好的 随时待命
Yeah. I’ll continue to stand by.
现在知道这些机器人
Now you see how fundamental
对我们的外交政策有多重要了吗
these robots are to our foreign policy.
所以你告诉我
So then tell me.
为什么在自家门前却不能用这些机器人
Why can’t we use these machines here at home?
为什么美国要如此恐惧机器人
Why is America so robophobic?
一方面 我们有雷蒙德·塞拉斯
On the one hand, we have Raymond Sellars.
一个企业家 一个真正的美国人
An entrepreneur and true American
他的产品刚刚救了我同事的命
whose product just saved my colleague’s life.
而另一方面
And on the other.
则是赫伯特·德雷弗斯
Hubert Dreyfus.
一个裹足不前的人
A man with both feet planted firmly in the past,
一个禁止美国用无人机的人
whose bill prohibits the use of drones on US soil.
美国人之所以支持德雷弗斯的举措
The American people support the Dreyfus Act
是因为他们还没体验过这技术
because they haven’t experienced this technology,
遇到不了解的事 他们就害怕
and they fear what they don’t understand.
“诺瓦克元素”支持塞拉斯先生
We at The Novak Element support Mr. Sellars’ efforts
为让我们的观众和国家更安全所做的努力
to make our country and our viewers safer.
毕竟
After all,
还有什么比美国民众的安全更重要呢
what’s more important than the safety of the American people?
底特律市警♥察♥局总部
-你好 墨菲 -你好
– Hey, Murphy. – Hey.
杰克怎样了
How’s Jack?
还不知道
We don’t know yet.
-墨菲 -你好
– Murphy. – Hey.
-还好吗 -不错
– How’s it going? – Good.
他们在这干嘛
What the hell are they doing here?
死了6个人 路易斯还在医院
Six in the morgue. Lewis in the hospital.
全他妈的馊主意
This was the mother of all bad ideas.
我们找了安托万·瓦隆的线索
We got a lead on Antoine Vallon,
乘胜追击有错吗
we took it.
什么线索
What lead?
我需要单聊
Not in front of them.
-真是扯淡 -是吗
– This is bullshit. – Yeah?
你有话要说吗 墨菲
Yeah, you got something to say, Murphy?
瓦隆是我们的案子
Vallon’s our case.
对啊 两年了都抓不到人
Yeah, two years without no arrest,
居然毫无进展 不是蠢就是贪
no nothing? You’ve gotta be dumb or dirty.
你是抓到把柄了 还是在对我人身攻击
You got something on us? Or is this personal?
我没有人身攻击
No, it’s nothing personal.
尽管我并不喜欢你这个人
Although, I don’t like you as a person.
够了 你俩给我出去
Okay, you two, out.
没问题
No problem.
要不是你擅自行动
Maybe if you hadn’t gone off the reservation,
你的同伴还能活下来
your partner would still be standing.
-你说什么 -够了
– What’d you say to me? – Hey, that’s enough!
好了 亚历克斯
Okay, Alex.
现在就我和你了
It’s just you and me now.
我跟杰克在做一些地下买♥♥卖♥♥
So me and Jack, we’ve been doin’ some street buys.
我们打听到能弄点枪
We get a line on some guns.
跟一个叫杰里的下线约了见面
We meet up with this low-level G called Jerry,
结果发现他有一批他不该有的货
who ends up havin’ a piece he’s not supposed to have.
你是怎么搞得到这种枪 杰里
Where the hell you get a gun like that, Jerry?
我能给你弄满两箱
I can get you two whole crates full, man.
两箱
Two crates?
杰里 我没别的意思
No disrespect, J,
不过像你这种小喽啰怎么能搞到这么多货
but how a clown like you get so much product, man?
哪里搞来的重要吗
What’s it matter where it comes from?
重要吗 我们可不要黑枪 杰里
Why it matters, we don’t want no dirty guns, Jerry.
这些枪杀过人吗 杰里
These guns got bodies on ’em, Jerry?
这不是黑枪好吗
Yo, look, they’re clean, all right?
你们到底要不要
You gonna buy this shit or not?
干嘛那么紧张 伙计
Why you acting so nervous, man?
你在试探我们吗 杰里
You fishin’ on us, Jerry?
你说什么
What’d you say?
-你觉得他在试探我们吗 -是的
– You think he fishin’, D? – I think he’s fishin’ on us.
伙计 你们到底在说什么
Yo, what the hell are they talkin’ about, man?
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Hey, let me see your phone.
把手♥机♥拿出来
Let me see your phone.
我凭什么把手♥机♥拿出来
I’m not showing you my phone, man!
你在录音吗
You recordin’ this?
你♥他♥妈♥是警♥察♥吧
I think you’re a goddamn cop!
你们到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talkin’ about, man?
我不会把手♥机♥拿出来的
I’m not showing you my phone!
把枪放下
Hey! Put your gun down!
把手♥机♥放到桌面上
Put your phones on the table.
我们不是警♥察♥
We’re not cops, all right?
我们为安托万·瓦隆做事
We work for Antoine Vallon.
什么
What?
别吵 别吵 你说什么
Shut up! Shut up! What’d you say?
结果他在为瓦隆做事
Ends up he works for Vallon.
见面前 我们查过步♥枪♥的编号♥
Before the meet, we ran the serial numbers on the rifles.
那批枪本该保管在我们的物证室里
The guns were supposed to be in our evidence room.
而不是流到黑市上
Not out on the street.
进出人员一栏是空的 没有签名
Intake papers blank. No signatures.
-找到什么了 -什么都没有
– What do you got? – Nothin’.
你觉得怎么会这样
How do you think that happened?
我跟你说 墨菲 这是个错误
I’m telling you, Murphy, this is a mistake.
只要枪能用 这些人就会打死你
These guys’ll shoot you just to see if they gun work.
我们需要支援
We need backup.
要是叫支援 就会走漏风声
If we call for backup, word’s gonna get around the station.
他就逃掉了
He’s gonna disappear.
没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
我们跟瓦隆说我们是买♥♥家
So we told Vallon we were gun buyers,
他相信了
and he bought it.
你俩要那么多枪干嘛 策划政♥变♥吗
What do you two need with that much product? You plotting a coup?
别误会 我们不会在你们的地盘开枪的
Man, don’t trip, we ain’t gonna bust a single shot in your town.
我们跟老家芝加哥警署那边有点问题
We got some problems back home with Chicago PD.
是啊 我听说你不喜欢警♥察♥
Yeah, I heard you don’t like cops.
老板
Hey, boss.
什么事
What do you got for me?
是吗
Really?
快要谈拢的时候有人通风报信了
We were just about to close the deal but someone tipped him off.
先生们 这事我得去处理一下
Gentlemen, I gotta deal with this.
就两分钟
Two minutes.
确保把两个都杀掉
Make sure you kill ’em both!
我有两把手♥枪♥ 一把是自动枪
I got two handguns, one automatic.
我们得离开这儿 把自动枪给我
We gotta get out of here. I’m gonna take the automatic.
确定吗
You sure about this?
准备好没
You ready?
走
Move.
路易斯
Lewis!
路易斯
Lewis!
有警官中枪了 在哈密尔顿331号♥
Officer down! Officer down, 331 Hamilton.
我是警探亚历克斯·墨菲
This is Detective Alex Murphy
请求紧急医疗救助
in need of immediate medical assistance.
地址是哈密尔顿331号♥大道
331 Hamilton Road.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 快醒醒 能听见我说话吗
Jack, come on. Jack. Can you hear me?
杰克 醒醒啊
Jack. Stay with me.
杰克
Jack.
亚历克斯 你不该不跟我汇报
Alex, you don’t do something like this,
就做出这样的事
unless you bring it to me first.
瓦隆牵扯到很多事
Vallon’s connected.
我警告你 别再未经我批准就行动
I’m warning you, don’t make any more moves until I vet this.
要是警员在向他提供枪♥支♥…
If officers are supplying him with guns…
那不归你管
That’s up to IAD.
我自会处理
I’ll handle it.
华盛顿
不管这些机器
I don’t care how sophisticated
有多么精密尖端 塞拉斯先生
these machines are, Mr. Sellars.