Well, it’s rainin’ now.
事情不可能变得更糟了
Things can’t get worse.
您好 修士
Howdy, Friar.
看来我来的正是时候
Well, it looks like I dropped by just in time.
那个大肚皮的恶棍想要什么
What does that big bellied bully want?
神父 嘘
Father
嗯 太好了 看看我们发现了什么
Hmm. Well, what have we got here?
等等 治安官
Now, just a minute, sheriff!
那是济贫箱
That’s the poor box!
当然是济贫箱 我正是要把钱送给穷♥人♥约翰王子
It sure is, and I’ll just take it for poor Prince John.
每分每毫都有用
Every little bit helps.
哦 放回去
Oh, you put that back!
陛下也会祝福你 小姐妹
And His Majesty also blesses you, little sister.
你这个小偷 恶棍
You thievin’ scoundrel!
放松点 修士 我只是在尽我的职责
Now, take it easy, Friar. I’m just doin’ my duty.
为那个傲慢自大的
Collectin’ taxes for that arrogant,
贪婪的 残忍♥的 毫无用处的约翰王子收税
greedy, ruthless, no good Prince John?
听着 修士 你很能说教
Listen, Friar, you’re mighty preachy,
现在你正在把你的脖子伸进刽子手的绳套里
and you’re gonna preach your neck right into a hangman’s noose.
从我的教堂滚出去
Get out of my church!
滚出去 滚出去
Out! Out! Out! Out!
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear me.
你想收税
You want taxes?
我给你税
I’ll give you taxes!
给他一棍 给他一棍 给他一棍 修士
Give it to him! Give it to him! Give it to him, Friar!
你因为叛国罪被逮捕了
You’re under arrest for high treason to the crown.
哦 不
Oh, no!
哦 好了 好了 妈妈
Oh, there, there, Mother.
城城
Every town
有兴衰
Has its ups and downs
有时兴旺
Sometimes ups
更多的是衰落
Outnumber the downs
但别是诺丁汉
But not in Nottingham
陛下 如果我可以
Sire, if I may…
斗胆进言
May venture an opinion,
今天您不如往常那样愉快和蔼
you’re not your usual cheerful, genial self today.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
您好多天没数钱了 嗯
You haven’t counted your money for days, hmm?
那总是让您很快乐
It always makes you so happy.
陛下
Sire,
税金滚滚而来 监狱人满为患
taxes are pouring in, the jail is full.
而且我有个好消息 陛下
And, oh, I have good news, sire.
塔克修士入狱了 塔克修士
Friar Tuck is in jail. Friar Tuck?
我要抓的人是罗宾汉 白♥痴♥
It’s Robin Hood I want, you idiot!
我愿意用我所有的金币来换
I’d give all my gold if I could just get my hands on…
你说塔克修士
Did you say Friar Tuck?
我说了吗 对 对 我说了
Did I? Yes, I did.
啊 黑斯 我有了
Ah! Hiss, I have it!
我要用那个肥修士当诱饵来抓罗宾汉
I’ll use that fat friar as bait to trap Robin Hood.
又一个圈套
Another trap?
对 对 蠢蛇
Yes, yes, you stupid serpent.
塔克修士将在村庄广场
Friar Tuck will be led to the gallows
被送上绞刑架 明白吗
in the village square, don’t you see?
但 但 陛下 绞死塔克修士
But, sire, hang Friar Tuck?
一个教堂的人
A man of the church?
对 不情愿的爬虫
Yes, my reluctant reptile.
当那个神出鬼没的英雄来营救
And when our elusive hero tries to rescue
胖牧师时
the corpulent cleric…
我的人会准备欢迎的
my men will be ready. Ha ha!
好了 三只爪 全都搭好了
Well, Trigger, everything’s rigged up and all set.
是的 这是您建过的最漂亮的绞架了 治安官
Yep, it’s one of the prettiest scaffolds you ever built.
治安官 你认不认为我们应该
Sheriff, don’t you reckon we oughta give
测试一下活板门
that there trapdoor a test?
乖乖 现在我算知道你妈妈为什么叫你疯子了
Criminently. Now I know why your mama called you Nutsy.
施舍点吧 给穷♥人♥施舍点吧
Alms. Alms for the poor.
我的老耳朵是不是听到了 治安官悦耳的说话声
Do me old ears hear the melodious voice of the sheriff?
没错 老家伙
That’s right, old man.
这里要干吗
What be going on here?
我们要绞死塔克修士
We’re gonna hang Friar Tuck.
不 绞死修士 绞死塔克修士
No! Hang Friar… Um, hang Friar Tuck?
这还用说 在黎明
You betcha. At dawn.
没准能绞死两个呢
And maybe it’ll even be a double hangin’.
嘘 嘘 闭嘴 笨蛋
Shh, shh. Dummy up, you dummy.
绞死两个
A double hangin’, eh?
谁会是另一个被套上绞索的人
Who’ll be the other one who gets the rope?
治安官 他啰嗦得要命
Sheriff, he’s gettin’ too all fired nosy.
哦 我没有别的意思
Oh, I didn’t mean nothin’.
但是 不会有麻烦吧 万一罗宾汉来劫法场
But, um, couldn’t there be trouble if Robin Hood showed up?
哇 你明白了 治安官 他猜中了
Well, wouldn’t you know, sheriff, he guessed it.
疯子 闭上你的鸟嘴
Nutsy, button your beak.
啊 不用担心
Ah, no need to worry.
治安官这么精明 这么聪明 这么机敏
The sheriff be too crafty, too clever and too smart
对付罗宾汉绰绰有余
for the likes of him, says I.
听见了吗 疯子
Ya hear that, Nutsy?
正因为瞎了
For bein’ blind,
他才知道识人 而不为外表所骗
he sure knows a good man when he sees one, says I.
治安官 我还是觉得
Sheriff, I still got a feelin’
那个爱管闲事的老家伙知道的太多了
that that snoopy old codger knows too much.
哦 闭嘴 笨蛋
Oh, shut up, Trigger.
他只是一个无害的要饭老瞎子而已
He’s just a harmless old blind beggar.
施舍点吧
Alms.
给穷♥人♥施舍点吧 施舍点吧
Alms for the poor. Alms.
给穷♥人♥施舍点吧
Alms for the poor.
罗宾汉 我们不能让他们绞死塔克修士
Rob, we can’t let ’em hang Friar Tuck.
今晚越狱是他唯一的机会
A jailbreak tonight is the only chance he’s got.
越狱 你办不到
A jailbreak? There ain’t no way you can get him.
我们办得到
We’ve got to,
约翰 要不塔克修士黎明就没命了
Johnny, or Friar Tuck dies at dawn.
1点钟 一切正常
One o’clock, and all’s well!
疯子 你最好把你的脑袋往前调2个钟头
Nutsy, you’d better set your brains ahead a couple of hours.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
啊 您的意思是加2还是减2
Uh, does that there mean addin’ or subtractin’?
哦 别管它了 是的 治安官
Oh, let’s forget it. Yes, sir, sheriff, sir.
疯子 你总是大呼小叫
Nutsy, how can I sleep with you yelling,
“一切正常” 让我怎么睡
“All’s well!” all the time here?
治安官 并非一切正常
Sheriff, everything ain’t “all’s well.”
我有强烈预感 随时会发生越狱
I got a feelin’ in my bones there’s gonna be a jailbreak any minute.
我的妈呀 三只爪 把你的玩具指向别的地方
Criminently, Trigger! Point that peashooter the other way.
不用担心 治安官 这东西上了保险销了
Don’t you worry none, sheriff. The safety’s on Old Betsy.
该死的 你想干什么
What in tarnation you tryin’ to do,
笨鸟 只是在尽忠职守 治安官
you birdbrain? Just doin’ my duty, sheriff.
你和你那发痒的三只爪子尝尝这个
You and that itchy trigger finger of yours.
嗨 听到了吗 听到了 三只爪
Hey, did you hear that? Sure did, Trigger.
有点不太对劲 来吧
There’s something funny going on around here. Come on.
你掩护我
You cover me.
等等 保险销上了吗
Wait a minute. Is the safety on Old Betsy?
当然上了 治安官 那正是我担心的
You bet it is, sheriff. That’s what I’m afraid of.
你走前面
You go first.
好了 你被发现了 举起手出来
All right, you in there, come out with your hands up.
没错 举的高高的
Yeah, reach for the sky.
伙计 等着看演出吧
Just you watch this performance, partner.
小心点 罗宾汉
Be careful, Rob.
老天 三只爪 把玩具枪放下
Jehoshaphat, Trigger. Put that peashooter down.
噢 得了 三只爪 只不过是疯子
Aw, shucks, Trigger, it’s only Nutsy.
回去巡逻
And criminently, get back to your patrol.
跑步走 我去我去
On the double. Get! I’m a gettin’! I’m a gettin’!
那个三只爪 他老是神经兮兮的
That Trigger. He’s gettin’ everybody edgy.
不会有事的 那个胖修士
Nothing’s gonna happen. That fat friar
黎明时会在绞架上摇摇晃晃
is gonna dangle from the gallows come daybreak.
治安官
Sheriff,
为什么不舒舒服服坐一会儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!