Watch out about choosing your pals, you know what I mean?
别让他们选择你
Don’t let them choose you.
嗨 等一下
Hi. Wait a minute.
我见过你
I’ve seen you before.
-大惊小怪 -不必这么不友善吧
-Well, stop the world. -You don’t have to be unfriendly.
这句话倒是真的
Well, now that’s true.
但日子愈来愈不好过
But life is crushing in on me.
日子可以过得很美好
Life can be beautiful.
-我知道是在哪里 -什么在哪里
-I know where it was. -Where what was?
第一次见到你的地方
Where I first saw you.
现在还好吧
Everything going okay now?
你住在这里对吧
You live here, don’t you?
谁住不住的
Who lives?
道生中学在哪里
Where’s Dawson High?
大学路和第10街之间
At University and 10th.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想帮我拿书吗
You want to carry my books?
我有车 要搭便车吗
I got my car. You want to go with me?
我搭小鬼们的车
I go with the kids.
喔
Yeah.
想必是
I’ll bet.
好吧
All right.
我猜你只是个逊角色
You know, I bet you’re a real yo-yo.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么回事
What’s that?
-新来的 -你的朋友
-That’s a new disease. -Friend of yours?
-很高兴他们放你出来 -没有人当爪耙子
-I’m glad they let you out. -Nobody chickened.
-他活着算你好运 -死不了的
-You’re lucky he lived. -They always live.
我可是生龙活虎
Man, I’m living.
-大学路和第10街怎么走 -什么
-Which way to University and 10th? -What?
大学路和第10街怎么走
Which way is it to University and 10th?
-那边 -不 是那边
-It’s that way. -No, it’s that way.
那边
That way!
道生中学
小心
Watch it!
你要去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
你踩在校徽上 没有人敢踩校徽的
You stepped on the school insignia. Nobody does that, ever.
对不起 这是我的第一天
I’m sorry. It’s my first day here…
没有人跟我说过
and nobody told me about it.
-很抱歉 -没关系
-I’m very sorry. -It’s okay.
-知道到哪里报到吗 -不
-Know where to report? -No.
巴赛特先生
Mr. Bassett.
208室 他会告诉你去哪里
Room 208. He’ll show you where to go.
刚刚真抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
下次小心就好了
Just watch it next time.
三年和四年级
天文馆户外教学 下午2点准时
宇宙之浩瀚
and immensity of our universe.
地球末日的前几天
For many days before the end of our Earth…
人类仰望夜空 注意到一颗星星
people will look into the night sky and notice a star…
愈来愈亮 愈来愈接近
increasingly bright and increasingly near.
当这颗星接近时
As this star approaches us….
吉姆史塔克
Jim Stark.
我自己找个位置 抱歉
I’ll go find a place. I’m sorry.
当这颗星球愈来愈接近时 气候将会产生变化
As this star approaches us, the weather will change.
南北两极的冰原将会溶解崩离
The great polar fields of the north and south will rot and divide.
海水温度会上升
And the seas will turn warmer.
我们最后的日子 只能在惊骇中祈求上苍
The last of us search the heavens and stand amazed.
其他星球依然存在
For the stars will still be there…
继续以它们亘古的节奏运行
moving through their ancient rhythms.
照亮我们夜空那几个熟悉的星座
The familiar constellations that illuminate our night…
看起来丝毫不为所动
will seem as they have always seemed:
永恒 不变而且
Eternal, unchanged and little moved…
在地球诞生到毁灭的短短期间 也只移♥动♥了少许
by the shortness of time between our planet’s birth and its demise.
猎户座
Orion, the hunter.
托勒密星座之一
One of Ptolemy’s constellations…
天空最闪亮的星座
and the most brilliant in the heavens.
-为赤道所分割 -哇
-Divided by the equator… -Boy.
成为几乎相等的两半
…into two nearly equal portions.
干嘛
What?
我在想
I was just thinking that…
一旦到达那上面 你会觉得那是了不起的地方
once you’ve been up there, you know you been someplace.
上帝保佑
Gesundheit.
亮度几乎一样
They’re almost equal in brilliancy.
巨蟹座
Cancer, the crab…
由一大♥片♥结构松散的星群组成 被称为峰巢或峰箱
containing a large, loose cluster of stars, called Praesepe or the Beehive.
我是螃蟹
I’m a crab.
太阳可能就在头顶上
The sun can be vertically overhead.
金牛座 非常古老的
Taurus, the bull. An extremely ancient….
很好笑
That’s real funny.
小丑 巴兹
A comedian, Buzz.
很聪明 应该也很凶悍
He’s cute. I bet he’s real rough, too.
我赌他打得过母牛
I bet he fights cows.
射手座与白羊座组成分子有八颗
Sagittarius and Aries consisting of eight….
你不应该作弄他
You shouldn’t monkey with him.
-他是老大 -谁
-He’s a wheel. -Who?
巴兹
Buzz.
她也是
So is she.
很难跟他们交朋友
It’s hard to make friends with these guys.
-我不想交朋友 -我们消失很久以后
-I don’t want to make friends. -…long after we have gone.
我们诞生时发出的闪光
And while the flash of our beginning…
所传播的距离还未远至
has not yet traveled the light years into distance…
尚未传至位于银河深处的星球
has not yet been seen by planets deep within the other galaxies…
我们将再度消失于 诞生时的漆黑太空之中
we will disappear into the blackness of the space from which we came…
毁灭时跟诞生时一样 只是一团气体和火球
destroyed as we began, in a burst of gas and fire.
天堂再度寂静与冰冷
The heavens are still and cold once more.
在浩瀚无垠的宇宙和银河之外
In all the immensity of our universe and the galaxies beyond…
没有东西会记得地球
the Earth will not be missed.
透过遥远的太空
Through the infinite reaches of space…
人类的问题显得微不足道而天真
the problems of man seem trivial and naive indeed.
人类 孤单的存在
And man, existing alone…
只是毫无关系的小插曲
seems himself an episode of little consequence.
完毕 谢谢各位听讲
That’s all. Thank you for your attention.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请注意 请各位注意
May I have your attention? May I please have your attention?
各班到外面巴士集♥合♥ 请各位注意
Classes will meet at the buses outside. May I have your attention?
请注意
May I have your attention?
不管你们了
Oh, what the heck!
结束了 世界末日
It’s all over. The world ended.
他懂什么叫人类的孤独
What does he know about man alone?
好多开关
Certainly is a lot of switches.
嗯 相当复杂
Yeah, quite intricate.
有什么乐子
What’s for kicks?
你说呢 巴兹
What do you say, Buzz?
你想干嘛
Well, what do you want to do?
-阿木呢 -你是指里面那个人
-How about Moo? -You mean the guy in there?
-那个小丑 -你说什么
-The comedian. -What do you say?
好啊 你想干嘛
All right. What do you want to do?
让他尝点苦头
Let’s bring him down.
他一定很好骗
He’d make a good pigeon.
-那好笑的家伙干嘛 -我们后面那家伙 巴兹
-What’s the funny guy doing? -The guy in back of us, Buzz.
-阿木 -对
-Moo? -Yeah.
他的衣柜应该清干净烧掉
He ought to have his wardrobe cleaned and burned.
-好吧 阿木 -好啦
-All right, Moo. -All right.
-我们要怎么对付他 -别担心
-What are we going to do with him? -Don’t worry.
我会想个办法对付他
I’ll figure out what we are going to do with him.
别紧张 他会想出办法
Relax. He’ll figure it out.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
我跟你说不要惹那些家伙 他们准备对付你了
I told you not to fool with those guys. Now they’re laying for you.
如果不想惹麻烦 我知道一个地方可以去
If you don’t want trouble, I know a place where we can go.
一栋大房♥子
It’s a big mansion.