同意 哭起来真是烦死人了
Yes. And so terribly annoying when they cry.
哭的时候我不知道怎么办 你知道吗 亲爱的
I don’t know what to do when they cry. Do you, dear?
像小狗一样淹死
Drown them like puppies.
你们瞧 育婴室离房♥子非常远
As you see, the nursery’s far away from the rest of the house.
日晷忘记上发条了
You forgot to wind your sundial.
如果有了孩子 你会发现这安排很棒
If you have children, you’ll find this is a wonderful arrangement.
他们再怎么闹你都听不到
They can carry on and you won’t notice.
凹洞式育婴房♥
A sunken nursery.
事实上 只要把他们关进来 你再也不会看到他们
In fact, if you lock them in, you’ll never have to see them again.
-不太需要跟他们说话 -说话 天啊
-Much less talk to them. -Talk to them? Heavens.
-没有人跟小孩说话 -不 他们只是下令
-Nobody talks to children. -No, they just tell them.
现在几点
What time is it?
急什么 我们有一整晚
Hang loose. We’ve got all night.
我怀疑如果再被女佣看到 不知道她认不认得我们
I wonder if the maid could tell who we were if she saw us again.
当然能
Sure she could.
一定能
I know she could.
-你还想回家吗 目斯 -不
-You still want to go home, Moose? -No.
那就闭嘴
Then shut your mouth…
不然待会又害怕了
before your guts run out.
快 池子灌满水
Quick, fill the pool!
看看能潜在池底多久
Let’s see how long we can stay under.
在水底不能说话
You can’t talk underwater.
不曾看你这么高兴过
I never saw you having so much fun.
我以前来过很多次 但不曾这么好玩
I came here a lot of times before, but I never had fun.
为什么
Why not?
因为只有一个人
Because I was alone.
好啦
All right.
你来这里做什么
What’d you come back here for?
逃家 我以前经常逃家
Because I’d run away. I used to run away a lot…
但每次都被抓回去
but they always took me back.
-被谁 -爸妈
-Who? -Mom and Dad.
现在他们都不在了 我希望
Now that I don’t have them anymore, I wish…
以前不曾逃家
I never had run away.
小时候躺在婴儿床里
I used to lie in my crib at night…
听见他们吵架
and I’d listen to them fight.
你记得那么久以前的事
Can you remember back that far?
我连昨天的事都记不得
I can’t even remember what happened yesterday.
没办法
I can’t.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
我看过心理医生 他帮我想起来的
I had to go to a head shrinker. Boy, he made me remember.
是吗
Did he?
后来我妈说费用太贵 所以她跑到夏威夷去了
Then my mother said it cost too much, so she went to Hawaii instead.
你的问题是什么
Well, what’s your problem?
不知道
I don’t know…
但现在在这里很快乐
but I’m happy now. Here.
希望我们可以待在这里
I wish we could stay here.
你♥爸♥爸现在在哪里
Where’s your father now?
他死了
He’s dead.
他在中国海是个英雄
He was a hero in the China Sea.
你说他是纽约的一个大人物
You told me he was a big wheel in New York.
有吗
I did?
还不是一样
What’s the difference?
反正都死了
He might as well be dead anyway.
别烦恼
It’s all right.
当然
Sure.
不知道这里有多少房♥间
I wonder how many rooms in this place?
不知道 可能很多吧
I don’t know. A lot, probably.
可能
Probably.
想去探险吗
You want to explore?
八成是紧张的一天
Must have been a nervous day.
慌慌张张出门
He must have started out nervous.
我也曾那样 你呢
I’ve done that, though. Haven’t you?
看起来是那家伙的车子
That looks like our boy’s car, huh?
谁知道
Well, what do you know?

Hi.
爱上一个人就是这种感觉吗
Is this what it’s like to love somebody?
不知道
I don’t know.
你认为女孩会喜欢什么样的人
What kind of a person do you think a girl wants?
-一个男人 -对
-A man. -Yes.
但这个人必须温柔体贴
But a man who can be gentle and sweet.
-而且 -像你这样
-And? -Like you are.
需要他的时候 他不会逃开
And someone who doesn’t run away when you want them.
没有人喜欢柏拉图 而你把他当朋友
Like being Plato’s friend when nobody else liked him.
这才是坚强
That’s being strong.

Wow.
我们再也不会孤单了
We’re not going to be lonely anymore.
永远不会
Ever, ever.
我们都不会
Not you or me.
我爱别人
I love somebody.
长久以来我总是
All the time I’ve been…
寻找爱我的人
looking for someone to love me.
现在我爱上一个人
And now I love somebody.
就这么容易
And it’s so easy.
为什么现在变容易了
Why is it easy now?
不知道
I don’t know.
我也一样
It is for me, too.
我爱你 吉姆
I love you, Jim.
真心的
I really mean it.
我很高兴
Well, I’m glad.
早安
Good morning.
抓住他
Let’s take him!
在那里
That’s it.
这里是17单位
This is Unit 17.
发现46年灰色福特双门轿车
We just zeroed gray Ford coupe, ’46.
位于天文台路和峰顶寓所 看起来像破门而入
Observatory Drive and Crest Place. Looks like housebreaking.
通知少年组待命并派遣支援
Alert Juvenile and stand by to send help.
救救我
Save me.
柏拉图 怎么
Plato, what…
为什么丢下我 为什么丢下我一个人
Why did you run out on me? Why did you leave me alone?
你到底怎么啦
What’s the matter with you?
我以为你是别人
I thought you were someone else!
谁 柏拉图 是我 看着我
Who? Plato, it’s me. Look at me.
怎么啦
What’s the matter?
-放开我 你不是我爸爸 -你疯了
-Let me go! You’re not my father! -You crazy nut.
你不是我爸爸
You’re not my father!
站住
Halt!
过来 孩子
Come here, son.
过来
Come here.
慢慢走过来 你不会有事的
Just walk over here quietly and there won’t be any trouble.
你盯着房♥子 我去拦截他
You cover the house. I’ll head him off.
站住
Halt!
-他有打中你吗 -不 我没事
-Did he hit you? -No, I’m okay.
-我们得回去 -我要去找他
-We have to go back. -I’m going after him.
-他刚刚还对你开枪呢 -蹲低点
-After he tried to shoot you? -Stay down.
他不是有意的 我们不该先丢下他的
He didn’t mean it. We shouldn’t have left him in the first place.
他需要我们
He needs us.
他可能需要你 但我也一样
He needed you, maybe, but so do I.
他也需要你
He needs you, too.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yes.

Come on.
等等
Wait a minute.
你听到了今晚稍早他说的话
You should have heard him earlier tonight.
他是在说你
He was talking about you…
似乎你就是中国海那个英雄
like you were the hero in the China Sea.

Yeah.
-你知道他想要什么吗 -什么
-You know what he wanted? -What?
他想要我们当他的家人
He tried to make us his family.
我想他希望我们就像他的
I guess he just wanted us to be like his….
站住
Halt!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!