Well make sure he stays that way.
那就好 得弄清他想要什么
I wonder…
我想要…
I don’t suppose it would do me any harm if I had a little snack? – What do you fancy?
我觉得只要我小心一点就不会受伤害 – 你看中了什么?
They’re all same, just like children.
男人都一样 像个小孩子
They want to be spanked and then given sweets.
我想吃点蛋糕 放可可豆的
Perhaps a…
也许…
…a little Danish pastry. – Tsk tsk!
…可以放一点丹麦点心 – 没问题
And a cup of chocolate. – Carol will order it for you.
再来一杯巧克力饮料 – 那就让卡洛去订吧
Carol?
卡洛?
Stop dreaming!
不要在那里发呆
You feeling all right, love?
你没事吧
Carol, what’s the matter?
你怎么了?
There’s…nothing you’d like to tell me?
你什么话也不想说吗?
I mean ah…
我是说…
How do you feel now?
你现在感觉如何?
Still biting your nails, eh?
你还在咬手指 嗯?
I think you’d better go home.
我想你还是回家吧
Would you like one of the girls to go with you?
要不要我找一个同伴送你回去?
No, please.
不用了
I’ll be all right.
我一个人可以回去
Take a taxi, anyway.
坐的士回去吧
Uh, ask Millie to give you the money. – Thank you.
米利会把钱给你的 – 谢谢
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello, Carol?
是卡洛吗?
This is Colin.
我是科林
H-hello?
喂?
Carol! Carol,
卡洛 卡洛
it’s me!
是我
Carol!
卡洛
Please answe…!
快回答
I’m running a business here Carol, not a rest home.
这里是工作的地方 不是休息室
You can’t just disappear for 3 days.
你已经休息了三天了
Are you sure…?
你确定…?
I mean…you’re not in any trouble?
是不是发生了什么为难的事情?
No, I’m not.
不 我没有
I’m really…
我真的…
But surely you could have phoned?
至少应该打个电♥话♥过来
Well what is it?
出什么事了?
Mrs. Shaw Taylor wants to see you.
肖·泰勒女士来看你了
All right. I’ll be with you in a minute.
好的 我马上过去
Carol, I can’t help you if you won’t tell me what’s the matter.
卡洛 快说 你到底怎么了?
Well…
这个嘛…
Hhh!
啊
…well, one of my aunts came to stay very suddenly…
嗯…我月经来得太急
I was back at work 2 days after I had my first baby.
我那时生孩子两天后就能工作
If you’re going to vanish every time a relative appears,
“亲戚”来的时候你总是休息可不好
we might just as well put up the shutters!
也许把百叶窗关上就可以了
I’d better go see what that old bitch wants.
但到时那个客人会很烦的
Now you get back to your work; I’ll talk to you later.
回去工作 等下再说
And Carol…
还有…卡洛
do something about your hair. – Yes, Madam.
你的头发 先整理一下吧好的 – 是的 夫人
Out!
出去吧
I should have your luck getting off early.
能够早点回去也好
Come on, cheer up!
快打起精神
Don’t look so miz!
不要装出这副面孔
You know, you really don’t look well…
知道吗?看你脸色很不好…
Is it a man?
是不是因为他?
A man?
他?
Well, I thought maybe that smooth boy, what’s his name, was making you unhappy.
嗯…都是因为那个男朋友
You know, the one I’ve seen you with.
在这之前 我发现过那个男的
Are you in love with him?
你喜欢他吗?
I’m not in love…with anyone.
我没有跟谁谈过恋爱
Well, what were you up to the last three days?
这三天你干什么去了?
Nothing. I stayed at home.
我只是呆在家里
Oh well! That’s enough to drive anyone up the wall!
哦 你在家呆够了吧
You ought to go out. Go to a movies, or something.
你应该出去 看看电影或者其他的
Oh I’d love to! – Well that’s it then!
好吧 我们去看电影
Do it!
去吧
We saw such a funny Chaplin film at the Classic last night.
晚上放卓别林的著名电影
What was it called?
叫什么名字?
I thought I’d die laughing!
我都快笑死了
He was so hungry he wanted to eat his shoes.
里面有卓别林饿着肚子吃鞋的镜头
No! – Yes!
不是吧 – 是的
He pretended the laces were spaghetti!
那鞋带就是实心面条
And there was this huge great big fat man…
有个很胖的男人
…who wanted to eat him!
想把卓别林也吃掉
What?! Him? – Yes!
吃掉他? – 是的
He wanted to eat Charlie Chaplin.
想吃掉卓别林
He thought Charlie was a chicken.
他被别人看成一只鸡
A chicken? – Yes!
一只鸡? – 是的
And the chicken walked like Chaplin, too.
那只鸡走路的样子也是学卓别林的
You know…
你知道…
Roger laughed so much I was quite ashamed of him.
罗沙在大声笑 而我却不好意思了
You should see it though to cheer you up.
你应该看到它带来了欢乐
Still keeping her legs crossed?
你还没有上她吗?
It’s getting you down, you know.
太遗憾了 你知道的
The old, old story…
这个时代
Not till we’re married, darling.
不流行结婚之前不能做
I wouldn’t waste your money.
不值一提的女人
She seems a dead loss to me.
那女人对你不错
I mean, don’t let her being foreign fool you.
我是说 别被她骗了
They’re all the same these bloody virgins, they just tease us, that’s all.
处♥女♥都一样 很难对付的
She seems to have old Colin nicely steamed up, though!
把老一套的东西扔掉的
She gets a big thrill out of it.
这是很好玩的事
You tell her, she’ll soon strip off.
命令她的话马上就会脱的
When I want your advice I’ll ask for it.
仍要谢谢你的忠告
Ah! I do believe the old lad’s in love.
啊 他确实是被她迷昏了头
What about that, then? – Another good man gone.
那又怎么了? – 看来他就这样完了
I think your friends are going to have to help you.
作为朋友 我们去帮帮他吧
Why don’t you, um…
为何你不…嗯
take her over to Reggie’s pad one evening?
把她叫到雷奇的房♥间
Here, steady on, John!
这里 这样就好 约翰
Oh, Reg’ll lay something on, won’t you Reggie?
哦 那家伙可是很厉害的 是吧?
Or on something.
或者很内行
I can see the scene now.
想象一下吧
Sweet music, soft light, a big jug of ice gin with um…
柔和的音乐 昏暗的光 还有甜甜的酒
orange or lemon on top of it. – Oranges.
橙子或柠檬在其上 – 橙子
Tell her it’s a fruit cup, and 3 of the most eligible bachelors in London.
还有三个伦敦的中年独身男人
Here I’m getting excited already!
我已经有点兴奋了
The end of the evening, she’ll be begging for it.
她会反过来求你的
You’ll soon be able to stop twitching.
你就趁机上她
She’ll weep with gratitude. – Here, maybe we will too.
她会高兴得哭起来 – 我们也是
Maybe you want your face pushed in?
我把你的鼻梁骨弄断
Relax! Take a joke. Hit me, or something.
冷静点 他在开玩笑
Now look boy, you’ve got it bad!
不要这么认真 你会有机会的
You see? He’s been in the sun too long!
你看 他已经很兴奋了
Look, it was only a joke.
这只是开玩笑
There’s no need to bloody well start going on like Cassius Clay all over the place!
没必要那么生气 就跟卡修斯·克莱一个样似的
A joke, boy. Joke!
玩笑 天啊 玩笑而已
Fellas-fellas, please!
大家都冷静一点
If you go on like this, you’ll be old before your time.
如果你再这样下去 很容易变老
Look. Relax, take it easy, enjoy life!
听着 冷静放松 享受一下
Carol?
卡洛?
Carol!
卡洛
There’s somebody there, I can see your shadow!
有人在那 我可以看到你的身影
What’s the matter? I just want to talk with you, that’s all!
你在家吧 我想跟你谈谈 仅此而已
Carol!
卡洛
If you don’t open the door I’ll bloody well break it down!
不开门的话 我会把大门撞坏