You found Blu? Are you sure?
是它
It’s his.
让我看看
Let me see that.
没错 就是它
You’re right.
好的 它在哪
Okay, where is he?
来吧 咱们走 我带你去找它
Come on, let’s go. I’ll take you to him.
等等 琳达 我们又不认识他
No, no Linda, wait. We don’t know this boy.
我们不能相信他
We can’t trust him.
我必须相信他
I have to trust him.
我别无选择
I don’t have a choice.
你们以为我是脑残吗
Do you think I’m an idiot?
两只鸟 拴在一起 关在笼子里
There were two birds, chained together, in a cage.
你们怎么能看丢了
How could you lose them?
它们比我们聪明 但是别担心
They out smart us boss. But don’t worry.
我们会抓到它们的 我有个计划
We’ll get them back. I have a plan.
真的啊 你有何高见
Oh great. What are you going to do?
在城里转悠 然后喊着 “鸟儿鸟儿快来这儿”
Wonder in the city, calling “Here birdie-birdie, here birdie!”
你这么说的话 什么计划听起来都够呆的
Well, anything sounds dumb when you say it like that.
我们今晚必须把它们送到机场
We have to get birds to the airport by tonight.
但今天狂欢节 所有的道路都会被封锁的
But it’s Carnival. All the roads will be blocked by the parade.
这就是我为什么想要今早送到
That’s why I wanted to go this morning!
奈吉尔
Nigel!
这只鸟比你们俩加起来聪明十倍
This bird is ten times smarter than the two of you combined.
它这么聪明 怎么不让它管啊
If he’s so smart why don’t you put him in charge?
我就是要让它管
I am putting him in charge.
你不说话会死啊
Stop suggesting things!
找到它们 奈吉尔
Go find them, Nigel.
如果我们没法穿过游♥行♥人群
Hmm, if we can’t get through the parade,
我们要加入到游♥行♥中去
we’ll have to be in the parade.
-你确定这个能成功 -肯定
– Are you sure it is going to work? – Positive.
我都用公式算好了
Check my map.
那还真是让人放心不少啊 谢谢你
Yes, that’s just comforting. Thank you.
听着 只要把这个锁链弄断
Look, let’s just get this chain broken.
然后我们就能去找琳达
Right, then we can go find Linda.
不 你去找琳达
No, you can go find Linda.
一旦我们自♥由♥了
Once this chain is off,
我要飞回到丛林中去
I’m going back to being free in the jungle.
-成交? -好 成交
– Deal? – Fine, deal.
干得不错啊 天才
Nice try brainiac.
我觉得有什么东西在盯着咱们
I think something is watching us.
哎哟 小心点布鲁
Oh, be careful Blu.
这些小玩意儿可能会弄死你呢
They might snuggle you to death.
过来吧
Oh, come here.
攻击
Attack!
这里怎么了
What is going on down there?
走 都走开
Go, go, go. Off with you.
宝贝们 我跟你们说了很多遍了
Okay guys, guys. I told you a thousand times.
马内拉 索菲亚 卡玛娜 听我说 正中我眼
Manuela Sofia Kamana, listen to me. Ow! O’yah, right in the eye.
它们多可爱啊 对吧
Oh precious, ain’t they?
一共十七个孩子 还有一个没孵出来呢
The kids! Seventeen of them and one on the way.
嘿 帕克 卡洛斯 别玩你们的弟弟
Hey, Paco Carlos stop shaking him.
它们成了我身上漂亮的羽毛
They have given me great feathers.
爸爸需要歇会儿了
Oh, this papa needs a break.
你们小两口要去狂欢节吗
So, you two love birds headed for Carnival?
-不是情侣 -我们只是认识而已
– Wow, love birds? – We’re more like acquaintance birds.
其实那都算不上 我们只是拴在一起
And not even that. We’re more like ‘chained-together’ birds.
是的 我是说 哦
Yes, I mean… Ouch!
你的孩子们是怎么了 这么喜欢羽毛
What is it with these kids and the feathers?
我们也不知道 应该去医院查查
We have no idea, we’re having them tested.
你能帮我们把这个弄断吗
So, do you think you could help us get this thing off?
你们真幸运 认识我拉斐尔
Lucky for you, you know Rafael,
你就认识了所有人
and Rafael knows everyone.
又是打眼睛
Ow! Again with the eye!
听着 再闹我就叫你们妈了
Okay, you want me to call your mother!
不要
No!
屡试不爽 它们都很怕她
Works every time. They are scared to death of her.
叫我♥干♥什么
Call me for what?
伊娃 我的心肝儿
Eva, my love.
我得带这对情侣去见鲁伊兹
I must take this young couple to see Luiz.
鲁伊兹
Luiz?
你还想骗我
You don’t fool me for a second.
你们就是想去偷偷参加狂欢节
You and your amigos just want to sneak off to Carnival.
说到狂欢节
Oh Carnival.
就是在那次神奇的狂欢节
That magical time
我见到了世界上最美丽的鸟儿
when I met the most beautiful bird in the world.
我还记得咱们相遇时
I still remember the song
回荡着的歌♥声
that was playing when I first laid eyes on you.
高佻而健康 年轻而可爱
‘Tall and tanning, young and lovely,’
伊伯尼玛的姑娘缓缓踱步
‘the girl from Ipanema goes walking.’
来吧 宝贝 一起唱
Come on baby, sing it.
当她缓缓走过时
‘And when she passes’
每个路人都惊呼不已
‘Each one she passes goes ‘Aah!!!”
就像是天籁之音
Like a river of the sweetest honey.
爱情不光是盲目的 也是让人耳聋的
I guess love is deaf too.
来吧 宝贝
Come here, mmm.
好吧 带它们去见鲁伊兹 但要早点回来
Okay, take them to Luiz, but hurry back.
你真是一个天使
You are an angel.
我会想念你的 我的小芒果
I’ll miss you, my juicy little mango.
我也是 我的小木瓜
Oh me too. My pouchy papaya.
帕克 卡洛斯 把你们弟弟放下
Hey! Paco, Carlos! Put your brother down, now!
她竟然放我走了
I can’t believe she actually let me go.
鲁伊兹离这儿多远呢
So how far is this Luiz?
不远 乌鸦飞半个小时就到了
Not far, 30 minutes says the crow flies.
那鹦鹉走路去 要多久呢
And how long does the Macaw walks?
俺家亲爱的不会飞呢
Bobo here can’t fly.
-它是只鸟啊 -不是所有的鸟都会飞的
– But he’s a bird. – Not all birds fly.
-比如鸵鸟 -你又不是鸵鸟
– There are Ostriches… – You’re not an Ostrich.
-理论上来说可不一定 -等等
– Well, not technically. – Wait, wait, wait…
朋友们 我想帮你们 但要走着去
My friends, I want to help you, but to walk the whole way,
-根本到不了嘛 -爸爸在哪呢
– It…it can’t be done! – Where’s daddy…?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, daddy!
但是 我们也许能试试别的方法
But hey, we might as well give it a shot.
快走
Let’s go, quickly.
别回头 它们能感知恐惧
No, don’t back. They sense fear.
敬告 不要喂食野生动物
真是只可爱的猴子
What an adorable monkey.
嘿 我的手表呢
Hey, my watch!
你们好
Hello boys.
看来你们今天收获颇丰啊
Seems like you had a busy day.
什么 这个吗
Oh, what? This?
这些是我们捡的
This is just some stuff we found.
对不对 小子们
Right boys?
我对你们的小玩意不感兴趣
I’m not interested in your nicked knickknacks.
我不喜欢小偷小摸
Your burgle-bobbles bore me.
有这么两只蓝金刚鹦鹉
There are two blue Macaws out there.
我要你的小喽罗们找到它们
And I need your multitude of vice to help me find them.
那我们有什么好处呢
Oh yes, what’s in it for us?
问得好
That’s a fair question.
咱们来谈谈吧
Let’s discuss it.
我很明白你的意思
I certainly see your point.
但是我该怎么做才能报答你呢
But what could I possibly do for you in return?
救救我 救救我
Save me, save me!
这是个办法
Oh, that’s a thought.
这样就行了吗
This is enough?
我可不想强迫你做什么
I don’t want to feel like I’m cheating you.
我们去找 我们去找 救救我吧
We’ll do it, we’ll do it. Save me, please.
救救我
Save me!
好的 我同意了 成交
Alright, you twisted my wing. Deal.
那么 还有疑问吗
Now then, any more questions?
没有吗 很好
No? Good!
你们分散去找它们 今晚之前必须找到
You’ll spread out and find these Macaws by the end of the day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!