哈啰 杰米
Hello, Jamie.
杰米
Jamie?
你怎么知道的
Where’d you get that?
你认识柏拉图多久了
How long have you known Plato?
大约
About…
-接下来 另一首点播歌♥曲 -今天早上
-Coming up, another request. -…this morning.
来自安娜披萨乐园的男孩
This time, from the boysdown at Anna’s Pizza Paradise.
蓝调经典旋律的重新编曲
A new arrangement of a great oldie in rhythm and blues.
吉姆 这是巴兹献给你的
Jim, this is dedicated to you from Buzz.
他们会来找你的
They’ll be looking for you.
我不是懦夫 你看到我跳出来的地方
I didn’t chicken. You saw where I jumped.
我能怎么办 自杀吗
What do I have to do, kill myself?
他们可不管这些
It doesn’t matter to them.
看来你还相当激动
Well, I guess you’re still pretty upset?
我是麻木不仁
I’m just numb.
你知道吗
You know something?
今天早上醒来 你知道
I woke up this morning, you know…
阳光普照
and the sun was shining…
天气好极了
and it was nice…
一切都很美好
and all that type of stuff.
最重要的是 我看到了你
And the first thing, I saw you.
我说
And I said:
“今天是个好日子 你应该把握青春
“This will be one terrific day, so you better live it up…
“因为明天你将什么都不是”
“because tomorrow you’ll be nothing.”
懂吗 我曾经几乎如此
See? And I almost was.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉今天那样对待你
I’m sorry that I treated you mean today.
当我跟他们在一起时 你不该相信我说的话
You shouldn’t believe what I say when I’m with the rest of the kids.
没有一个人是真心的
Nobody acts sincere.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我喜欢
I felt like it.
你的嘴唇好软
Your lips are soft.
-你要去哪里 -不知道
-Where are you going? -I don’t know.
我们不能待在这里
We can’t stay here.
有件事我很确定
I know one thing.
-我再也不回那个动物园 -我再也不回去
-I’m not going back in that zoo. -I’m never going back.
听我说
Listen.
我知道一个地方 柏拉图跟我说的
I know a place. Plato told me before.
一栋老的废弃大楼
It’s an old, deserted mansion…
在天文馆上面
up by the planetarium.
想跟我一起去吗
Want to go up there with me?
你可以信任我 茱蒂
You can trust me, Judy.

Okay.
-你们想干嘛 -想找你朋友
-What do you guys want? -We want your friend!
对 我们在找他 你知道吗
Yeah, we got eyes for him. You know it?
-他住在哪里 -你们最好赶快离开
-Where does he live? -You guys better beat it!
他住在哪里
Where does he live?

Tell us!
-不要弄我 -他住在哪里
-Leave me alone! -Where does he live?
抓住他 快
Get him! Come on!
你知道我们想干嘛 我们要找你朋友
You know what we want? We want your friend!
拿到了 拿到他的连络簿了
I got it! I got his address book.
你朋友告密
Your friend talked!
现在轮到你说
Now you talk!

Talk!
你们想对他怎样
What are you doing to him?
快 我们走啦
Come on, let’s get out of here!
-本子拿到了吗 -拿到了
-Did you get the book? -I got it!
你为什么老是跟那些坏孩子混
Why you want to mix up with bad boys like that all the time?
为什么老是惹麻烦
Why you want to get into trouble all the time?
你拿那个想做什么 约翰 把东西放下
What are you doing with that? John, you put that down!
放下免得伤了自己
Put it down before you hurt yourself!
我得去警告他
I have to warn him.
待在家里 约翰
You stay home, John.
“比尔西比利
“Bill Sibley.
“山姆史都华
“Sam Stuart.
“史塔克 吉姆史塔克”找到了
“Stark. Jim Stark.” Here it is.
“安哲罗1753号♥”好极了
“1753 Angelo.” Well, well.
法兰克 我很害怕
Frank, I’m frightened.
-在敲什么 -不知道
-What’s that pounding? -I don’t know.
刚开始我以为是吉姆 但他还没回家
At first I thought it was Jim, but he’s not home yet.
他回来了 我听到他的车声
He’s home, dear. I heard his car.
-你下不下去看 -你别那么紧张好吗
-Well, are you going down there? -Look, will you please relax?
你瞧
Now, you see?
停了吧
It stopped.
我还是认为你该下去看看
I still think you ought to go down there.
谁在那里
Who’s there?
有人吗
Anybody there?
开门
Open it.
谁在外面
Who’s out there?
-你儿子呢 老爹 -你儿子上哪去了
-Where’s your son, Daddy? -Where’s your baby boy gone to?
-我们有事找他 -他不在
-We want to talk to him. -He’s not here.
到他房♥间看看
Look in his room.
儿子
Son?
-在那儿吗 -亲爱的 他不在
-Is he there? -No, honey, he’s not here.
-你在做什么 -你知道吉姆在哪里吗
-What are you doing? -Do you know where Jim is?
不知道 你知道吗
No, I don’t know. Do you know where he is?
我想
I think….
抱歉 打扰了
I’m sorry I bothered you.
回来 你是谁
Come back here. Who are you?
小心 吉姆
Careful, Jim.
邻居好吵
Those noisy neighbors.

Come on.
吉姆 是我
Jim, it’s me.
他们在找你
They’re looking for you.
克难奇 孔恩 所有的人
Everybody. Crunch and Goon and everybody.
我们知道
We know.
他们认为你向警方打小报告 他们想
They think you told the police on them. They’re going to…
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
没有啊 就我们两个懦夫
Nobody. Just us chickens.
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
茱蒂 茱蒂在上面
Judy. Judy’s up there.
-让我进来 -好啊
-Let me in? -Yeah. All right.
但你家好乱
But your house is a mess.
小心
Watch out.
-他去哪了 -不知道
-Where did he go? -I don’t know.
这里很安全
Well, we’re safe here.
我希望
I hope.
觉得我的城♥堡♥如何
Well, what do you think of my castle?

Wow!
-老天 -哇
-Gee! -Wow!
这个 我觉得
Well now, there, then…
我们考虑租一整个夏天
I think we’ll take it for the summer.
这边请
Right this way.
你想租吗
Would you like to rent it?
还是你想买♥♥下来 亲爱的
Or are you more in the mood to buy, dear?
-你决定 亲爱的 -好的
-You decide, darling. -Yes.
-别忘了我们的预算 -一点都不必担心
-Remember our budget. -Don’t give it a thought.
一个月只要3百万
It’s only $3 million a month.
什么
What?
没问题的
We can manage that.
我会努力工作存钱 做到手指头都磨平为止
I’ll scrimp and save and work my fingers to the bone.
-我们刚结婚 -是的
-You see, we’re newlyweds. -Yes.
只有一件事 关于
There’s just one thing. What about….
孩子
Children?
这边请
Right this way.

Yes.
我们不太鼓励生小孩
See, we really don’t encourage them.
他们又吵又会制♥造♥麻烦 你不同意吗
They’re so noisy and troublesome. Don’t you agree?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!