Apparently there’s a Clara Murphy in the lobby.
雷蒙德 如果让她见到他 咱们就完了
Raymond, if she sees him, we are dead in the water.
-你想怎么办 -把墨菲太太带过来
– What do you wanna do? – Bring Mrs. Murphy up here.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
诺顿说他们可能会用无人操控机器人作保护
Norton said they may be using drones for protection.
所以无论如何 千万别掏武器
So whatever you do, do not draw your weapons.
只要我们没有武器 它们就不会开枪
They won’t shoot if we’re unarmed.
明白吗
Clear?
-明白 -明白
– Clear. – Clear.
站住
Hold it right there.
不许动
Don’t move.
场 景 模 拟 中
这里是私人地盘 你无权闯入
This is private property. You are not authorized to be here!
我要是你的话 就乖乖把枪放下
I’d put those guns down now if I were you.
-撤退 -好的 伙计 我们放下了
– Stand down. – All right, man, we’re good.
寻 找 瞄 准 点
去地下层
Head to the lower level.
停车 停车
Hold up, hold up!
撞过去
Ram it!
加大油门
Gun it.
冲 冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go! Now!
目 标 受 阻
亚历克斯 快跑
Alex, run!
奥米公♥司♥保安 放下武器
Omnicorp Security! Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
把手举到头上就不会有任何人员伤亡
Keep your hands above your head and no one will be harmed.
到底发生什么事了
What’s going on?
墨菲太太 你仔细听好了
Mrs. Murphy, I want you to listen to me carefully.
你丈夫亚历克斯的有机体部分已经死亡了
The organic part of your husband Alex is dead.
而机器人的那部分现在发生了故障
The robotic part of him is malfunctioning,
他正一路杀上来
and he’s shooting up the building.
所以我们必须马上带你和你儿子离开这里
So we’ve gotta get you and your son out of here right away.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this call.
他刚刚离开了大堂 现在已经朝我们过来了
He just left the lobby and he’s headed our way.
收到 先生
Roger that, sir.
不许朝我的机器人开枪
Don’t shoot my robot.
-守住侧面就行 -明白
– You just flank. – Got it.
铁皮人
Tin Man.
铁皮人
Tin Man.
铁皮人
Tin Man.
在这呢
Oh, there it is.
你气色真是糟透了
You look like crap.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
开不了枪了吗
Can’t shoot?
红色资产
禁 止 交 战
你想什么呢 这可不是演习
What were you thinking? This isn’t a drill.
你是个机器人
You’re a robot.
我是红色资产 这是我自己写的程序
I’m a red asset. Wrote that myself.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
来啊 铁皮人 开枪啊
Come on, Tin Man, just pull the trigger.
扣扳机啊
Pull it.
你可以跑啊
You can run.
去啊
Go on.
跑啊
Run.
跑啊
Run!
这就对了 跑啊
There you go. Run.
跑啊 跑啊
Run. Run!
疼得要死 对吧
Stings like a bitch, don’t it?
我没把枪设置成”致命”模式 算你幸运
Aren’t you lucky I didn’t have my gun set to “kill”?
听好了
Hey, listen.
我这不是针对你
This isn’t personal.
也许有点吧
Well, maybe a little.
我将会结束你的痛苦
I’m gonna put you out of your misery.
直升机马上就到
Helicopter’s approaching.
塞拉斯先登机
Mr. Sellars boards first.
不 墨菲太太 您和您的儿子可以先上机
No, no, no. Mrs. Murphy, you and your son can get on first.
有警员受伤
Officer down.
在奥米公♥司♥大楼
Mechanical room.
机械室
Omnicorp Building.
收到 已派出医护人员
Roger that. EMS on the way.
生 命 体 征
医 疗 检 查
诊断 不致命
你会没事的 杰克
You’re gonna be okay, Jack.
这不是致命伤
It’s nonfatal.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go.
奥米 一号♥直升机即将降落
Omni-LZ Helo-1 on approach to deck.
那是什么
What’s that?
-他有枪 -什么
– He’s got a gun! – What?
上升 上升
Pull up! Pull up!
-他搞什么 -抱歉 先生 我不知道
– What the hell is he doing? – Sorry, sir. I don’t know.
亚历克斯
Alex?
爸爸
Dad?
克莱拉 大卫
Clara, David.
等一下
Wait.
-让开 -亚历克斯 把枪放下
– Get out of the way. – Alex, put down the gun.
克莱拉 带上大卫 马上离开这里
Clara, take David and get out of the way now!
雷蒙德·塞拉斯
Raymond Sellars, you’re under arrest
你因谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂而被捕了
for the attempted murder of a police officer.
你是来逮捕我的吗 好吧
Are you here to cuff me? All right.
来啊 逮捕我啊
Go ‘head, cuff me.
红色资产
禁 止 交 战
你做不到 你的程序不允许你这么做
You can’t. You’re not programmed that way.
如果你对抗程序的话
If you go against the program,
整个系统都会强制关闭
the entire system shuts down, so.
你连搜索令都没有 我们就当它没发生过
You don’t even have a warrant. We’ll overlook this little…
趴到地上 把手背在背后
Get down on the ground and put your hands behind your back.
-我只是市场部的雇员而已 -快点
– I’m just from marketing. – Now.
好吧 好 好 好
Okay, yep, yep, yep.
亚历克斯 咱俩得齐心协力
Alex, we need to work together here.
因为我是唯一一个有技术让你活下去的人
Because I’m the only one with the technology to keep you alive.
系 统 关 闭
是死是活都好 你必须跟我走
Dead or alive, you’re coming with me.
好吧
All right.
武器
Weapon.
亚历克斯 说真的 我没想伤害你
Alex, honestly, I mean you no harm.
要是我真想 我很早以前就可以干掉你了
If I wanted to, I could have killed you a long time ago.
我可以直接用这东西瞄准了爆你的头
I just aim this right at your head and blow it off.
塞拉斯 求求你 不要
Sellars, please! Don’t!
要是我真想
I mean, if I wanted to,
我可以直接用它瞄准你的小家庭
I could just aim this at your little family
然后把他们也干掉
and I could just kill them too.
说真的 你对此无能为力
And really, there’s nothing you could do about it
因为 面对现实吧
because, let’s face it,
你就是个机器人
you’re a robot.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
亚历克斯
Alex.
爸爸
Dad!
宝贝
Baby.
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
你感觉怎么样 亚历克斯
How you feeling, Alex?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
我们目前仍然未收到
There’s still no word
任何来自奥米总公♥司♥的消息
from Omnicorp parent company, OCP.
虽然政♥府♥宣称他们在重新打造亚历克斯·墨菲
And although the government says they are rebuilding Alex Murphy,
但关于他目前的状况 仍然是谣言不断
rumors continue to swirl about his condition.
不过 我们得到了一段手♥机♥拍摄的独家视频
But we have obtained exclusive video taken by cell phone
视频显示 底特律的人♥民♥
that shows the people of Detroit
也许可以比预想中更早见到
may have Alex Murphy back on the streets
亚历克斯·墨菲重返社会
sooner than they think.
而真正的悲剧是
The real tragedy here
我们的总统选择维持《德雷弗斯法案》
is that our president chose to uphold the Dreyfus Act.