New staff, all my own people.
很好
Fantastic.
一言为定
Deal.
喂 出什么事了
Hey. What’s going on?
实验室来了好多保安 他们在清场
Security’s here. They’re clearing everyone out.
他们不准备让他醒来了
They’re not waking him up.
不管你用什么办法 千万别丢下他
Whatever you do, don’t leave him alone.
什么叫不准备让他醒过来了
What do you mean they’re not waking him up?
亚历克斯·墨菲诊断结果
投票结束了
The voting period has ended.
工作人员已经把结果制成了表
The clerks have tabulated the results.
六十三票赞成
The yeas are 63.
华盛顿特区 参议院会议室
二十二票反对
The nays are 22.
大部分参议员投了赞成票
A majority of senators have voted in the affirmative.
《德雷福斯法案》被国会废除了
The Dreyfus Act has been repealed by Congress.
天啊 你们动作太慢了 跟一群娘们似的
God, you guys are slow, like a bunch of girls.
我是马托克斯
This is Mattox.
我已经说服丹尼特了
Dennett’s on board.
也是时候了
It’s about time.
下令吧
Call it.
交给你了
Get it done.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
-墨菲太太 -随你们怎么来我家
– Mrs. Murphy… – You can come here as much as you want.
你们可以恐吓我 起诉我
You can threaten me. You can sue me.
甚至可以夺走我的家
You can take my home.
但我一天见不到我丈夫
But I am not gonna stop
就一天不会罢休 明白了吗
till I see my husband. Do you understand that?
塞拉斯先生很想见见您
Mr. Sellars would very much like to see you.
亚历克斯没事吧
Is Alex okay?
他有很重要的事情
He has important information
要跟你说 跟我走吧
to share with you. Will you accompany me?
大卫
David.
咱们要出门了 你去拿外套好吗
We gotta go. Can you grab your coat?

Hey!
我在下楼的电梯里
I’m in the elevator, on my way down.
我需要进实验室
I need access to the lab.
你疯了吧 他们还在这呢
That’s insane. They’re still here.
引开他们
Distract them.
好吧
Okay.
我不能
I cannot…
这里有位大喊大叫的女士
There’s a lady in here going hysterical.
她不让我们进去 开门的密♥码♥在她那
She will not let us in. She’s got the codes for the door.
重复 她不让我们进去
I repeat, she will not let us in.
女士 你必须马上放我们进去
Lady, you need to let us in there now.
我们必须进去
We have to get in there.
你听不懂我说的话吗
Are you not understanding what I’m saying?
你难道想要
Do you wanna be responsible
害死这栋楼里的所有人吗
for the deaths of everyone in this building?
站住
Hey! Stop!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
出来
Step outside.
解锁传输机
Unlock the transmitter!
传输机已解锁
Transmitter unlocked!
亚历克斯·墨菲
信息传输终止 无生命体征
请墨菲太太进来
Send in Mrs. Murphy, please.
好的 先生
Right away, sir.
叫醒他
Wake him up!
亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
亚历克斯我是诺顿博士 快醒醒啊
Alex, it’s Dr. Norton, you have to wake up!
亚历克斯 你能听到我讲话吗
Alex, can you hear me?
这些人是来杀我们的
These men are here to kill us.
他们是来杀我们的
They’re here to kill us, for chrissakes!
墨菲太太 昨晚
Mrs. Murphy, last night,
亚历克斯精神崩溃了
Alex had a psychotic break.
他杀了一位手无寸铁的同事 之后突发癫痫
He killed an unarmed colleague and later suffered a seizure.
我们尽力了
We did everything,
我们能做的都做了 但医生们没能将他救活
everything, we could, but the doctors couldn’t save him.
很抱歉 墨菲太太
Very sorry, Mrs. Murphy.
我们很快就会宣布这一消息
We’re going to be making the announcement shortly.
你把我的系统关了 我马上就要让她招供了
You shut me down. I was about to get a confession.
是马托克斯把你给关了
Mattox shut you down.
我已经拿掉了你身上的传输器 他收不到你的信♥号♥♥了
I’ve removed your transmitter so he won’t do it again.
塞拉斯无法承受你醒来的后果
Sellars can’t afford to wake you up.
于是他派这些人来拔掉你的插头
He sent these guys to pull the plug.
他想弄死你 亚历克斯 你明白吗
He wants you dead, Alex. Do you understand?
抱歉 如果我们能为你和大卫
Sorry. If there’s anything we can do
做些什么的话 尽管开口
for you and David, we’ll do it.
我不想要你们的任何东西
I want nothing from you.
我理解
I understand.
你离我们远点
You stay out of our lives.
你 还有你的公♥司♥
You and your company.
如你所愿
If that’s what you think is best.
还有一件事
There’s one more thing.
我认为将这件事保密对大家都好
I think it would be to the benefit of everyone, especially David
尤其是大卫
if we kept this matter private.
我们可不想毁了亚历克斯留下的精神财产
We don’t wanna damage Alex’s legacy.
亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
我可以弥补
I can fix this!
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你骗了我妻子
You lied to my wife.
你为那些想取我性命的人卖♥♥命
You’re working for the people that are trying to kill me.
你还指望我信任你吗 博士
You want me to trust you, doctor?
亚历克斯 我可以去找媒体
Alex, I can go to the press!
亚历克斯 我可以把整件事的始末告诉他们
Alex, I can tell them the whole story!
亚历克斯
Alex!
求求你 听我说
Listen to me, please!
亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
搞什么
What the hell?
把系统上的绿灯都打开
Keep all our systems at green light,
然后马上给我接塞拉斯
and for chrissakes, get Sellars on the phone.
收到
Roger that.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!
看看这座城市
Look at this city.
多漂亮
So beautiful.
现在变得如此安详
It’s become so peaceful.
我希望
I wish
我给底特律带来了好消息
I had some good news for Detroit.
现在我有个悲伤的消息
I have very sad news.
尽管我们已经竭尽了全力进行抢救
Despite our best efforts to save him,
亚历克斯·墨菲仍在几小时前过世了
Alex Murphy passed away just hours ago.
亚历克斯·墨菲曾是
Alex Murphy was…
塞拉斯先生
Mr. Sellars.
-什么事 -马托克斯刚刚来电
– What is it? – Mattox just called.
您得马上跟我们来
We need you to come with us now.
女士 请你转过去从那边走
Ma’am, I need you to turn around and go the other way, please.
-你说什么 -我们这里出现了安保问题
– What are you talking about? – We have a security situation here.
请你转过去从那边走
I need you to turn around and go the other way.
长官 门外有辆车要
Sir, there’s a car outside that’s supposed to…
那个区域已经被封锁了 快走吧
That area is locked down. Now go.
-发生什么事了 -我说了 快走
– What’s happening? – I said go!
我要见塞拉斯先生
I wanna talk to Mr. Sellars.
塞拉斯先生
Mr. Sellars.
直升机还有多久才到
How close is that helicopter?
十分钟左右 先生
About 10 minutes, sir.
首 要 目 标
雷蒙德·塞拉斯
当前案件
亚历克斯·墨菲的谋杀未遂案
-打扰一下 -什么事
– Excuse me. – Yes?
我要找杰克·路易斯警官
I need to speak with Sergeant Jack Lewis.
我有急事
It’s an emergency.
稍等 塞拉斯先生
Stand by. Mr. Sellars.
有位克莱拉·墨菲在大堂说要见您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!