可是事关荣誉
But it was a matter of honor.
你必须证明它
And you had to prove it.
你会怎么办
What would you do?
这是陷阱题吗
Well, is there some kind of trick answer?
不是 你会怎么办
No, what would you do?
我不会仓促下决定
I wouldn’t make a hasty decision.
跟你说 吉姆
Tell you what, Jimbo.
我们打开天窗说亮话
Let’s get a little light on the subject.
什么
What?
吉姆 怎么回事 你碰到什么麻烦
Jim, what happened? What kind of trouble are you in?
就是我刚刚说的那种事 你可以回答我吗
The kind I was telling you about. Now can you answer me?
没有人能仓促决定
Nobody can make a snap decision.
这种事你不能 不可以
It’s one of those things that you just…. You can’t.
我只能这样说
That’s all there is to it.
这种事 你不可以
It’s something that you…. You just don’t.
我们必须考虑正反两方理由
We’ve got to consider all the pros and cons.
我没时间
I don’t have time.
我们可以找时间
We’ll make time.
我去拿纸来 我们列个清单
I’ll get paper and we’ll make a list.
如果还是解决不了
And then if we’re still stuck…
我们去征询别人的意见
we’ll get some advice.
当你要像男子汉时 到底该怎么做
What can you do when you have to be a man?
这个
Well….
不 直接回答我
No, you give me a direct answer.
你想拦阻我
Are you going to keep me from going?
我曾拦阻你什么
Did I ever stop you from anything?
你正处在花样青春
You’re at a wonderful age.
10年后 回过头来看这件事 你会希望
In 10 years, you’ll look back on this and wish…
10年
Ten years?
我现在就需要一个答案
I want an answer now. I need one.
吉姆 我正在告诉你你有多傻
Listen, Jimbo, I’m just trying to show you how foolish you are.
年纪大一点 回过头来看
When you’re older, you’ll look back at this…
你会笑你自己
and you’ll laugh at yourself…
怎么把它想得这么严重
for thinking that this is so important.
不光是你碰到这种问题
It’s not as if you were alone.
每个男生都会碰到
This has happened to every boy.
我在你这年纪时也碰到过 或许比你现在多一岁吧
It happened to me when I was your age, maybe a year older.
什么事这么激动
What’s all the excitement?
我努力维持着这个家
I’ve been working hard getting this house in order…
吉姆非常冲动
Jim had blood on him.
-他刚跑出去 -你没拦住他
-He just ran out. -And you didn’t stop him?
嘿 小孬种
Hey, Chicken Little.
斗牛士呢 想求饶
Where’s toreador? He beg off?
他不怕你
He’s not scared of you.
他来了
He’s over there.
-你怎么来的 -搭便车
-How did you get here? -I hitched.
忍♥不住想来看是吗
I bet you’d go to a hanging, wouldn’t you?
我就是有这讨厌的个性
I guess it’s just my morbid personality.
-我该离开吗 -不 没关系
-Should I leave? -No, it’s okay.
走 去看看开什么车
Come on. Let’s go see what we’re driving.
不行 只有他
No, just him.
没关系 留在这里
It’s okay. Stay here.
你说你叫什么名字
What did you say your name was?
史塔克 吉姆史塔克
Stark. Jim Stark.
我叫巴兹甘德森
Yeah, I’m Buzz Gunderson.
为你准备了一个小东西 巴兹
I got some goodies for you, Buzzie boy.
-有手电筒吗 -有
-You got a flashlight? -Yeah.
他是你朋友
Is he a friend of yours?
对 最好的朋友
Yeah, he’s my best friend.
他怎么样
What’s he like?
不知道
I don’t know.
得先了解他
You have to get to know him.
他话不多
He doesn’t say much.
但一旦说了 他就当真
But when he does, you know he means it.
他很认真的
He’s sincere.
那是最重要的事
Well, that’s the main thing.
-要掷铜板吗 -好 你掷
-You want to flip? -Yeah, go ahead.
人头
Heads.
明年夏天 他要带我去打猎和钓鱼
Maybe next summer, he’s going to take me hunting with him. And fishing.
希望他可以教我 我知道我笨手笨脚他也不会生气
I want him to teach me how because I know he won’t get mad if I goof.
他叫吉姆
His name’s Jim.
真名叫詹姆斯 但他比较喜欢吉姆
It’s really James, but he likes Jim more.
他喜欢的人可以叫他杰米
And people he really likes, he lets them call him Jamie.
杰米
Jamie?
门试一试
Try the doors.
-不 跳跳看 -好
-No, try it with the jump. -Yeah.
那就是悬崖边
That’s the edge.
终点
That’s the end.
很显然
Certainly is.
你知道吗
You know something?
我喜欢你
I like you.
你知道吗
You know that?
为什么这么做
Why do we do this?
总得做点什么 不是吗
You got to do something. Now, don’t you?
叫他们一路排到终点
Take them up all the way to the end.
女孩们集♥合♥
Get all the girls!
都排在左边
Bring it up to the left side!
克难奇 叫他们排队
Crunch, line them up.
到终点去 车子排在右边
Go to the end and bring your cars up on the right.
你们的车排在左边
Put your car on the left-hand side.
车灯打开 往中间照 快点
Turn your lights in toward the center. Hurry up.
排整齐
Let’s line them up.
目斯 过来
Moose, come here.
叫他们排成直线 跟他们说什么时候开灯
Get those guys to straighten that. Tell them when to turn on their lights.
强尼 跟着那辆黑色敞篷车
Johnny, follow that dark roadster over there.
你可以吧
You’re okay?
拿点泥土给我
Give me some dirt.
嘿 斗牛士
Hey, toreador.
她发出信♥号♥♥ 我们就往崖边冲
She signals, we head for the edge.
先跳下车的就是懦夫
And the first man who jumps is a chicken.
可以吗
All right?
我也要
Me, too.
可以拿点泥土给我吗
May I have some dirt, please?
开灯
Hit your lights!
-巴兹呢 -在下面
-Where’s Buzz? -Down there.
我们快闪
Let’s get out of here.
在下面
Down there.
巴兹在下面
Down there is Buzz!
这里就可以了
This is fine.
你不要紧吧
You’ll be all right?
想看猴子吗
You want to see a monkey?
要去我家吗 我家没人在
Want to come home with me? There’s nobody at my house.
靠 我好累 你累吗
Heck, I’m not tired. Are you?
我没几个人可以说话
I don’t have too many people I can talk to.
谁有
Who has?
如果你想来 我们可以聊天 第二天早上
If you want to come, we could talk, then in the morning…
我们一起吃早养 像跟我爸一样
we could have breakfast, like my dad used to.
如果你是我爸
If only you could’ve been my dad…
你脑袋有问题吗 听好
You flipped or something? Look.
明天早上见 好吗
I’ll see you in the morning, okay?
反正我得去骑回我的速克达
I’ve got to pick up my scooter anyway, you know.
我知道
I know.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
哈啰 可爱小姊姊
Hello, little cute sister.
亲爱的 小甜派 小宝贝
Hello, darling, baby-pie, glamour puss, sweetie.
波 你应该在床上
Beau, you belong in bed.
他回来了
He’s home.
你回来了
You’re home.
你回家了 没事吧
You’re home. Are you all right?
你去哪 我们担心死了
Where were you? We were so worried.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!