感觉太好了!
I feel great!
第三 第三项!
Number three. Ohhh, number three!
这个让很多发疯
This drives most people crazy.
目前为止都很容易
This is easy so far.
瘦了 她跟以前不一样了
That is thin! She’s not the same person.
我快要可以穿那件红礼服了
I can almost zip the red dress.
差不多可以把拉 拉上了
I’ve almost got the zipper up.
邮差来了! 喂!
The mailman! Oh!
我看到你的信的话 我会拿着到处示众
When I see it I’ll wave it all over the place.
你确定吗? 是的 我确定
Are you sure? Yeah, I’m sure.
他说什么呀?
What did he say?
别担心 萨拉 一定会来的
Don’t worry, Sara, it’ll come.
是呀 别担心 会来的
Yeah, don’t worry. It’ll come.
是哈里!
It’s Harry!
哈里
Harry, oh!
妈 轻一点 你会把我压碎的
Hey, Ma, easy. You’ll crush me, for Christ sakes.
进屋吧 哈罗
Come inside. Hello.
哈里! 哈罗! 有客人来罗!
Hi, Harry! Hello! We’ll have a little visit.
过得如何呀 哈里? 你看起来不错
So, how are you, Harry? You look so good.
想吃点什么吗? 不了 妈
You want something to eat? No, Ma.
小点心 还是蛋糕?
A little nosh, a piece of cake?
我可以去弄点来
I could go and get something if you want.
家里没什么东西了
I don’t have anything in the house,
不过艾达阿姨那有
but Ada would have.
来个小蛋糕好吗? 要吃点什么吗?
A cupcake? You want something to eat?
不 不用 妈 什么都不用 请坐下吧
No, no, Ma, nothing. Please, sit.
你让我头昏眼花的
You’re making me dizzy, for Christ’s sake.
你有发现我有啥不同吗? 注意到我变瘦了吗?
You notice anything, huh? You notice I’m slimmer?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess you are.
25磅 我瘦了25磅耶! 你相信吗?
25lbs, I lost. 25lbs! Can you believe it?
而且这才刚开始而已
And that’s only the beginning.
那很好 妈 真的很好
That’s great, Ma That’s readly great.
我真的很为你高兴
I’m really happy for you.
但是你要不要坐下来? 拜托
But will you sit? Please.
很抱歉我没回家好一阵子了
I’m sorry I haven’t been around in a while,
妈 但我一直很忙
Ma, but I’ve been busy.
是吗? 你有好工作了? 做得好吗?
Yeah? You got a good job? You’re doing well?
很好 真的很好 什么工作呢?
Yeah, good, real good. What kind of business?
我有点像批发商
Well, I’m sort of a distributor like,
为大进口商做销♥售♥
for a big importer.
我真为你高兴!
Ohh! I’m so happy for you!
妈… 轻点 这样我会死的
Ma… Easy. You’re killin’ me.
天呀 你一直在练举重吗?
Jesus, what, you been lifting weights?
我知道你办得到的 你是对的 妈
I knew you could do that. You were right.
现在你可能跟个好女孩恋爱
Now maybe you’ll meet a nice girl
顺便生个小孩?
and have a baby?
我已经认识一个了
Well, I already met one.
妈 别太夸张了
Ma, don’t go ape shit.
她是谁? 谁家的女孩呢? 你认识的
Who is she? Who’s her parents? You know her.
玛丽恩? 玛丽恩·西尔弗 记得吗? 西尔弗!
Marion? Marion Silver. Remember? Oh, Silver!
当然 曼哈顿海滩
of course. Manhattan Beach.
他在布拉格有间房♥子 做服装生意的
House on the esplanade. Garment business.
他是女性内衣的大亨
He’s big in women’s undies.
妈 被你这么一闹
Before you go bouncing all over again
我都忘记了…
and make me forget, just…
我想告诉你
What I wanna tell you is that
我有件礼物要给你
I got you a present.
我不需要礼物 只要有个小孙子
I don’t need a present. Just have a baby.
让我来告诉你好吗?
Will you let me tell you what I got ya?
可以吗 妈?
Will ya, Ma?
天呀 你今天真的有点反常
Christ, you are really something else today,
你知道吗?
you know that?
听我说 我知道…
Look, I know…
很抱歉我一直不学好
I’m sorry for being such a bastard.
我很想补偿你
I wanna make it up.
我是说 我知道我不能改变发生过的事
I mean, I know I can’t change anything that’s happened,
但是我希望你知道…
but I want you to know that…
我很爱你 而且我对你很抱歉
That I love ya, and that I’m sorry.
我希望你快乐
And I want you to be happy.
所以我买♥♥了台新电视机给你
So I got you a brandnew TV set.
过几天就会送来了
It’s gonna be delivered in a couple of days.
梅西来的喔!
It’s from Macy’s!
哈里!
oh, Harry!
你父亲会很开心的
Your father’d be so happy
如果他看到你
if he could see what you’re doing
为妈妈所做的事
for your mother.
看到了吗 西摩?
See that, Seymour?
你看到你的儿子有多棒了吧?
You see how good your son is?
他知道 妈妈一个人独居 是什么感觉
He knows what it’s like for his mother living all alone.
都没人来看她
No one to visit her.
你在磨牙吗? 什么?
You on uppers? What?
你在磨牙
You’re on uppers.
你在吃减肥药 是吗?
You’re on diet pills, ain’t you?
我跟你说了 我去看专科医生
I told you. I’m going to a specialist.
我想也是! 你让体重急速下降 不是吗?
That’s what I thought! You’re on speed, ain’t ya?
哈里 你还好吧 我是去看医生耶
Harry, I’m goin’ to a doctor.
他给你什么 有给你药片吗?
Does he give you pills?
当然 他是医生呀
Of course. He’s a doctor.
什么样的药片?
What kind of pills?
有紫的 有蓝的 还有橘色的…
A purple, a blue, an orange…
我的意思是 里面含有什么?
I mean, like what’s in ’em?
哈里 我是萨拉·戈德法布
Oh, Harry, I’m Sara Goldfarb,
又不是爱因斯坦
not Albert Einstein.
怎么知道里面有什么?
How should I know?
那些玩意是不是让你感觉很好而且充满活力?
Does it make you feel good and give you pep?
是吧 有一点
Well… yeah, a little.
妈 我从这里就可以听到你在磨牙的声音
Ma, I can hear ya grinding your teeth.
晚上就不会了呀 晚上?
That goes away at night. At night?
对呀 我吃了绿色药片
Yeah, when I take the green one.
30分钟后就睡着了 真好用
30 minutes I’m asleep. Poof.
妈 妈 你要甩掉这些玩意
Ma, Ma, ya gotta cut that stuff loose.
我可以告诉你 这不是好东西
I’m tellin’ ya, it’s no good.
怎么会不好呢? 我瘦了25磅耶
What do you mean it’s no good? 25lbs I’ve lost.
那又怎么样? 你想变成毒瘾虫吗?
So what? You wanna be a dope fiend?
毒虫? 我有口吐白沫吗?
Dope fiend? Am I foaming at the mouth?
人家是个好医生
He’s a nice doctor.
我告诉你 那家伙一点都不好
I am telling you, he’s no good.
你怎么会知道那么多?
How come you know so much?
你怎么会比医生更了解药呢?
How come you know more than a doctor?
相信我 妈 我知道的 好吗?
Believe me, Ma, I know. All right?
你会慢慢上瘾的
You’ll get strung out for creat sick.
别这样嘛! 我快要可以穿那件红礼服了
Ah, come on! I almost fit in my red dress.
就是去参加你高中毕业典礼那件
The one I wore to your high school graduation.
你♥爸♥爸好喜欢那件
The one your father liked so much.
我记得他看我穿那件时的眼神
oh, I remember how he looked at me in that red dress.
妈 那件红礼服有什么大不了的吗?
Ma, what’s the big deal about the red dress?
我要穿它上…
I’m going to wear it at…
你还不知道!
You don’t know!
我要上电视了
I’m gonna be on television.
我接到了电♥话♥和申请书
I got a call and an application…
妈 谁在跟你开玩笑?
Come on, Ma, who’s pulling your leg?
不 不 不 我跟你说
No, no, no. I’m tellin’ ya.
我要上电视当个参赛者
I’m gonna be a contestant on television.
他们还没有告诉我什么时后上
They haven’t told me when yet,
不过一定会很骄傲的
but you’ll be proud
当你看到妈妈穿上红礼服 金鞋子上电视时
when you see your mother in her red dress on TV.
上电视有什么大不了?
What is the big deal?
那些药在你上电视前会要你的命
Those pills will kill you before you get on.
“没什么大不了?”
“Big deal?”
坐计程车的时后
You drove up in a cab.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!