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
看看他的心里评估吧 他太不稳定了
Well,check the psych evaluation. He’s far too unstable.
他的意思是他脾气不好
He’s trying to say that he has a temper.
你知道我们要让他经历些什么吗
Have you any idea what we’d be putting him through?
对心理的考验太大了 必须要情绪稳定
The psychological strain requires someone emotionally balanced.
我们要尊重科学
We have to be scientific.
我们又不是在卖♥♥饮料 对吧
I mean, we’re not selling a soft drink here, are we?
他说得对 继续找吧
He’s right. Okay. Keep looking.
大卫 我说什么来着 先把饭吃完
David, what did I say? Not until you’re finished.
-你们好啊 -爸爸好
– Hey, guys. – Hi, Dad.
-嗨 -你好啊 小猴子
– Hey. – Hey, little monkey.
比赛怎么样了