你不回家我不吃安♥眠♥药♥
I wouldn’t take a sleeping pill till you were home.
可以跟你们谈谈吗 我必须找人说话
Can I talk to you guys? I have to talk to somebody.
这次你最好给我答案
You better give me an answer this time.
说吧
Go ahead.
直截了当的答案
A direct answer.
我惹上麻烦了
I’m in trouble.
你知道米勒屯那个大断崖吗
You know that big high bluff near Millertown?
知道 那里出了意外
Yes, there was a bad accident there.
电视有报导画面
They showed the pictures on television.
跟我有关
I was in it.
怎么会 你怎么
How? How can you…
怎么惹上的无关紧要 我开一辆偷来的车
It doesn’t matter how. I was driving a stolen car.
好极了 你故意做来气我的
That’s a fine thing! Do you enjoy doing this to me, or what?
-而你要他列一份清单 -让他说
-And you wanted him to make a list. -Let him tell it.
-好啦 -她不在乎
-All right… -She doesn’t care.
我不在乎
I don’t care?
记得生你的时候我差点死掉吗
You remember how I almost died giving birth to him?
-你竟然说我不在乎 -先别激动
-And then you say I don’t care. -Please relax.
爸 我说这事关荣誉
Dad, I said it was a matter of honor.
记得吗
Remember?
他们叫我懦夫
They called me chicken.
你知道吗 懦夫
You know? Chicken?
我非去不可
I had to go.
不然我没脸面对其他孩子
‘Cause if I didn’t, I’d never be able to face those kids again.
我开其中一辆车
I got in one of those cars…
另一个家伙 巴兹 开另一辆车
and Buzz, one of those kids, he got in the other car…
我们开得很快
and we had to drive fast…
车子冲到悬崖下之前 我们得跳车
and then jump before the car came to the edge of the bluff.
我成功跳出来 但巴兹没成功
And I got out okay and Buzz didn’t.
-他送了命 -老天
-And it killed him. -Good Lord.
我再也憋不住了
I can’t keep it to myself anymore.
你应该一吐为快
You just get it off your chest.
那不是我的目的
That is not what I mean!
我不曾做过一件对的事
I have never done anything right.
几年来脑袋一直迷迷糊糊
I’ve been going around with my head in a sling for years.
我不想拖你下水 但我也没办法
I don’t want to drag you into this, but I can’t help it.
你瞧 我认为
You see, I think…
你不能任意去证实什么 假装自己很强悍
you can’t just go around proving things and pretending like you’re tough.
没错
That’s right.
你不能 尽管看起来
You can’t, even though you look a certain way…
-完全正确 -你看起来 你感觉
-You’re absolutely right. -You look, you feel…
你根本没在听
You’re not listening to me!
这事你难脱关系 跟我一样
You’re involved in this, just like I am.
我要到警♥察♥局跟他们说 这件事跟我有关
I’m going to the police and telling them I’m involved.
有人看见吗
Did anyone see you?
-有人看见你的车牌吗 -我不知道
-Did anyone see your license plate? -I don’t know.
其他人会去警♥察♥局吗
Will the other boys go to the police?
那无关紧要
It doesn’t matter.
为什么只有你自告奋勇
Why should you be the only one involved?
我不会告诉你怎么做
Far be it from me to tell you what to do…
你又要说教吗 我们非听你的训斥不可吗
Are you going to preach? Do we have to listen to a sermon?
我只想跟他说你的意思
I’m only telling him what you mean.
你不能太理想化 没有会感谢你 将脖子伸出去挨刀子
You can’t be idealistic. Nobody thanks you for sticking your neck out.
-除了你自己 -等一下
-Except to yourself. -Wait a minute.
除了你自己
Except yourself.
-你不想让我去 -不
-You don’t want me to go? -No!
不 我不要你去警♥察♥局
No, I don’t want you to go to the police.
还有其他人 为什么只跟你一个人有关
There were others. Why should you be the only one involved?
但的确跟我有关 跟我们都有关
But I am involved! We are all involved!
今晚有个年轻人一命呜呼
A boy, a kid was killed tonight.
不是假装没发生过就可以脱身的
I can’t get out of it by pretending it didn’t happen.
你知道你做错了
Well, you know that you did the wrong thing.
-那才是最要紧的 -那不算什么
-That’s the main thing. -That’s nothing.
根本一点意义都没有 爸 你跟我说
That is absolutely nothing. Dad, you told me…
你说你要我说实话 你有说过吗
you said you want me to tell the truth. Didn’t you say that?
不能出尔反尔
You can’t turn it off.
他不是那个意思 他只是叫你不要自告奋勇
He’s not saying that. He’s saying just don’t volunteer.
说点无关紧要的小谎
Just tell a little white lie.
年纪大一点你会懂的 吉姆
You’ll learn! When you’re older, Jim.
我不想用这种方法学习
Well, I don’t think that I want to learn that way.
没关系 反正我们要搬家了
It doesn’t matter anyway, because we’re moving.
你又要将我连根拔起
You’re not tearing me loose again.
-为什么又要搬家 -什么事都要解释吗
-Just why are we moving? -Do I have to spell it out?
-我不要再当你的藉口 -我没有
-You won’t use me as an excuse again! -I don’t.
每次你无法面对事实时 你就怪罪到我头上
Whenever you can’t face yourself you blame it on me!
胡说八道
That is not true!
你老是说因为我或因为邻居
You say it’s because of me or because of the neighborhood!
全都是虚假的藉口
You use every other phony excuse!
妈 我只想 我想做一次正确的事
Mom, I just…. Once, I want to do something right!
我不希望你又逃开
And I don’t want you to run away from me again!
-来得太突然了 -你最好给答案
-This is all going too fast. -You better give me something.
最好赶快给我答案
You better give me something fast.
吉米 你还很年轻
Jimmy, you’re very young.
现在一个错误的决定 会毁了你的一生
A foolish decision now could wreck your whole life.
-10年后 你再也不会记得 -爸 回答她
-In 10 years, you won’t know it happened. -Dad, answer her.
跟她说
Tell her.
10年
Ten years.
爸 我要你回答她
Dad, let me hear you answer her.
爸 为我辩护
Dad, stand up for me.
站起来
Stand up!
你会杀死他
You’ll kill him!
你会杀死他
You’re killing him!
你想杀你的亲生父亲
You want to kill your own father?
他们就这样把我们叫过来
See the way they brought us in like that?
-放开 -你皮痒吗
-Let go of me! -You want a good crack in the mouth?
别激动 艾德 他们很紧张
Take it easy, Ed. The boy’s on edge.
-过来 -他竟敢这样跟我说话
-Come on. -He shouldn’t talk to me that way.
我毕竟是他爸爸
After all, I am his father.
你喜欢这里还是怎样
This place appeal to you or something?
-他要干嘛 -没干嘛 克难奇
-What’s he going to pull? -Nothing, Crunch.
-有警♥察♥跟他在一起吗 -他跟我们一样被叫过来的
-Did you see any cops with him? -He was pulled in like the rest of us.
抱歉 哪里可以找到
Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can find….
我忘了名字 他在青少年组
I forgot his name. He works in the Juvenile…
没看到我在写字吗
Can’t you see I’m writing?
他会说出来 我知道
He’s going to tell, man. I know.
没有人逮捕他
Nobody arrested him.
我应该回家了
I think I better go home.
等等
Wait, man.
我们去找点乐子
We’ll have some kicks, huh?
-克难奇 我爸爸 -我们给他好看
-Crunch, my father… -We’ll bring him down.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
你要扁他
You’re going to clobber him?
你疯了吗 走啦
What, are you out of your mind? Come on.
-我能帮你写什么 -我想起他的名字了
-What I could write about you… -I remember his name.
-罪名是什么 -携械行凶
-What’s the charge? -Assault with a deadly weapon.
-他叫雷 我想找他 -他不在
-His name is Ray. I’d like to see him. -He’s not here.
他不在青少年大厅
He’s not in Juvenile Hall.
他在值勤 不知道在哪里 整晚都在外面
He’s on a call. I don’t know where he is. He’ll be out all night.
你几岁
How old are you?
我父母知道我在这里 知道我来这里
My parents know I’m here. They know I’m out here.
明天早上再来好吗 孩子
Come back in the morning, will you please, son?
我可以等他吗
Well, can I wait?
你有前科吗
Have you ever been booked before?
多了
Solid.
哈啰
Hello?
谁找她
Who wants her?

Who?
哪个吉姆
Jim who?
我不认识你
I never heard of you.
他不必挂他的电♥话♥
He didn’t have to hang up on him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!