据我们所知, 你不会在任何地方呆太久
From what we know, you don’t stay anyplace too long.
如果你不是组织的一员 可以保护你
If you’re not part of an organization that can protect you…
-其次是四处走动 -他在找一个家
– moving around is the next best thing. – He’s looking for a home.
你杀了谁,乔伊?
You kill anybody, Joey?
是啊
Yeah.
不止一个?
More than one?
三个你想要名字 地址呢?
Three. You want names and addresses?
– -聪明,我喜欢
– – Smart, I like.
我可不聪明
Smart-ass, I don’t.
好吧算了吧回去参加聚会吧 我想和罗卡先生谈谈
All right. Forget it. Go back to the party. I want to talk to Mr. Rocca.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不让他进来 太快太远
You don’t let him in too far too fast.
给他点时间 给我们留下深刻印象
Give him a little time to impress us.
如果他不这样做,我们会利用他 把他扔到坑里
If he doesn’t, we’ll use him for something dirty and dump him in the pit.
可爱吧?
Cute, huh?
真是个洋娃娃
What a doll.
是的,我想它会使 这套衣服很漂亮
Yes, I think it would accessorize the outfit beautifully.
你怎么认为? 会让你流口水吗?
What do you think? Does it make you drool?
我会选择 同一个这是我的品味
I would have picked exactly the same one. That is my taste.
是啊?你喜欢吗? 这个更好?
Yeah? Do you like this one better?
-你觉得呢? 你更喜欢哪一个? -穿上试试
– What do you think? Which one do you like better? – Try it on.
-你不介意坐在这里吗? -不,我喜欢
– You don’t mind sitting here? – No. I like it.
-好吧好吧待会儿见 -再见
– Okay. All right. I’ll see you later. – Bye.
好吧
All right.
-嗯,这和颜色很配很漂亮 -有红色的吗?
– Well, this goes with the color. It’s beautiful. – Something in red?
好吧,我想是
Well, I think it’s something…
只是红色
It’s just… red.
你为什么不选一个呢? 我永远不会下决心的
Why don’t you just pick one? I’ll never make up my mind.
-你为什么不把它们都拿走? -我买♥♥不起这两样东西
– Why don’t you take them both? – I can’t afford them both.
我可以
I can.
哦你这样做 太容易了
Oh. You do that too easy.
你总是买♥♥东西 为了女士们?
You always buying things for the ladies?
-不,不会很长时间 -跟她吻别,混♥蛋♥
– No. Not in a long time. – Kiss her good-bye, shithead.
这是一个坚持
It’s a stickup.
-呼叫保安 -哦,真的吗?
– Call security. – Oh, really?
快拨,笨蛋!
Just dial, dipshit!
我们被抢劫了 被打败了!
We’re being robbed and beaten!
哦!
Oh!
别挡我的路,婊♥子♥!
Out of my way, bitch!
我很难适应
I’m very hard to fit.
-这边! -不,这边!
– This way! – No, this way!
我们结束了 购物!
We’re finished shopping!
是啊?好吧,想想办法!
Yeah? Well, come up with something!
如果可能的话,路易吉, 我也不确定是不是
If it was possible, Luigi, and I’m not so sure it is…
这需要很多工作 把这东西拿下来
it’s gonna take a lot of work to pull this thing off.
-很多计划 -看我们有一个平面图
– A lot of planning. – Look. We get a floor plan.
我们买♥♥我们自己 一个内鬼,我们就走
We buy ourselves an inside man and we go.
我们的孩子不仅告诉我 在哪里
Our boy not only told me where it is…
他告诉我他们要把它转移到联邦政♥府♥ 下周二保管
he told me they’re moving it to a federal depository for safekeeping next Tuesday.
-哦,天哪这太疯狂了! -听着,上周在纽约
– Oh, Jesus. This is crazy! – Look, last week in New York…
1000万美元的可♥卡♥因♥ 走出警♥察♥局
$10 million won’th of cocaine walked out of a police station.
-没人知道它在哪里! 这是可以做到的 -那是内部工作
– Nobody knows where the hell it is! It can be done. – That was inside work.
我在说话 他妈的是个重要的工作!
I’m talking a major fucking job here!
它会使你陷入困境 看起来像是喝醉了
It’ll make Brinks look like rolling a drunk.
那栋楼里有50个警♥察♥ 今天你怎么把他们弄出去?
There’s 50 cops in that building any hour of the day. How you gonna get ’em outta there?
提供'em票 去看球赛?
Give ’em tickets to the ball game?
炸♥弹♥
A bomb.
把这地方炸了,哈?
Just blow the place up, huh?
天才
The genius.
你是干什么的 在说什么?
What are you talking about?
炸♥弹♥威胁每当他们得到一个, 他们必须疏散整栋大楼
Bomb threat. Whenever they get one, they have to evacuate the whole building.
是的,当然 如果他们相信的话
Yeah, sure. If they believe it.
他们一直都是这样 你怎么保证他们会咬人?
They get that shit all the time. How you gonna guarantee they’d bite?
让他们紧张
Make them nervous.
让他们相信有人在尝试 炸毁城里所有的警♥察♥局
Make them believe someone is trying to blow up every police station in the city.
-嘿!你要去哪里? -给自动售货机加油
– Hey! Where you going? – Filling the vending machine.
-鲍比在哪儿? -哈!这是老板想知道的
– Where’s Bobby? – Ha! That’s what the boss would like to know.
嘿,你们穿得更大些 土豆片还是玉米片?
Hey, you guys bigger on potato or corn chips?
-第六洞的人不碰玉米 –
– The guys in the 6th don’t touch the corn. –
-第九区,莫拉中士 -我自己,我不在乎,你知道
– 9th District, Sergeant Mora. – Myself, I don’t care, you know.
-好的,女士你在哪? –
– Okay, lady. Where are you? –
有人受伤吗?
Anybody hurt?
好吧有人会出去的 一会儿就过去
All right. Someone will be out over there in a little while.
嗯,看起来不像 他们故意破坏太多
Well, it doesn’t look like they intended too much damage.
总有机会 那家伙是个坏炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
There’s always the chance the guy was a bad bomb maker.
-你在这里干什么,哈利? -哦,希望有人
– What’re you doir here, Harry? – Oh, just hopir that some…
半赞成,赞成生命, 鲸鱼爱恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没有
half-assed, pro-life, whale-lovir terrorist didn’t do it…
所以局里不必介入, 我们可以把它交给你
so the bureau doesn’t have to get involved, and we can leave it in your good hands.
-嗯 -它很粗糙它很粗糙
– Hmm. – It’s crude. It’s very crude.
你好吗,哈里?
How are ya, Harry?
你好,马文是的,我好多了 你自己呢?
Hello, Marvin. Yeah, I’m gettir better. How about yourself?
-好吧,抱怨不能 有什么不同吗? -过来看看这个
– Well, complaining doesn’t make any difference, huh? – Come get a shot of this.
那么,你认为 是吗?
So, what do you figure this was?
他觉得有人疯了 在自动售货机旁
Well, he thinks somebody was mad at the vending machine.
呃,听着,你们两个集体农场 在别的地方
Uh, look, you two kibbutz somewhere else.
-你阻碍了犯罪科学的发展 -是的,是的,对
– You’re impeding criminal science. – Yes, yes, right.
所以,怎么样 你的帕特罗维塔案子?
So, how goes your Patrovita case?
我发现了新的角度 每一天
I find new angles every day.
相信我,他会失去选择的 在我们失去耐心之前
Believe me, he’ll run out of options before we run out of patience.
-我已经有了 -没人能责怪你
– I already have. – Nobody can blame you.
有人说 他们把你从这个案子里带走了
Somebody said they took you off this case.
他们无法控制 我一天中所有的时间
Well, they don’t control all the hours of my day.
别乱来,哈利我们可能有 一些你不知道的事情
Don’t mess around, Harry. We might have something workir that you don’t know about.
我猜不管怎样 你有工作了不起作用
My guess is that whatever you’ve got workir… won’t work.
我们尽我们所能
We’re doir all we can.
伟大的我也是
Great. So am I.
我知道这是你的私事,但我们 都是在同一件事之后正义
I know with you it’s personal, but we’re both after the same thing… justice.
对吧,哈利? 正义
Right, Harry? Justice.
他妈的正义!
Fuck justice!
– -允许我
– – Allow me.
给你
There you go.
我不是真的 想失去你
I don’t really want to lose you
但我不想去
But I don’t want to go
新功能 国内战线?
What’s new on the domestic front?
我没有这个报告 打印出来了
I don’t have the report typed out yet.
我知道他们的行为方式 以及他们的态度
I can tell the way they act and their attitude
还记得我们以前看的那匹马吗? 我买♥♥的
Remember that horse we used to look at? I bought it.
你在想什么,麦克斯?
What’s on your mind, Max?
你
You.
他能为你做什么 我可以吗?
What can he do for you I can’t?
这是你的主意, 不是我的
This was your idea, not mine.
我没想到 走这么远
Well, I didn’t expect it to go this far.
它走了多远?
How far has it gone?
他爬进你的裤子里了吗 一天五次?
Does he climb into your pants five times a day?
你想听这个吗?
Is that what you wanna hear?
不是真的 我想知道是我
Not really. I’d like to know it was me.
你唯一的办法就是 对我来说,如果我们再被同一辆车撞倒
The only way you’ll ever end up lying next to me is if we’re run down by the same car.
我喜欢当 你伤害了我,宝贝
I like it when you hurt me, baby.
– -我自己
– – Myself…
我宁愿付出 比接收
I’d rather give than receive.
错了
Wrong.
曾经想过 安顿下来
Ever think about ever settling down
最大值
Max…
我不认为我们会 我希望我们是那种朋友
I don’t think we’re going to be the kind of pals I hoped we’d be.
如果眼泪从我的眼睛里滚出来
If a tear rolls from my eyes
我感到内心的伤痛
I feel the hurt inside
当我向你伸出援手
As I reach out to you
我印象深刻
I’m impressed.
我饿了
I’m hungry.