你叫什么?
What’s your name?
玛丽恩
Marion.
你知道吗?
Well, what do you know?
罗宾汉里的少女玛丽恩
Maid Marion.
我是小约翰
I’m little John.
你这里景色不错
Beautiful view.
你知道我喜欢小女生什么吗?
You know what I like about paddy chicks?
她们口♥技♥都不错
They give good head.
黑妞们就是不会口♥交♥
Black broads know nothin’ about head.
不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
可能是按部落传统来做的吧
Maybe it’s to do with some ancient tribal custom.
来吧
Come here.
最好留点体力
Mmm. Better save some of that energy.
我知道它很漂亮 宝贝
oh, I know it’s pretty, baby,
但我不放它出来亮相
but I didn’t take it out for air.
好呀
Yeah.
我跟你说过离那只手臂远一点 知道吗?
I told your ass, stay away from that arm. See?
我得打电♥话♥给玛丽恩 老兄
I gotta call Marion, man.
现在来说那可是长途电♥话♥罗
That’s about to be a longdistance call now.
600哩了!
That’s 600 miles!
我们接近了迈阿密600哩了
We are 600 miles closer to Miami.
是呀 也远离纽约600哩了 泰
It’s also 600 miles further away from New York.
你知道吗 我还有真正好口味的货
I know where to get a real nice taste,
虽然有点竞赛的味道 星期天晚上?
though it’s more like play. Sunday night?
我们发起了一个聚会
We’re throwing a little gathering.
大家人都很好
All good people.
不行 我没空
I can’t, I’m busy.
反正我的瘾不是很重
Anyway, I’m not really hooked.
我知道 但是口味真的不错
Oh, I know, but it’s a real nice taste.
星期天见了 少女玛丽恩
I’ll see you Sunday, Maid Marion.
好了 戈德法布太太 试着回答我的问题
OK, just try and answer my questions.
你什么时候开始服用药片?
When did you start taking pills?
夏天时
Oh, the summer.
你从去年夏天开始服用?
You started last summer?
我得到做日光浴最棒的位子
I got the best place in the sun.
艾达帮我整理头发
Ada fixed my hair.
一切都会很好的
Everything is gonna be all right.
我们很快就会帮你整修
We’ll get you fixed up in no time.
撑着点 老兄 我真的撑不下去了
Hold tight, man. I can’t fucking cut it.
我得为我的手臂想点办法
I gotta do something about my arm.
让我看看怎么了
Let me see what it looks like.
天呀 靠!
oh, damn, Jim!
我没看过这么呕心的东西
That’s one ugly motherfucker.
我要打给玛丽恩 真♥他♥妈♥的
I gotta call Marion. Fuck that.
你非上医院不可了 老兄
We gotta get you to a hospital, man.
那是什么?
What is that?
我不要 我不要!
I don’t want that. I don’t want that!
什么问题?
What’s the problem?
我的手臂 我的手臂痛得要命
It’s my arm. My arm is killin’ me.
我来看一下
let’s have a look at it.
好吧
All right.
我等一下就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
我想通宵玩二十一点
I wanna play blackjack all night long.
所以我就来排班
So I make up this routine.
我说 “尽管去吧 我不是很舒服”
I say, “you go ahead. I don’t feel good.”
很显然的 他们离开了…
Sure enough, they leave…
好了吗? 一 二 三
Ready? One, two and three.
他们一离开
As soon as they leave,
我马上跑回赌场
I go running back to the casino,
坐在二十一点台桌上
sit at my blackjack table.
我整晚都泡在那里
I am there for the whole night.
最后 我赢了不少
Finally, I get up so big,
我口袋里有五个一百的黑色筹码
I got five $100 black chips in my pocket.
我发誓 时间过得真快
I swear to God. The hours are going by.
我回来时 跟一个十七岁辣妹搭讪
I’m laying back, hittin’ on hard 17 s.
真是漂亮
It was beautiful.
接着我所知道的
Next thing I know,
那是一位安全人员
this security guard
坐在一旁 叫我非离开不可
is sitting there telling me I have to leave.
我说 “你为什么说我要离开?”
I’m like, “Why you telling me I have to leave?”
他说 “你要离开是因为…”
He says, “You have to leave because…”
吞下
Swallow.
吞下去
Swallow.
戈德法布太太 你非吃点东西不可
You have to eat.
你要吃东西才能维持健康
If we’re gonna get you healthy you have to eat.
跟护理人员配合一下 好吗?
Work with the attendants.
我会试一些新的药看看
I’m gonna try some new medications.
嗨 玛丽恩
Hello. Marion.
哈里?
Harry?
玛丽恩 我一直都好想你
Marion, I’ve been thinking about you so much.
你好吗?
Are you OK?
你什么时候回家? 快了
When you comin’ home? Soon.
什么时候?
When?
就快了
Soon.
你坚持一下好吗? 哈里?
You holdin’ out all right? Harry?
你今天能回来吗?
Can you come today?
我会回去
I’ll come.
我今天会回去
I’ll come today.
只管等着我 好吗?
You just wait for me, all right?
好 哈里 我就回去了 玛丽恩
OK, Harry. I’m coming back, Marion.
玛丽恩?
Yeah. Marion?
怎了?
Yeah?
我真的很抱歉 玛丽恩
I’m really sorry, Marion.
我了解
I know.
戈德法布太太?
Mrs Goldfarb?
你还好吗?
You all right?
是这样的戈德法布太太
Um, so, Mrs Goldfarb,
我们已经试过多种药物治疗
we’ve tried several medications,
不过好像都没什么效果
and you don’t seem to be responding.
我想我们会
I believe we might want to
试着采用非常态性治疗
try some alternative methods.
我们的脑电汤治疗在过去有不错的结果
We’ve had excellent results with ECT in the past.
只要你可以…
Um… So if I can just…
填好保险的表单…
get your John Hancock…
我们就可以进行了
we’ll get underway.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
天呀!
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我需要医生 老兄
I need a doctor, man.
我的朋友病了 帮他一下 拜托
My friend is sick. Give him some help, please.
我受不了了 老兄! 我的手臂! 我他妈的手臂!
I can’t take it, man! My arm! My fuckin’ arm!
救我!
Help me!
帮帮我们! 来个人帮帮忙吧 拜托!
Help us! Somebody fuckin’ help us, please!
少女玛丽恩 欢迎
Maid Marion. Welcome.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
伙伴们 认识一下玛丽恩吧
Fellas, meet Marion.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
听得到? 看得到吗?
Can you hear me? Can you see me?
是的 长官 好的 可以工作
Yes, sir. OK for work.
好戏上场了
Show time.
好的 可以工作 听得到? 看得到吗?
OK for work. Can you hear me? Can you see me?