你知道谁坐最好的位子吗?
Did you see who had the best seat?
我现在是有名的人了 哈里
I’m somebody now, Harry.
大家都喜欢我
Everybody likes me.
过不久…
Soon…
成千上万的人会看到我
millions of people will see me
而且会喜欢我
and they’ll all like me.
我会跟他们谈到你…
I’ll tell them about you…
还有你♥爸♥爸
and your father.
他对我们有多好
How good he was to us.
记得吗?
Remember?
它是早上起床的理由
It’s a reason to get up in the morning.
也是减肥的理由
It’s a reason to lose weight,
为了能穿上那件红礼服
to fit in the red dress.
它是微笑的理由
It’s a reason to smile.
它让明天更美好
It makes tomorrow all right.
我得到了什么 哈里?
What have I got, Harry?
为什么我还要整理床
Why should I even make the bed
洗碗盘?
or wash the dishes?
这些我都做 但我为何要做?
I do them, but why should I?
我很孤单
I’m alone.
你♥爸♥爸走了 你也离家了
Your father’s gone, you’re gone.
我没有人可以…
I got no one to…
照顾
care for.
我得到了什么 哈里?
What have I got, Harry?
我很寂寞
I’m lonely.
我老了
I’m old.
你有朋友呀 妈
You got friends, Ma.
那不一样的
It’s not the same.
她们不需要我
They don’t need me.
我喜欢这样的感觉
I like the way I feel.
我喜欢想着红礼服
I like thinking about the red dress…
想着电视 还有你跟你♥爸♥爸
and the television and you and your father.
现在我看到阳光 都带着笑容
Now when I get the sun, I smile.
我会回来看你的 妈
I’ll come and visit, Ma.
我现在按步就班
Now that I’m straight,
我的生意也上轨道 我会回来的
mmy business is going good, I’ll come.
我和玛丽恩会回来吃晚餐
Me and Marion, we’ll come for dinner.
好呀 你带她来
Good. You bring her.
我会做蘑菇汤跟烧烤给你们吃
I’ll make you mushroom soup and a roast.
这样不错 妈 很棒
That sounds great, Ma. That sounds great.
我会先打个电♥话♥回来 好吗? 好
I’ll call ahead, all right? OK.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
我很高兴你有个不错的女朋友
I’m glad you have a nice girl
还有自己的生意 我很高兴
and your own business. I’m glad.
我该走了 妈
I gotta go, Ma.
我待会儿在曼哈顿跟人有约
I got an appointment in Manhattan in a little bit
不过我会回来的
but I’ll be back.
好 你…你还有家里钥匙吗?
OK, yyou still got your key?
我有 妈
Yeah, I got it, Ma.
再见 儿子
Bye, Son.
布罗迪说你反应快
Brody says you comin’ up quick.
谢啦 老兄
oh. Thanks, man.
他说你很聪明
He says you’re smart,
你忠诚并且不是个毒鬼
you’re loyal and you’re not a junkie.
布罗迪想提拔你
Brody wants to promote you.
让你承担更多责任 有兴趣吗?
Give you more responsibility. Interested?
有 当然!
Yeah, yeah!
当然有 老兄
Shit, yeah, man.
布罗迪说你背判他的话 他会杀了你
Brody says, you fuck him, I kill you.
-我知道 -记住
-I got that. -Remember that.
靠! 你有个白人司机!
Shit! You got a white driver!
干!
Fuck!
搞什么呀?
What the fuck?
别动!
Don’t move!
我爱你 哈里
I love you, Harry.
你让我觉得像个人
You make me feel like a person.
像我自己
Like I’m me…
让我觉得很美
and I’m beautiful.
你本来就很美
You are beautiful.
你是世上最美的女人
You’re the most beautiful girl in the world.
我的梦中情人
You’re my dream.
不 戈德法布太太 我很确定 我已经查过了
No, I’m certain. I’ve checked again.
可能你们上次给我的药效较弱
But maybe you gave me a weaker one last time.
不可能的
That isn’t possible.
药效都是一样的
They’re all the same potency.
可是感觉不一样呀
But something isn’t the same.
你只是渐渐习惯了
You’re becoming adjusted to them.
没什么好担心的 好吗?
It’s nothing to worry about, OK?
我们有了优胜者! 有了优胜者!
We got a winner! We got a winner!
她很漂亮 极有幽默感
She’s beautiful, with a winning sense of humour
和魔法般的笑容
and magical smile.
来自布鲁克林 布莱顿滩 让我们热烈欢迎
From Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, let’s welcome
萨拉·戈德法布女士!
Mrs Sara Goldfarb!
萨拉得奖啦! 萨拉得奖啦! 萨拉!
Juice by Sara! Juice by Sara! Ohh, Sara!
萨拉得奖啦! 萨拉得奖啦! 萨拉!
Sara’s got juice! Sara’s got juice! Ohh, Sara!
嗨 泰隆
Love, Tyrone C.
收拾一下你的东西 有人来保你了
Get your shit together. You made bail.
多少钱?
How much?
花了我们大部份的现金 你行情涨高了
Most of our cash. You’re up for consortin’.
靠 他妈的!
oh, shit, man!
安杰尔说
Angel says
意大利人跟黑人在争斗
there’s a war between the Italians and Blacks.
货会留在佛罗里达
Sal the Geep is keeping the shit in Florida
除非布罗迪的势力消失
until Brody’s gone.
靠
Shit.
没有人可以拿到货 除了蒂姆老大
No one’s got a thing. Except Big Tim.
靠 我们去找他
Shit. Let’s go see him.
他不卖♥♥的 只给娘们
He only givin’ up for pussy.
什么?
What?
娘们 他喜欢这一套 老兄
Pussy. He’s hooked on it, man.
我说我会满足他要的
I’d give him all he wants.
他嫌我不够漂亮
He said I ain’t cute enough.
来吧 第三项!
Come on, number three!
这会让很多人发疯
This drives most people crazy.
他们不会喜欢的
They’re not gonna like it.
到现在都还算容易!
This is easy so far!
戒除30天 就会…
Give it up for 30 days, it will…
你还好吧?
You all right?
只是个恶梦
Yeah. It was just a bad dream.
要喝点水吗?
Want some water?
也许我们现在该打一点
Maybe we should dip in now.
好了! 玛丽恩 我跟你说过了 好吗?
Come on! I already told you, all right?
我们就剩这一点了
It’s all we have.
泰隆早上会再带点来的 哈里
Tyrone is gonna score in the morning, Harry.
我不知道 只是…
I don’t know, it’s…
只是发点劳骚
it’s a bitch out there.
没事的
It’ll be OK.
会没事的 哈里
It’ll be OK, Harry.
是呀…
Yeah…
我想是吧
I guess so.
我爱你 哈里
I love you, Harry.
有什么问题吗? 体重正常
What’s the problem? The weight’s fine.
体重正常 我可不
The weight’s fine, I’m not.
电冰箱…
The refrigerator…
怎么了?
Something wrong?
每样东西都…
Everything’s…
都混在一起了
all mixed up.
好杂乱… 没什么好担心的
Confused… Nothing to worry about.
填好这张表 约下星期看诊时间
Get this filled. Make an appointment for a week.
怎么了?
Well?