-他们不是我的朋友 -你看
-Those are not my friends. -Now look.
叫他们走开
Make them go away.
我要我叫他们走开 你希望我处理 好
You want me to make them go away? You want me to fix it? Okay.
雷 可以请他们退后吗
Ray, can you make those guys get back?
你们什么都不必担心
You don’t have to worry about anything. Here.
叫大家退后
Keep the guys back.
另一个孩子还有枪
That other kid still has a gun.

No!
不要开灯 太亮了
Don’t turn on the lights. It’s too bright.
柏拉图不会 灯关掉
Plato doesn’t…. Turn out the lights!
约翰
John!
子弹在我这里
I got the bullets!
你们看
Look!
不要抓他
Let him alone.
你是谁 你想干嘛
Who are you? What do you want?
没关系 各位 不要紧 队长
It’s all right, fellas. It’s all right, Lieutenant.
叫担架过来
Get the stretcher in here.
刚刚一度
For a minute there….
当我看到红夹克 我以为
When I saw that red jacket, I thought….
嘿 傻瓜
Hey, jerkpot…
你为什么那样做
what’d you do that for?
你也没办法 儿子
You can’t help it, Son.
你做了男人能做的一切
You did everything a man could.
你看
Look at that.
救救我
Help me.
你可以依靠我
You can depend on me.
信任我
Trust me.
不管发生什么 我们一起面对
Whatever comes, we’ll face it together.
我发誓
I swear it.
吉姆 站起来
Now, Jim, stand up.
我陪你站起来
I’ll stand up with you.
我尽可能依照你的期望 坚强起来 加油
I’ll try and be as strong as you want me to be. Come on.
可怜的孩子无依无靠的
This poor baby got nobody. Just nobody.
他老是觉得冷
He’s always cold.

Mom.

Dad.
这位是茱蒂
This is Judy.
她是我朋友
She’s my friend.

He’s…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!