泰还没有拿到东西
Ty ain’t found nothin’ yet.
那我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 你要想点办法 哈里
Well, you have to do something, Harry.
都是你 我们早上才没有东西
It’s your fault we don’t have anything.
你在说什么? 你昨晚激动得把剩的都用完了
What? You were all hot last night.
简直胡扯!
That is such bullshit!
你大可不用那样 我们就有东西了…
We could’ve had something…
我会想要看你受苦
Was I supposed to watch you push off
自己置身事外吗?
and not go myself?
别都往我身上推 好吗?
Don’t put it all on me, OK?
别担心 老兄 我们会再装满它的
Don’t worry, man. We’ll fill it up again.
情况会好转的
Things’ll get better,
到时我们就能再装满它的 懂吗?
then we’ll be fillin’ the box back up, you know?
想听听新的消息吗?
So, you wanna hear the news?
什么消息?
What news?
有好消息 也有坏消息
You got your good news, you got your bad news.
说吧!
Shoot.
好消息是
Good news is,
再过几天街上就会出现高档货
A couple of days there’s gonna be some prime on the street.
是吗?
Really? Mmhm.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
安杰尔 是喔?
Angel. Yeah?
大盘放话
Sal the Geep sent word
在圣诞期间放点东西出来
to let a couple of keys go for Christmas,
他是个好的基♥督♥徒
him being a good Christian and all,
不想破坏过节的气氛
not wantin’ bad feelin’ during the season.
你信吗? 相信…
You believe it? Well, I did…
直到我听到了坏消息
till I heard the bad news.
什么?
Yeah?
价格加倍 还得按重量买♥♥
Price is double. You have to cop for weight.
至少一半的基本量 多少?
At least a half a piece. How much?
2块 2块?
Two. Two?
神经病呀! 不然又能怎样?
That’s fuckin’ insane! What you gonna do?
羊毛出在羊身上 这是一定的
Man ain’t gonna lay no nickel bag on ya.
我们去哪拿到2块?
Where we gonna get two?
你是说阿诺德?
You mean Arnold?
是呀 你父母又不回你电♥话♥
Well, your parents won’t even return your call.
我几个月没见过他了
I haven’t seen him in months.
又如何? 他还是有打电♥话♥给你 不是吗?
So? He’s still callin’, ain’t he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
听着 我不知道还有什么其它办法
Look, I don’t know what else to do.
这是我们重回计划的最后机会了!
It’s our last chance to get back on track!
我们不用再每天争吵
We won’t have to squabble
然后彼此僵在那!
and make the freezing scene every day!
我们须要钱
We need the bread.
赚钱不是问题 哈里
Getting the money is not the problem, Harry.
那到底问题是什么?
What is the problem?
我不知道该怎么弄到钱
I don’t know what I’ll have to do to get it.
听着…
Look…
宝贝…
Baby…
我们会很快再展开生意
we’ll be back in business in no time.
重新再动起来
We’ll start movin’ again,
还会开始累积财富
and we’ll start savin’.
一切会很完美 像原本那样
It’ll be perfect, just like it was.
我保证 玛丽恩
I promise, Marion.
你看着吧
You’ll see.
不 我只是
No, I’ve just, uh…
我好像 永远得染上感冒似的
I’ve had this flu forever, it seems like.
你忧郁吗?
Are you depressed?
不 不是那样的
No, it’s nothing like that.
我一直 我一直都很忙
I’ve been, uh… I’ve been really busy.
事实上 我一直在做设计…没停过
Actually, I’ve been designing… nonstop.
太好了 很高兴知道你有所斩获
Wonderful. Glad to hear you’ve been productive.
明白得说吧
To be perfectly frank,
接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
I was a little surprised to hear from you.
有什么问题吗? 没有 为何这样问?
Is there something wrong? No. Why?
通常是这样子的
Well, it’s usually the case…
接到许久没消息的人电♥话♥
from someone you haven’t heard from.
一切都很好
Everything’s fine.
事实上
Actually,
我有点事相求
I have a favour to ask.
王八蛋!
You smug fuck!
什么呢?
What is it?
我需要点钱
I need some money.
我能知道你为何需要钱吗?
May I ask what for?
把灯关掉好吗?
Could you turn the light off?
为什么想关灯呢?
Why do you want the light off?
没有为什么
I just do.
你没做过吗? 拜托 阿诺德
You never did before. Please, Arnold.
人到哪去了? 我不知道 老兄
Where is everybody? I don’t know, man.
安杰尔只说在沃德邦超♥市♥碰面
All Angel said was meet at Waldbaum’s.
确定是这一家吗?
Is this the right Waldbaum’s?
对 我确定
Yeah, I’m positive.
你只要帮我留意 我也帮你留意
You just watch my back, and I’ll watch yours.
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do now? Hey.
真是人山人海
Everyone and their mother.
车子要来了 后退
The truck’s gonna be here. Back up.
往后退
Back up.
回来!
Come back!
去他妈的药头!
Stupid fuckin’ junkie!
我们被耍了
We’re fucked! We are fucked.
妈的 他们在佛洲坐热太阳
Sitting in that hotass sun
我们却要坐在这寒冷的冰雪中
while we sit here ass deep in motherfuckin’ snow.
再回去看看不知道会怎样?
What if we went down there?
你是认真的吗? 为什么不?
Are you serious? Why not?
你在鬼扯些什么?
What the fuck are you sayin’?
你想你可以攀得上关系吗?
We ask some room clerk at some hotel for a connection?
你不把握机会吗?
You saying you can’t nose out some dope
当货来的时候
when it’s around?
老兄 我们没什么好失去的了
Man, we got nothin’ to lose.
现在是大好时机
It’s wide open.
如果我们马上回去的话
And if we get there right away
要卖♥♥多少价格就由我们来订
we can name our own price,
还可让那群白♥痴♥为我们上街头
and have those fools cover the street for us.
是呀 老兄
Yeah, man.
去年夏天真♥他♥妈♥的开心 不是吗?
Last summer was a motherfuckin’ ball, huh, Jim?
就好像有千年那么久
Just seems like a thousand years ago
了至去年夏天
since last summer, man.
我们会再像那时一样的 老兄
It’ll be like that again, man.
我可以叫安杰尔给我们简短的
I could get Angel to get us a short…
如果我们能保证给他高档海♥洛♥因♥
if we promise him some dynamite scag.
感谢老天 你去哪了?
Thank God. Where have you been?
你以为我们去哪了?
Where the hell you think I’ve been?
东西呢? 我们碰到了一点麻烦
Where’s the score? We had a bit of a problem.
我是说 每样事情都还好 只是
I mean, everything was goin’ good, and then…
有些人♥渣♥药头… 怎么了?
some dumbass junkie… Did what?
有些人♥渣♥药头怎么了? 你搞砸了是吗?
Some dumbass junkie did what? You fucked up?
你在发什么神经?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你保证过不会有问题的! 记得吗?
You promised it was gonna be OK.
我为了你跟那个混球搞
I fucked that sleazebag.
为了你我什么都做了!
I put myself through hell for you!
就是没有货嘛!
There’s nothing out there!
我才不管! 妈的死无赖!
I don’t give a shit! Fucking loser!
你就是以为我们还有就对了?
You wanna be sure we have some extra?
泰告诉我有个家伙有一些
Ty told me about a guy holding some weight.
不过他不卖♥♥的!
But he ain’t sellin’ it!
喂?
Yeah?
给我那家伙的电♥话♥ 哪个?
Gimme that guy’s number. What guy?
喜欢娘们那个! 为什么?
The guy who likes broads! Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!