And unfortunate.
不幸的
Unfortunate that I know the truth?
不幸的是我知道了真♥相♥?
No.Unfortunate that you rushed to face him…
不 不幸的是你必须面对他
that incomplete was your training…
在未完成你的训练前
that not ready for the burden were you.
你还没有准备好承担这个担子
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force.
记住 绝地的力量来自于原力
But beware.Anger, fear, aggression…the dark side are they.
但是要小心 愤怒 恐惧 侵略 他们都是黑暗
Once you start down the dark path…
一旦你走上了黑暗之路
forever will it dominate your destiny.
他将永远支配你
Do not…
不要…
Do not underestimate the powers of the emperor…
不要轻视皇帝的力量
or suffer your father’s fate you will.
不要为你父亲的命运痛苦
When gone am I…the last of the Jedi will you be.
我走了后 你将是最后一个绝地
The Force runs strong in your family.
你的家族有很强的原力
Pass on what you have learned.
传递你所学到的
There is…another…Skywalker.
还有…另一个…天…天行者
I can’t do it, R2.
我做不到 R2
I can’t go on alone.
我一个人做不下去
Yoda will always be with you. ObiWan.
尤达永远跟随着你 欧比王
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么你不告诉我?
You told me Vader betrayed and murdered my father.
你告诉我维德杀害了我父亲
Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force.
你父亲被黑暗力量诱惑
He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader.
他不再是阿纳金天行者 他变成了达斯·维德
When that happened…the good man who was your father was destroyed.
这个时候 你的父亲就死了
So what I told you was true…
所以我告诉你的是真的…
from a certain point of view.
从某个方面来看
A certain point of view?
从某个方面来看?
Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to…
卢克 你还会发现很多真♥相♥…
depend greatly on our own point of view.
我们依赖于自己的观点
Anakin was a good friend.
阿纳金是好朋友
When I first knew him…your father was already a great pilot…
当我认识他时 你父亲已经是一个很好的飞行员了
but I was amazed how strongly the Force was with him.
但是令我非常吃惊的是他有着强大的原力
I took it upon myself to train him as a Jedi.
我带着他并训练他成为绝地
I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Yoda.
我认为我可以像尤达一样教导他
I was wrong.
我错了
There is still good in him.
他仍然有着善良的一面
He’s more machine now than man…twisted and evil.
他现在更像一个机器 扭曲并且邪恶
I can’t do it, Ben. You cannot escape your destiny.
我做不到 本 你无法逃避你的命运
You must face Darth Vader again.
现在 你必须再次面对达斯·维德
I can’t kill my own father.
我不能杀死我父亲
Then the emperor has already won.
那么皇帝已经赢了
You were our only hope.
你是我们唯一的希望
Yoda spoke of another.
尤达说了另一件事
The other he spoke of is your twin sister.
有关你的孪生姐姐
But I have no sister.
但是我没有姐姐
To protect you both from the emperor…
那是为了保护你们
you were hidden from your father when you were born.
当你们生下来时你父亲把你们藏了起来
The emperor knew, as I did…
皇帝知道 和我一样
if Anakin were to have any offspring…they would be a threat to him.
如果阿纳金有了儿女 他们将威胁他
That is the reason why your sister remains safely anonymous.
这就是为什么你的姐姐仍然安全的原因
Leia is my sister.
莉娅是我的姐姐
Your insight serves you well.
你的洞察力很好
Bury your feelings deep down, Luke.
深深的隐藏起你的感觉 卢克
They do you credit…but they could be made to serve the emperor.
你很信任他们 但是他们可能为皇帝服务
Look at you. A general, huh?
好了 看看你 不错?
Someone must have told them about my manoeuvre at the Battle of Tanaab.
一定有人会告诉他们的 关于我的动机 在塔那布战斗中
Don’t look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair pilot.
不要看着我 我只是说你是个好飞行员
I didn’t know they were looking for somebody to lead this crazy attack.
我不知道他们准备找谁来领导这次疯狂的进攻
I’m surprised they didn’t ask you to do it.
我很惊奇他们不来问你该怎么做
Who says they didn’t? But I ain’t crazy.
谁说他们没有 但是我自己倒是疯了
You’re the respectable one, remember?
你是一个值得尊敬的人 记得吗?
The emperor’s made a critical error and the time for our attack has come.
皇帝范了个错误 是我们攻击的时候了
The data brought to us by the Bothan spies
间谍们会给我们带来数据
pinpoint the exact location of the emperor’s new battle station.
查明帝国新战斗站的精确位置
We also know that the weapon systems of this Death Star are not yet operational.
我们同样知道这个死星的武器系统 还不能运转
With the imperial fleet spread throughout the galaxy…
随着皇帝的舰队到达星系的各个地方
in a vain effort to engage us…it is relatively unprotected.
徒劳的想努力消灭我们 他们不能相互保护
But most important of all…
但是最重要的是…
we’ve learned that the emperor himself is personally
我们了解到皇帝会亲自检查
overseeing the final stages of the construction of this Death Star.
在死星建造的最后阶段
Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
许多间谍牺牲了才带来了这个消息
Admiral Ackbar, please.
阿克巴将军 请来一下
You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor.
你可以看到死星周围围绕着卫星一样的核子共振
Although the weapon systems on this Death Star are not yet operational
虽然这个死星的武器系统还不能运转
the Death Star does have a strong defence mechanism.
但是死星有着强大的防卫系统
It is protected by an energy shield…
它被一个能量罩保护着
which is generated from the nearby forest moon of Endor.
是由这些核子共振产生的
The shield must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted.
保护罩必须被解除 如果要进攻的话
Once the shield is down, our cruisers will create a perimeter…
一旦保护罩没了 我们的巡洋舰就会建立一个军事基地
while the fighters fly into the superstructure and attempt to knock out the main reactor.
当战斗机飞向上层建筑 并尝试摧毁主反应堆
General Calrissian has volunteered to lead the fighter attack.
卡瑞简将军志愿带领战斗机进行攻击
Good luck.
祝好运
You’re gonna need it.
你们将需要它
General Madine.
马蒂将军
We have stolen a small imperial shuttle.
我们去偷一些帝国的小型穿梭机
Disguised as a cargo ship and using a secret imperial code…
伪装成货船 是用秘密的帝国密♥码♥
a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator.
一个攻击小队将降落到卫星上解除保护发生器
Sounds dangerous. Wonder who they found to pull that off.
听起来很危险 我想知道是谁决定的
General Solo, is your strike team assembled?
索罗将军 你的攻击小组准备好了吗?
My team’s ready.
是的 准备好了
I don’t have a command crew for the shuttle.
我没有穿梭机的人员
It’s gonna be rough. I didn’t wanna speak for you.
它变得很粗野 伙计 我不知道怎么对你说
That’s one. General, count me in.
一个 将军 算上我
I’m with you too.
我也跟着你
What is it? Ask me again sometime.
这是什么? 再问我一次
Hi, Han, Chewie.
你好 汉 楚伊
“Exciting” is hardly the word I would choose.
这太令人高兴了
Look, I want you to take her.I mean it. Take her.
我想你带着她 我的意思是 带上她
You need all the help you can get. She’s the fastest ship in the fleet.
你会得到你能得到的帮助 它是最快的飞船
All right, old buddy.
太好了 老伙计
I know what she means to you.
我知道他对你意味着什么
I’ll take good care of her.
我会好好照顾他的
She won’t get a scratch. All right?
她不会乱来的 对吗?
Right.

I got your promise. Not a scratch.
我要你许诺 不乱来
Would you get going, you pirate?
看 你要出发了
Good luck. You too.
好运 你也是
Got her warmed? Yeah, she’s coming up.
预热了? 是的 马上好了
I don’t think the Empire had Wookiees in mind when they designed her,Chewie.
不 我想帝国设计她的时候可没把猿人放在心上
Hey, you awake? Yeah. I just got a funny feeling,
你醒着吗 对 我只是有一个好笑的感觉
like I’m not gonna see her again.
就像我不想再见到她一样
Come on, General. Let’s move.
来 将军 我们走
Right. Chewie, let’s see what this piece of junk can do.
好 楚伊 让我们看看这个垃圾还能做什么
Ready, everybody? All set.
准备好了吗 各位? 准备就绪
Here we go again.
现在我们走
All right, hang on.
好了 抓紧
What is thy bidding, my master?
你的命令是什么 我的主人?
Send the fleet to the far side of Endor.
送舰队到卫星的远端
There it will stay until called for.
呆在那直到被呼叫
What of the reports of the rebel fleet massing near Sullust?
叛军舰队的报告里有什么?
It is of no concern.Soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us.
这不重要 不久叛乱就会被消灭 年轻的天行者将加入我们
Your work here is finished, my friend.
你在这的工作完成了 我的朋友
Go out to the command ship and await my orders.
到指挥船去等候我的命令
Yes, my master.
是 主人
If they don’t go for this, we’re gonna have to get out pretty quick.
如果他们不是在找这个 我们将不得不快速的离开这
We have you on our screen now. Please identify.
你已在我们的屏幕上 请出示身份
Shuttle “Tydirium” requesting deactivation of the deflector shield.
特迪瑞穿梭机请求解除保护罩
Shuttle “Tydirium,” transmit the clearance code for shield passage.
特迪瑞穿梭机 请发送密♥码♥
Transmission commencing.
发送开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!