来打断这神圣的哀悼?
To stop devoted charitable deeds?
可爱的圣女 发发慈悲 别口出恶语吧
Sweet saint, for charity, be not so curst.
上天不容的恶魔 离我远些
Foul devil, for God’s sake hence and trouble me not
你已经把我的美好人间变成了地狱
For you have made this happy earth my hell!
要是你乐于欣赏你这斑斑劣迹
If you delight to see your heinous deed
就看看你屠刀下的杰作吧
Behold the pattern of your butchery.
夫人
Lady
你不懂得慈悲之道
you know no rules of charity.
恶棍 是你不懂天理良心 国法人情
Villain, you know no law of God nor man.
无瑕的圣女啊 请容我
Vouchsafe, divine perfection of a woman
从头细说这些假设的罪名
Of this supposed crime to give me leave.
旁推侧引 给自己昭雪吧
By circumstance but to acquit myself.
我丈夫不是你杀的?
Did you not kill my husband?
是我 这我承认 你承认了 刺猬?
I grant you, yes. You grant me, hedgehog?
那上帝也该应允我
Then God grant me too.
为这项罪行把你打入地狱
You may be damned for that wicked deed!
温良的安夫人
Gentle Lady Anne.
他才是温良忠贞 彬彬有礼
He was gentle, mild and virtuous.
那更适合为天国之王效忠
The fitter for the King of Heaven who has him.
而你 只有地狱能容得下
And you unfit for any place but hell!
也还有个去处 只要你听我讲
One place else, if you will hear me name it.
黑牢里吧 你的闺房♥
Some dungeon! Your bedchamber.
我们先别争了 暂且休战吧
Let’s leave this keen encounter of our wits.
你的美貌在我睡梦中萦绕
Your beauty, which did haunt me in my sleep
让我愿意杀尽天下生灵
Could make me undertake the death of all the world
换你甜美怀抱中的一刻温暖
So I might live one hour in your sweet bosom.
早知如此 凶手
If I thought that, I tell you, homicide
我一定亲手毁掉我的容颜
I would rend that beauty from my cheeks!
我可看不得这美貌被摧残
These eyes could not endure that beauty’s wreck.
它之于我 就如太阳照耀世人
As all the world is cheered by the sun, so I by that.
它是我的白昼 我的生命
lt is my day. my life!
夫人 夺取你夫君的人
He who bereft you, lady, of your husband
其实是在帮你另配佳偶
Did it to help you to a better husband.
这世上没有比他更好的人
His better does not breathe upon the earth.
确实有这么个人 而且比他更爱你
He lives who loves you better than he could.
在哪里? 就在这里
Where is he? Here.
怎么
Why
唾我做什么?
do you spit at me?
能对你喷出毒液才好
Would it were mortal poison for your sake!
这么甜蜜的嘴里怎能喷出毒液
Never came poison from so sweet a place.
哪有毒液比你这癞蛤♥蟆♥更毒
Never hung poison on a fouler toad!
滚开去
Out of my sight!
你伤了我的眼睛
You do infect my eyes!
是你的美目使我眼含泪水
Those eyes of yours from mine have drawn salt tears.
哪怕当年听到我父亲惨死的经过
Yet, when I heard the story of my father’s death.
在场的人都不禁动容
And all the standers-by had wet their cheeks.
都泪如雨下 那种悲哀时刻
Like trees bedashed with rain, in that sad time.
我堂堂男子汉的眼睛仍不屑于洒泪
My manly eyes did scorn a humble tear.
如此惨事都不能打动我心
And what that sorrow could not thence exhale.
你的美貌却能
Your beauty has
让我被热泪模糊了双眼
and made them blind with weeping.
何必把讥诮挂上朱唇呢
Teach not your lip such scorn
它生来只该被人亲吻 夫人
for it was made for kissing, lady
不是做轻蔑之用的
not for such contempt.
如果你还心怀仇恨 不肯留情
If your revengeful heart cannot forgive
就请处死我吧
I humbly beg for death.
我跪下向你祈求
upon my knee!
不 不要迟疑 是我杀了你的丈夫
No, do not pause, it was I who killed your husband
却是你的天姿国色鼓舞我的
But it was your heavenly face which set me on.
接受这把刀吧
Take up the blade again
要么就接受我
or take up me.
我不愿做你的刽子手
I will not be your executioner.
那就吩咐我自杀 我一定从命
Then bid me kill myself. and I will do it.
我已经说过了
I have already.
那是一时气话 再说一遍
That was in your rage. Speak it again.
我倒想看看你的真心 想必全是假意
I would I knew your heart. I fear it is false.
那世上就没有真心的人了
Then never was man true!
把刀放下
Put down the blade.
那能否给我个盼头求生呢?
But shall I live in hope?
愿每个人都能这样求生
All men, I hope, live so.
求你戴上这枚戒指吧
Vouchsafe to wear this ring.
受礼可未必有回礼
To take is not to give.
能否容我尽快前来看你呢?
May I, with all expedient duty, see you?
我也很欣慰 你能这样深悔前非
And much it joys me, too, To see you are become so penitent.
跟我道别吧
Bid me farewell.
你不配
‘Tis more than you deserve.
不过你既然教我慈悲为怀
But since you teach me how to flatter you
不妨想象我已经道过了
Imagine I have said farewell already.
有女人被这样追求过吗?
Was ever woman in this humour wooed?
有女人被这样得手过吗?
Was ever woman in this humour won?
我要娶了她
I’if have her
可也不打算被她困住
but I’if not keep her long!
我杀了她丈夫和他父王
I who killed her husband and his father
却要在她悲愤的巅峰娶了她
To take her in her heart’s extremest hate
她还满口诅咒 满眼含泪
With curses in her mouth, tears in her eyes
这种绝境之下
And then to win her
我却把她弄到了手 哈
all the world to nothing? Ha!
以性命打赌 她准是看出了
Upon my life, she finds
我自己都没发现的堂堂美男子潜质
although I cannot, myself to be a marvellous, proper man!
我得去雇它二三十个裁缝
I’if entertain a score or two of tailors.
学学时尚 把自己打扮起来
To study fashions to adorn my body.
然后哭丧着脸去找我的爱
And then return lamenting to my love!
太阳 照耀吧 在我买♥♥到镜子之前
Shine out, fair sun, till l’ve bought a glass
让我把自己的影子
That I may see my shadow.
随时端详一番
as I pass!
(赦免令)
凯茨比
Catesby!
克莱伦斯还在人世
Clarence still breathes.
爱德华还占着宝座
Edward still lives and reigns.
除掉了他们
When they are gone
再来清点战利品不迟
then shall I count my gains.
国王病体虚弱 郁郁寡欢
The king is sickly, weak and melancholy.
耐心些 姐姐
Have patience, sister.
陛下不久就会康复的
No doubt his majesty will soon recover his accustomed health.
御医很为他担心
His physicians fear for him mightily.
要是他归了天 我可如何是好?
If he were dead, what would become of me?
上天赐给你两位好儿子
The heavens have blessed you with two goodly sons.
他死了你还有慰藉
To be your comforters when he’s gone.
啊 可他们还小 而且成年之前
Ah, but they’re young, and their minority
还得受理查·葛罗斯特的保护
Is put into the trust of Richard Gloucester
他可对你我都没什么好感 弟弟
A man who loves not me nor you, my brother.
已经决定由他担任护国公了吗?
ls it confirmed he will be Lord Protector?
如果国王有不测的话
If the king miscarry.
亲爱的
My love
你能有什么危险
what danger can befall to you.
只要爱德华♥国♥王跟你感情深厚
So long as Edward is your constant friend.
并且仍在王位
And a sovereign
有权对理查发号♥施令?
whom Richard must obey?
对 理查也自当服从
Yes, and shall obey
并且爱戴你
and love you, too.
砰 砰
Pow! Pow!
拉克立夫
Ratcliffe!
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
他名叫泰莱尔 爵爷
His name is Tyrell, sir.
我跟他打过交道
I partly know the man.
你是叫泰莱尔吗?
ls your name Tyrell?
詹姆斯·泰莱尔
James Tyrell
您最忠诚的仆人
and your most obedient servant.
是吗?
Are you indeed?
试试我呀 爵爷
Prove me, my gracious lord.
啊 我这一夜可真难熬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!