Have you fallen asleep? – Oh, I’m sorry!
你打瞌睡了? – 对不起
I think you must be in love or something.
你肯定有自己喜欢的人了
Why does the old bitch pick on me?
那个女人真过分
That’s the second time this week.
这一周已经是第二次了
I nearly told her what she could do with the job.
自己不做自己的工作
Hey, are you asleep? – That’s what I asked her.
嘿 你是不是睡着了? – 我也正在问她
She wants me to stay until seven again.
说什么要在这里留到7点
What polish are you putting on?
你给我用了什么指甲液?
The usual one Madam. – Oh, I’m fed up with it.
跟以前一样的 – 哦 那些东西已经用够了
I feel like a change.
我感觉变了
Give me Revlon’s Fire & Ice.
有没有”冰下之火”化妆品
I’ll go and get it.
我去拿
Madame Denise?
托尼斯夫人?
Madame Denise,
托尼斯夫人
Mrs. Randlesham wants Revlon’s Fire & Ice.
兰特尔夫人想要”冰下之火”化妆品
I don’t think there’s any left.
现在这里库存已经没有了
Put this on. She’ll never know the difference.
拿这个去吧 没有谁会知道
Hello, darlin’. How about the other then?
要不要陪一程
You can’t eat stuff like this!
这种东西就不要了
Come on, I’ll take you to Wheelers. OK?
到别的饭店去吧
I have to get back.
我还有工作
Oh, we can have a, we can have a quick meal.
快去快回就可以了
Come on.
走吧
I can’t.
不行
I’ll be late. – Well, just…one thing then?
我会迟到的 – 我们到那边去吃一分就行了
No?
不要?
I can’t.
不行
Well, goodbye. – But, just a, just a minute!
好的 再见 – 但是…等等…等等
What about tonight?
晚上有事吗?
I’m sorry, but I’m busy tonight.
抱歉 今天晚上可不行
You really make me feel wanted.
你是我想要的类型
Who’s the lucky boy?
跟你约会的是谁?
I’m having dinner with my sister.
我要和姐姐一起吃饭
She a cook good?
你姐姐做菜很好吃吗?
I don’t know…I haven’t even thought about it.
这个嘛…这个问题我没想过
Well, at least it can’t be any worse than Fish and chips.
嗯…可能比刚才吃的要糟糕
I think we’re having rabbit.
肯定是野兔才愿意吃的饭菜
Rabbit? Oh!
野兔?哦…
I thought they’d all been killed off.
我还以为灭绝了呢
No. She has a friend… – A rabbit?
不是的 姐姐那里有朋友过来 – 野兔的朋友?
No, I think the friend has rabbits.
不是的 那人会拿一只野兔过来
Poor bunny.
可怜的小兔子
Well, what about tomorrow?
那么明天呢?
Tomorrow? – Yeah.
明天? – 是的
What’s doing tomorrow?
明天做什么呢?
I’ll meet you at the Hoop and Toy, you know, the pub
就在那天的店见吧 你说呢
along there. But ah, seven?
7点钟的时候怎样?
Hello! – Hello!
你好 – 你好
Come along, boy. Walkies! Walkies!
来吧 小子 进来进来
Have a good day?
今天感觉如何?
Darling? – Yes.
亲爱的? – 是
How’s work?
工作进展得怎样了?
All right.
还可以
It’s close today.
今天关门了
Oh Darling, please don’t start that again.
哦 亲爱的 这个话题就别说了
How long are you going for? – I’ve told you.
会去多少天? – 我告诉过你了
Fortnight? – Mind.
忘了? – 记不清了
How long?
具体多少天
Ten or twelve days.
10天到12天吧
No more than that?
我们不会玩更长时间
I heard such a funny story on the news this evening.
新闻里面有好玩的消息
Does he have to leave his things in the bathroom?
有个人的洗面用具放在浴室里
The Minister of Health, what’s his name?
是保健用品 叫什么东西我忘了
He found eels coming out of his sink.
在流水台那里
It was on the television. Even the announcer was laughing.
居然有鳗鱼出来 真是好笑死了
Why does he put his toothbrush in my glass?
他的牙刷居然放在我的杯子里
Carol. Please!
卡洛 算了吧
We must get this crack mended.
这个裂缝如果不修补的话
What?
什么?
Hello! – Hello!
你好 – 你好
You’re early.
来得真快
I didn’t expect you for hours!
我以为你过一阵才来
I couldn’t live without you for another minute.
我太依恋你了
Idiot!
别犯傻
Anyway, you said eight-thirty. I haven’t even started yet.
我还以为你8点半来 什么都没有准备
There’s a marvelous story in this evening’s paper.
晚报那里出了大新闻
Increase at least one hour.
我做饭要花一个小时
Huh? – Your rabbit. I’m cooking it.
啊? – 真烦 要做饭了
Look: bring to the boil, skim and allow to simmer slowly for 1-1/2 hours.
煮一只野兔要先烧 扒皮 再煮一个半小时
Yes, well, we’ll go out tonight, I’ll take you out.
今天晚上到外面去吃吧
Here, read that.
请读这份报纸
Oh, I know that. I saw it on television.
我在电视上看过了
That bloody bell!
这钟真是烦人
Eels…ha!
鳗鱼…哈
Pity it wasn’t lobster though.
是虾的话会更好
You never give me a chance to show you what a good cook I am.
时不时让我做饭才可以嘛
You can tell me over dinner.
我们一边吃一边说吧
You think they’d have something better to do than clang away like that all the time.
你觉得为什么现在钟会响呢
It’s worse when they start ringing it at midnight.
糟糕的时候夜里都会响钟
I wonder what they ring it for, anyway?
反正不知道为什么响
Perhaps they have wild parties. Maybe they’ll invite me sometime.
说不定下次举办疯狂的派对 他们还请我去
Go put your best bib and tuck on, I feel like a spree.
打扮好以后出去喝一杯
Ah, the beautiful younger sister.
我那漂亮的妹妹现在怎样了?
Comment ca va?
你怎么样?
I thought you were eating in?
不在家里吃饭吗?
Aren’t you going to have dinner?
晚饭该怎么办?
Yes.

I’m going to have dinner.
我正要吃呢
But not here.
但不是在这吃吧
No, not here.
不 到外面去吃
Pass me that brush will you, there’s a love.
把梳子给我
Just because I go out once, there’s no need to start sulking!
现在没有什么值得生气的事了吧
I’m not sulking.
我可没生气
Hmm! Well, you’re not exactly smiling.
嗯 但看你好像神色不对
Come on, you’re not going into the Miss World competition.
是不是要参加选美比赛?快点吧
Will we go and see the Leaning Tower of Pisa? – I don’t think Cinderella likes me.
你看到过比塞塔没有? – 小公主好像对我不欢迎
Cinderella? – The little sister.
小公主? – 我是说你妹妹
Ugh, don’t be silly.
呃 没有那回事
Well, are we going to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa? – She’s a bit strung-up, isn’t she?
你看过比萨的斜塔吗? – 她有些紧张 不是吗?
She’s just sensitive, that’s all. – Huh, you can say that again.
她只是有点敏感 只此而已 – 嗯…你可以再说一遍
She should see a doctor.
她最好去给医生看看吧
What do you mean? – Nothing, nothing, nothing.
什么意思? – 没什么 没事 没事
No, you just tell me what you meant by that! – Nothing. Let’s forget it.
不 只需告诉我你刚刚什么意思 – 没什么意思 算了
You want to see the tower of Pisa? We’ll see the bloody thing!
我们去看比塞塔吧 我们好好看一看
Now let’s relax, we’re going to dinner!
当然首先去吃饭
You always change the subject when you start talking like that. Do you hear?
你不要随便就改话题 听到了吗?
Come along boy, din-dins.
过来 吃饭了
You like your din-dins.
过来吧 吃饭
Come along, boy.
来吧 伙计
I’m sorry.
对不起
Oh, look, I’ve got to run. I’ve left something at the flat.
我把东西忘在家里了
What? Aren’t you going to drop me off? – I’ve got no time.
什么?你不送我吗? – 我没时间了
Mmm, that’s bloody hot. You’ll have to take a cab.
嗯…真热 你坐的士过去吧
Ah, here.
啊 在这
Um, are you…am I going to see you tonight? – Um…
今天晚上怎么安排? – 嗯…
I-I’ll ring you.
我打给你
I-I’ll ring you.
我会打给你的
Hello darling.
你好 亲爱的
How did you sleep? – All right.
你睡得好吗? – 很好
Is he going to stay here every night?
那个人是不是每天晚上都来?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!