告诉我就对了!
Just gimme the number!
好拉 9348777
All right. 9348777.
你这么烦的话 去跟他搞在一块吧!
You worried so much, go fix yourself up with him!
这样就不须要再等了
You won’t have to fuckin’ wait
我也不用在街头上受冻了
and I won’t freeze my ass off the fucking street!
妈的
Fuck you.
好的 优胜者出现了
All right, we got a winner.
优胜者 优胜者出现了
We got a winner. We got a winner.
优胜者 优胜者出现了
We got a winner. We got a winner.
她不但美丽
She’s beautiful,
还有过人的幽默和神奇的笑容
with a winning sense of humour and smile.
她将赢得你们的心!
She’ll win your heart!
来自布鲁克林 布莱顿滩
From Brighton Beach, Brooklyn,
让我们热烈欢迎
please give a juicy welcome to
萨拉·戈德法布太太!
our own Mrs Sara Goldfarb!
萨拉得奖! 萨拉得奖! 萨拉!
Juice by Sara! Juice by Sara! Ohh, Sara!
萨拉!
Ohh, Sara!
真高兴到来这来
It’s a pleasure to be here.
很高兴你来参加节目
It’s a pleasure to have you.
你的服装真是出色
And that is one smashing dress.
谢谢你 泰皮
Thank you. Tappy.
如果你不介意 我想跟我先生
I would like to say hello
西摩打声招呼
to my husband, Seymour,
还有我那英俊有为的儿子…
and my beautiful, successful son Harold…
我希望你活在爱中
I hope you’re in love.
请来看我
Please come and see me,
顺便把玛丽恩带来 好吗?
and bring Marion, won’t you?
我想他很快会来的
I’m sure he’ll be here soon.
差不多是时候了 你准备好了吗?
It’s almost that time. Are you ready?’
我好了 泰皮
I’m ready, Tappy.
别担心 别担心
Not to worry. Not to worry.
你在那做什么?
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这?
Why are you here?
你想干嘛? 泰皮!
What do you want? Oh, Tappy!
加入我们一起创造卓越
Join us in creating excellence.
我以为你不会叫我
Oh, I thought you’d never ask.
你看这个
Look at this.
真呕心 你想怎样呢?
It’s disgusting. What do you expect?
你能做得更好吗?
Could you do any better?
看这个
Look at this.
这是栋老建
It’s an old building.
有几年没粉刷过了
It hasn’t been painted in years.
我老了! 孤独一人!
I’m old! Alone!
你不了解的
You don’t understand.
拜托 我会解释的
Please. I’ll explain.
那是什么? 不 我不要!
What is that? No, I don’t want that!
你在干什么? 离我远一点!
What are you doing? Get away from me!
开始啰 戈德法布太太 什么开始了?
Ready, Mrs Goldfarb. Ready for What?
三 二…
Three, two…
我要做什么?
What am I supposed to do?
喂我!
Feed me!
喂我
Feed him yourself.
喂我 萨拉 喂我 萨拉
Feed me, Sara.
喂我 萨拉!
Feed me, Sara!
喂我 萨拉! 喂我 萨拉!
Feed me, Sara! Feed me, Sara!
我只是想上电视! 拜托!
I just wanna be on television! Please!
谢啦 安杰尔
Thank you, Angel.
希望这样行得通
Sure hope this motherfucker works.
我的屁♥股♥可以好好热一下
My ass could use some heat.
要多久才会到?
How long this trip’s gonna take?
我会在一天内到达
We’ll make it in a day.
一天? 靠!
A day? Shit!
加州 我们来了
California, here we come.
是佛罗里达 泰 佛州
It’s Florida, Ty. Florida.
加州 佛州…
California, Florida…
两个都可让白屁♥股♥晒黑是吧
Either way, your pale ass getting a tan.
啊!
Ah!
这辆列车有到麦迪逊大道吗?
Does this train go to Madison Avenue?
你认识默林跟布洛克吗?
Do you know Maylin and Block?
我有他们的地址 在麦迪逊大道上
I have their address. It’s on Madison Avenue.
我就要上电视了 你累坏了!
I’m gonna be on television. You’re whacked!
哈罗?
Hey! Hey! Hello?
你知道这辆列车有到麦迪逊大道?
Do you know if this train goes to Madison Avenue?
我要上电视了!
I’m gonna be on television!
我只想知道什么时候
I just have to find out when.
佛罗里达?
Florida?
他什么时候回来?
When is he gonna be back?
几天后? 安杰尔 我该怎么办?
A few days? Angel, what am I supposed to do?
你一定要帮我
Please, you gotta help me.
好啦 我可以给你钱
Oh, come on, I can get you money.
安杰尔 无论如何一定要
Angel, there’s gotta be something. Anything.
帮我
Help me.
你怎么不打电♥话♥给我呢?
Why aren’t you calling me?
我要知道我什么时候上电视
I have to know when I’m gonna be on television.
我是萨拉·戈德法布
I’m Sara Goldfarb.
你应该告诉我
And you should tell me
什么时候要上电视
when I’m gonna be on television.
请稍坐一会 我会通知他们
Just sit for a moment. I’ll ring them.
我只是想知道什么时候
I just wanna know when.
也许你弄丢了我的资料!
Maybe you lost my card!
拜托 请看一下 然后就可以告诉我了
Please, have a look, and you’ll tell me.
不是为了得奖 我会把奖给别人的
It’s not the prizes. I’ll give them away.
我只想上节目
I just wanna be on the show.
我等了好久
I’ve waited so long…
跟我的儿子哈里还有我的小孙子
to be on with my Harry and my grandson.
来 戈德法布太太 慢慢喝
Here, Mrs Goldfarb, sip this.
有时要一阵子
Sometimes it takes a while
才能通知你上电视
to get called for a show,
戈德法布太太
Mrs Goldfarb.
是她吗? 是的
Is this her? Yes.
你能走吗? 我可以走台步!
Can you walk? I’m walkin’ across the stage!
你一定要看看我家哈里上电视
And you should see my Harry on television.
我们会把奖给别人
We’re giving the prizes away.
我只是想上节目!
I just wanted to be on the show!
她叫什么名字? 应该是萨拉·戈德法布吧
What’s her name? We think it’s Sara Goldfarb.
跟西摩说在美容院跟我碰面
Tell Seymour to meet me at the beauty parlour.
我穿了参加哈里
I’ve got the red dress
毕业典礼的那件红礼服
that I wore to Harry’s graduation and gold shoes.
好了 戈德法布太太 我们走吧
oK, Mrs Goldfarb. Here we go.
一 二 三…
One, two, three…
放轻松慢慢来
Let’s take it nice and easy.
喂?
Yeah?
喂?
Yeah?
告诉罗丝说我要上电视了
Tell Rose I’m going to be on television.
天呀! 你有那玩意多久了?
God damn! How long you had that?
只有几天
Just a few days.
那东西看起来不太好
That shit don’t look too good.
我也觉得不是很舒服 老兄
It don’t feel too good either, man.
不过来点海♥洛♥因♥就会没事了
But a little stuff will take care of that.
不要打在那里!
Hey! Don’t shoot in there!
不这样的话 血管会爆开
I’ll blow it if I don’t.
妈的
Fuck it.
还好吗? 听得到吗?
Hi, how are you? Can you hear me?
西摩
Yes, Seymour.
有吃了什么吗?
Take anything?
我穿了红礼服还有…
I took my red dress and…
非紧急状况 带她到精神科
No emergency. Take her to psych.
电视
Television.
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!