吉姆 他们会杀了他
Jim, they’re killing him!
出来
Come out of there.
情况会对你愈来愈不利
You’re making it tough on yourself, kid.
马上乖乖出来 趁你还没杀死任何人
Come out quietly now. You didn’t kill anybody yet.
这里需要协助
Need a little help here.
听到枪声 有打中人吗
We heard firing. He hit anybody?
-只有你一个 -对
-Are you alone? -Yeah.
有个神经病带把枪在里面 稍早打伤了一个少年
We got a cookaboo inside with a gun. He wounded some kid earlier.
-他怎么进去的 -打破前门
-How did he get in? -Smashed the front door.
-有别的入口吗 -在背后
-Is there another entrance? -Down in back.
包围起来
Seal him off.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你为孩子祈祷
You pray for your children.
你读到其他家庭发生这种事
You read about things like this happening to other families…
但做梦也想不到会发生在你家
but you never dream it could happen to yours.
天文台
The Observatory.
五个人私闯住♥宅♥ 好的 立刻处理 完毕
Five housebreaking in area. Right. We’ll proceed. Over.
有其他青少年闯了祸
There are some other kids in trouble.
你们得跟我去
You’ll have to go with me.
好的 没关系
Sure. That’s all right.
队长说包围起来
Lieutenant says seal him off.
-你好 雷 -嗨
-Hello, Ray. -Hi.
这情况你了解吗
You know anything about this?
不比你多
No more than you do.
有个带枪少年在里面
There’s a kid in there with a gun.
打伤另一个少年 并对警♥察♥开枪
He wounded another kid and took a shot at an officer.
-有扩音器吗 -有 请便
-You got a speaker? -Yeah, help yourself.
-发生了什么事 -有孩子闯祸了 请退后
-What’s going on? -Some kid’s in trouble. Stay back.
我得知道 我家孩子今晚逃家 他带了一把枪
I got to know. My boy ran off tonight and he got a gun, too.
好啦 队长
All right. Lieutenant!
我对天文馆里的孩子喊话
I’m addressing the boy in the planetarium.
我对馆里的孩子说话
I’m speaking to the boy inside.
我是少年警♥察♥队的雷法拉麦克
This is Ray Frameck from the Juvenile Division.
外面有武装警♥察♥
Armed police are outside.
不管你是谁 立刻丢下武器出来
Whoever you are, drop your weapon and come out.
到外面来
Come outside.
双手紧握放在头顶上 静静的走出来
Clasp your hands over your head and come outside quietly.
史塔克先生
Mr. Stark.
法兰克
Frank!
-那是我儿子 -什么
-That’s my son. -What?
不要开枪
Hold your fire!
你确定
Are you sure?
我认得自己的儿子
I think I know my son.
警官 又有一男一女跑进天文馆
Officers, another boy and girl just ran into the planetarium.
不知道是否有武器
We don’t know if they’re armed.
各就各位等候进一步指示
Hold your positions until further instructions.
又有一男一女进入天文馆
Another boy and girl just ran into the planetarium.
不知道是否有武器
We don’t know if they’re armed.
各就各位等候进一步指示
Hold your positions until further instructions.
柏拉图 你在里面吗
Plato? You in there?
你是我的朋友 柏拉图
You’re my friend, Plato.
这对我意义重大
That means a lot to me.
我要开门了
I’m going to open the door now.
如果你想 你可以对我开枪
You can shoot me if you want to.
好吗
Okay?
哇 一片漆黑
Boy, I’m blind as a bat.
你有火柴吗
You got a match?
我会摔断脖子 你在吗
I’ll break my neck in here. Where are you?
我有枪
I’ve got a gun.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-点根火柴好吗 -不
-Light a match, will you? -No.
你好吗
How are you?
-我没事 -很好
-I’m fine. -That’s fine.
你认为世界末日会在晚上来临吗
Do you think the end of the world will come at nighttime?
在黎明
At dawn.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在躲什么 站起来
What are you hiding for? Just stand up.
看不到你怎么跟你说话
How can I talk to you if I can’t see you?
看不到你没办法跟你说话
I can’t talk to you if I can’t see you.
快点啦 站起来
Come on, stand up.
你之前看过解说
You’ve seen this show before. Come on.
看到上面的星星吗
Do you see that star up there?
站起来 看星星
Stand up. Look at it.
看不到你没办法跟你说话 我可以跟你这样说
I can’t talk to you if I can’t see you. That’s all there is to it.
我不会做伤害你的事
I’m not going to hurt you or anything like that.
你为什么丢下我跑掉
Why did you run out on me?
我们没有跑掉
We didn’t run out on you.
我们马上就会回来 我说过
We were coming right back, I told you.
你确定
You sure?
当然确定
Sure, I’m sure.
茱蒂也来了
Judy’s here.
她在等着 快点
She’s waiting. Come on.
走啦
Come on.
不要 还不准备出去
No? Not ready to come out yet?
不要
No?
好吧
Okay.
我保证出去不会怎样
Promise you, nothing will happen if you do.
不会的
No.
冷吗
Are you cold?
拿去
Here.
很暖 给你
It’s warm. Here.
我的夹克很温暖
My jacket. It’s warm.
可以送我吗
Can I keep it?
你认为呢 拿去
Well, what do you think? Here.
枪可以给我吗 柏拉图
Now can I have the gun, Plato?
愿意给我吗
You want to give it to me?
-我的枪 -对 在你口袋里
-My gun? -Yeah. In your pocket.
给我
Give it to me.

No.
不 我需要它
No, I need it.
你不信任我 柏拉图
Don’t you trust me, Plato?
借我看一下
Just give it to me for a second.
你一整天都带着它
Been carrying this around all day?
外面有
Now there’s…
很多人
a lot of people out front.
你答应会还我的
You promised to give it back.
朋友一定信守诺言
Friends always keep their promises.
那些人
These people…
大家 每个人都希望你平安无事
you know, all of them, every one of them want to see that you’re safe.
你知道吗
You understand that?
他们希望你平安无事
They want you to be safe.
还你
Here.
他们让我进来带你出去
They said I could come in here, and I could bring you out and…
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为他们喜欢你 好吗
Because they like you. Okay?
-得了吧 -真的
-Come on. -Yeah.
-嗨 柏拉图 -嗨
-Hi, Plato. -Hi.
好亮
It’s too bright.
是啊
Yeah.
好 我来处理
Okay. I’ll fix it.
雷法拉麦克在吗
Is Ray Frameck still out there?
我在这里
Yes, I’m here.
灯关掉
Turn out those lights!
灯关掉我们就出来
If you do, we’ll come out!
好 关灯
Okay. Turn your lights out.
看到没 走吧
See? Come on.
那是谁
Who’s that?
-只是某个人 -我对其中一个开过枪
-Just a guy. -I shot at one of them.
没关系 他没受伤
It’s all right. You didn’t hurt him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!