Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid.
现在我们可以知道我们用于买♥♥密♥码♥的钱是不是值得了
It’ll work. It’ll work.
肯定会有用的拉
Vader’s on that ship.
维德在那艘船上
Don’t get jittery, Luke.There are a lot of command ships.
现在不要太紧张 卢克 那有许多指挥船
Keep your distance, Chewie,
尽量保持距离 楚伊
but don’t look like you’re keeping your distance.
但是不要尝试着保持距离
I don’t know. Fly casual.
我不明白 随意一点
Where is that shuttle going?
那个穿梭机要去哪
Shuttle “Tydirium,” what is your cargo and destination?
特迪瑞穿梭机 你的货物和目的地是什么?
Parts and technical crew for the forest moon.
卫星的部件和技术人员
Do they have a code clearance?
你有通行密♥码♥吗?
It’s an older code, sir, but it checks out.I was about to clear them.
这是个旧密♥码♥ 先生 但是是正确的 我将清除他们
I’m endangering the mission. I shouldn’t have come.
我会危及到这个任务 我不该来
It’s your imagination, kid. Come on. Let’s keep a little optimism here.
那时你的想象 孩子 来吧 让我们保持乐观
Shall I hold them?
要抓住他们吗?
No. Leave them to me.I will deal with them myself.
不 让他们去 我会亲自处理他们的
As you wish, my lord. Carry on.
如你所愿 大人 放行
They’re not going for it, Chewie.
他们不会怎么样的 楚伊
“Shuttle” Tydirium,deactivation of the shield will commence immediately.
特迪瑞穿梭机 防护罩即将解除
Follow your present course.
跟着前进
Okay. I told you it was gonna work.No problem.
好 我告诉过你这个可以的 没问题
I told you it was dangerous here.
我告诉过你这很危险
Should we try and go around? It’ll take time.
我们应该试着来回吗? 他将从容进行
This whole party will be for nothing if they see us.
如果他们看到我们 我们将什么都干不了
Chewie and I will take care of this. You stay here.
楚伊和我来搞定 你呆在这
Quietly. There might be more of them out there.
轻点 那边可能有很多
Hey…it’s me.
嘿 是我呀 怕什么
Go for help! Go!
快去求助 快走
Great. Come on!
靠 快走
Over there! Two more of them.
在那儿 两个或更多
I see them. Wait. Leia!
我看到了 等等 莉娅
Hey, wait!
嘿 等等
Quick, jam their comlink. Centre switch.
快点 切断他们的联络 中间的开关
Move closer.
挪近点
Get alongside that one.
拿旁边的那个
Keep on that one. I’ll take these two.
你应付那个 我对付这两个
General Solo, somebody’s coming.
索罗将军 有人来了
Luke!
卢克
Where’s Leia? What? She didn’t come back?
莉娅在哪? 什么? 她没回来?
I thought she was with you. We got separated.
我以为她跟着你 我们分散了
We better go look for her.
我们最好去找她
Take the squad ahead.
在前面带路
We’ll meet at the shield generator at 0300.
我们将在0300保护发生器那见面
Come on, R2. We’ll need your scanners.
走吧 R2 我们需要你的扫描仪
Don’t worry, Master Luke. We know what to do.
别单心 卢克主人 我们知道该怎么做
And you said it was pretty here.
你说着很美
Cut it out.
住手
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Well, looks like I’m stuck here.
好了 看起来我被困在这了
Trouble is, I don’t know where here is.
麻烦的是 我不知道这是哪里
Maybe you can help me.
你或许能帮助我
Come on. Sit down.
来吧 坐下
I promise I won’t hurt you. Now come here.
我答应不会伤害你 到这来
All right. You want something to eat?
好了 你想吃什么吗?
That’s right.
好的
Come on.
来 嗯?
Look. It’s a hat.It’s not gonna hurt you. Look.
看 这是个帽子 他不会伤害你 看
You’re a jittery little thing, aren’t you?
你很小心是不是?
What is it?
怎么了?
Freeze! Come on. Get up.
别动 来 起来
Take her back to base.
带她到基地去
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
来 让我们离开这
I told you to remain on the command ship.
我告诉过你要注意指挥船
A small rebel force has penetrated the shield and landed on Endor.
一小股叛军已经穿过防护罩
Yes, I know.
我知道
My son is with them.
我儿子和他们在一起
Are you sure? I have felt him, my master.
你确定? 我可以感觉到 主人
Strange that I have not.
奇怪 我没感觉到
I wonder if your feelings on this matter are clear, Lord Vader.
我很惊讶你能清楚的感觉到这件事 维德勋爵
They are clear, my master.
很清楚 主人
Then you must go to the sanctuary moon and wait for him.
那么你必须到卫星上等着他们
He will come to me?
他回到我这来吗?
I have foreseen it.
我有这个预感
His compassion for you will be his undoing.
他对你的同情会使他毁灭
He will come to you, and then you will bring him before me.
他回到你这来 然后 你将带她到我这来
As you wish.
如你所愿
Master Luke.
卢克主人
There’s two more wrecked speeders back there.
后面有两个坏掉的调速装置
And I found this.
我找到这个了
I’m afraid that R2’s sensors can find no trace of Princess Leia.
我害怕R2的传感器找不到莉娅公主的踪迹
I hope she’s all right.
我希望她没事
What, Chewie? What, Chewie?
什么 楚伊? 怎么了? 楚伊
I don’t get it. It’s just a dead animal.
我不懂 这只是个死去的动物
Chewie, wait! Don’t!
楚伊 等等 不要
Nice work. Great, Chewie.
干得好 太好了 楚伊
Great. Always thinking with your stomach.
太强了 有没有大脑思考呀
Take it easy.
别紧张
Let’s just figure a way to get out of this thing.
让我们找到一条出去的路把这玩意带出去
Han, can you reach my lightsabre? Yeah. Sure.
汉 你能拿到我的激光剑吗? 当然
R2, I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.
R2 我可不觉得这是个好主意
It’s a very long drop!
会摔得很惨的
Hey. Point that thing someplace else.
别拿这玩意指着我
Han, don’t. It’ll be all right.
汉 不要 没事的
Chewie, give them your crossbow.
楚伊 把你的弩给我
Oh, my head.
噢 我的头
Oh, my goodness.
噢 我的天
Do you understand anything they’re saying?
你能听得懂他们在说什么吗?
Oh, yes, Master Luke.
是的 卢克主人
Remember that I am fluent in over six million forms…
记住我可是精通六百万种语言的
What are you telling them? “Hello,” I think.
你和他们说什么? 你好 我想
I could be mistaken… they’re using a very primitive dialect…
我可能错了 他们使用一种很原始的语言
but I do believe they think I am some sort of god.
但是我相信他们把我们当作神
Why don’t you use your divine influence and get us out of this?
好了 为什么你不用你那非凡的感应力带我们离开这?
I beg your pardon, General Solo, but that just wouldn’t be proper.
我请求你原谅 索罗将军 但是那不太合适
Proper?
合适?
It’s against my programming to impersonate a deity.
我反对扮成神
Why, you…
为什么 你…
My mistake.He’s an old friend of mine.
我的错 他是我的老朋友
I have a really bad feeling about this.
我对这个有一种不好的感觉
What did he say?
他说什么?
I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo…but it appears you are to be
我很困惑 索罗将军 但是这显示出你将
the main course at a banquet in my honour.
是宴会的主要用品
Leias.
莉娅
These are my friends.
这些是我的朋友
3PO, tell them they must be set free.
3PO 告诉他们 他们必须被释放
Somehow I got the feeling that didn’t help us very much.
不知为何 我的感觉似乎不能帮助我们什么
3PO, tell them if they don’t do as you wish…
3PO 告诉他们 如果他们不能如你所愿
you’ll become angry and use your magic.
你会很生气并使用魔法
But, Master Luke, what magic? I couldn’t possibly…
但是卢克主人 什么魔法? 不可能
Tell them.
告诉他们
You see, Master Luke? They didn’t believe me…
你看 卢克主人 他们不相信我
just as I said they wouldn’t.
我说他们不会信的
Wait.What’s happening?
发生了什么事
Put me down! Help!
放下我 救 救命
Somebody! Somebody help! Master Luke! R2, quickly!
有人吗 有人吗 救命 卢克主人 R2
Thank goodness.
感谢上帝
Thanks, 3PO.
谢谢 3PO
I never knew I had it in me.
我从不知道我还会这个
Yes, R2, I was just coming to that.
是的 R2 我刚得到它