来吧快点
Come on. Hurry.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
-你知道我喜欢卧室吗? -不,什么?
– You know what I like about bedrooms? – No. What?
你几乎总是 在里面找张床
You almost always find a bed in there.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我注意到了 同样的事情
I’ve noticed the same thing.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
伟大的
Great.
啊!
Uuh!
– -我已经知道了
– – I’ve got what there is.
约瑟夫?布伦纳 社会保险号♥码,567-3
Joseph P. Brenner. Social Security number, 567-3…
567-34-5787
567-34-5787
大德县牌照号♥码
Dade County licence number…
48736892-R
48736892-R.
护照号♥码
Passport number…
H-10326♥4♥2
H-10326♥4♥2.
可以?他睡着了
Okay? He’s asleep.
他昏过去了
He’s passed out.
这要花一千美元 我的I.O.U.,对吧?
This takes care of a thousand dollars of my I.O.U., right?
可以
Okay.
如果有话要说, 我会打电♥话♥的
If there’s something to say, I’ll call.
我们想查一下 今天你的热水器,莎拉
We wanted to check your water heater today, Sarah…
但钥匙不在原来的位置 应该是的,所以我们什么也做不了
but the, uh, keys werert where they were supposed to be, so we couldn’t do anything.
如果你告诉我们钥匙被移到哪里了, 我们会回来处理的
If you tell us where the keys have been moved, we’ll come back and take care of it.
听着,回来找我 尽快
Look, come back to me as quick as you can.
是的,你不想 在水里冻死
Yeah, you don’t want to freeze to death in that water.
-该死的小虫子 -他怎么了?
– Fucking little worm. – What’s his problem?
我们给他一百万美元 告诉我们去哪里打马塞利诺
We give him a million dollars to tell us where to hit Marcellino.
现在这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 正在后退
Now the son of a bitch is pulling back.
也许他不知道 把屎放在哪里
Well, maybe he doesn’t know where the shit is stored.
你认为警♥察♥在几个地方 能储存那么多现金和饮料吗?
How many places do you think the cops can store that much cash and smack, huh?
如果他不知道, 他会发现的
Lfhe doesn’t know it, he’ll find out.
或者他只是不喜欢 你在计划什么
Or maybe he just doesn’t like what you’re planning.
我应该给你一个大便 他怎么想?
I’m supposed to give a shit what he thinks?
不,他会过来的 他到底有什么选择?
No, he’ll come across. What the hell’s his choice?
-他是在他的屁♥股♥ -我没办法说服你?
– He’s in up to his ass. – There’s no way I can talk you out of this?
如果可以的话,我不应该在我现在的地方
If you could, I shouldn’t be where I am.
当我们开始思考 有些事我们做不到
When we start thinking there’s something we can’t do…
太大或太乱的东西, 那我们就出去
something that’s too big or too messy, then we oughta get out.
这就像摔跤 已经修好了
This is like wrestling. It’s fixed.
警♥察♥总是会输的, 他们知道
And the cops are always gonna lose, and they know it.
我想听你说 你很抱歉
I wanna hear you say you’re sorry
– -没人利用我
– – Nobody takes advantage of me
Uuh公♥司♥
Uuh
– -在这,亲爱的
– – Over here, honey.
-珍妮!在这里! –
– Jeanine! Over here! –
如果菜鸟能杀死
Iflooks could kill
你会在地板上熨斗的
You’d be lyiron the floor
你会乞求的 拜托,拜托
You’d be beggirme Please, please
宝贝,你不是 别再伤害我了
Baby, don’t you hurt me no more
-梅茨格在哪里? -我没见过他
– Where’s Metzger? – I haven’t seen him.
-生意怎么样? -我们要死了
– How’s business? – We’re dying.
我们在生活的边缘 绞死一根线
We’re liviron the edge Hangirby a thread
我看着你动起来 你做的
I’m watchirevery move you make
你不想看到我的愤怒
You don’t wanna see my anger
所以你不要 又一个错误
So don’t you make another mistake
就是他!
That’s him!
– -这是一个无害的,空洞的威胁
– – That’s a harmless, empty threat
-嘿!小心点! –
– Hey! Watch it! –
-住手! -混♥蛋♥!
– Stop it! – Asshole!
-如果菜鸟能杀死 -你介意吗? -来吧!
– Iflooks could kill – Do you mind? – Come on.!
-你会在地板上熨斗的 -住手!
– You’d be lyiron the floor – Cut it out.!
-嘿,你这个白♥痴♥! -求你了,求你了,求你了
– Hey, you cretin! – You’d be beggirme, please, please
-哦,天哪! -宝贝,别再伤害我了
– Oh, God! – Baby, don’t hurt me no more
休斯敦大学!不,不!不,求你了!
Uh! No, no! No, please!
– -过来!
– – Come here.!
-帮帮我! -过来!
– Help me! – Come here!
我听说你要把所有人都还清 但他妈的政♥府♥
I hear you’re paying off everybody but the fucking government.
-拉曼斯基说付钱给他 他会带着手电筒回来的 -所以你决定付我们两个钱
– Lamanski says pay him. He’ll come back with a torch. – So you decided to pay us both.
-是这样吗? 我不知道你有这么多闲钱 -别插手
– Is that it? I didn’t know you had so much loose cash. – Just stay out of it.
-不,我要关门了 -哦,是吗?你试试,好吗?
– No. I’m gonna close down. – Oh, yeah? You try it, all right?
– -你这混♥蛋♥!
– – You piece of shit!
-呃! -啊!做点什么,嗯?
– Uh! – Ah! Do something, huh?
-哦,天哪! -这就是你会死的样子
– Oh, my God.! – This is what you’re gonna look like dead.
-别再付钱给拉曼斯基了 –
– Don’t pay Lamanski anymore. –
如果我烧了这该死的房♥子, 你会在里面的
If I torch this shit-house, you’ll be inside it.
再挡住我的路, 我要杀了你
Get in my way again, and I’ll kill ya.
我希望你没有 你妈妈的独生子
I hope you’re not your mother’s only child.
哦!哦,梅茨格先生, 你还好吗?
Ohh! Oh, Mr. Metzger, are you all right?
Iflooks可以
Iflooks could
杀戮
Kill
-我没想到你这么变♥态♥ -扭曲的?这是儿童用品
– I didn’t think you were this twisted. – Twisted? This is kid stuff.
我们接到一个电♥话♥有人认为 这里有些麻烦
We got a call. Somebody thought there was some trouble here.
哦,孩子们 他们的化妆品有问题
Oh, the boys were having some trouble with their makeup.
乔伊?P?布伦纳你出现了 在最该死的地方
Joey P. Brenner. You turn up in the most damnedest places.
努力学习 我的方式
Trying to learn my way around.
好吧,如果你想 在下水道周围要小心
Well, you got a good guide if you wanna know your way around a sewer.
如果菜鸟能杀死
Iflooks could kill
-你从哪里认识那个警♥察♥? -哦,他打断了我在巷子里的一场战斗
– Where do you know that cop from? – Oh, he broke up a fight I had in an alley…
你派三个混♥蛋♥去的那晚 把我分开
the night you sent your three assholes to take me apart.
我们还不知道他叫什么名字
We don’t know what his name is yet…
但他肯定 为帕特罗维塔工作
but he’s definitely working for Patrovita.
-我不想要他的名字我要他的屁♥股♥ -我会让他消失的
– I don’t want his name. I want his ass. – I’ll see to it he disappears.
你先把他打得很惨, 公共和混乱
First you bust him up real good, public and messy.
每个人都应该知道你得到了什么 当你踢我的门
Everybody should know what you get when you kick in my door.
妈的,我讨厌这个游戏
Shit, I hate this game.
这看起来像 会很有趣的
This looks like it’s going to be fun.
-那就不一样了 -为什么?他不是个好主人?
– That’d be different. – Why? He’s not a good host?
他的一些朋友 可能是脖子痛
Some of his friends can be a pain in the neck.
嘿,你和 主要人物
Hey, you’re with the main man.
-如果你有什么麻烦,请告诉我 –
– If you have any trouble, you let me know. –
-戴上那个 -漂亮,漂亮给它点火花
– Wear that one. – Beautiful, beautiful. Give it some sparkle.
-这么漂亮的裙子 -哦,像这样?
– Such a pretty dress. – Oh, like this?
乔伊
Joey.
我希望 你可以做到的
I was hoping you could make it.
莫妮克
Monique.
-真是个聚会 -派对?
– Quite a party. – Party?
这只是个简单的聚会 直系亲属的
This is just a simple gathering of the immediate family.
路易吉的派对 必须在户外举♥行♥
Luigi’s parties have to be held outdoors.
他想见你
He wants to meet you.
马上回来
Be right back.
-嘿,你们玩得开心吗?我玩得很开心 –
– Hey, you guys having fun? I’m having a lot of fun. –
让我们抓住这一刻, 呵呵?来吧
Let’s capture the moment here, huh? Come on.
麦克斯,也许你 玩得太开心了
Max, maybe you’re having too much fun.
吃点东西
Eat something.
-我会在十点前给你一个好的八点 -留着吧我不多愁善感
– I’ll get you a nice eight by ten. – Keep it. I’m not sentimental.
我不这么认为
I didn’t think so.
进来吧
Come in.
-乔伊?布伦纳,路易吉?帕特罗维塔 -我的荣幸
– Joey Brenner, Luigi Patrovita. – My pleasure.
你喜欢接近 对我们的朋友?
You like getting close to our friend?
你想要这份工作 做得好,不是吗?
You want the job done right, don’t you?
-你发现了什么? -什么都没有
– What have you found out? – Nothing.
我想要你
I want you.
我们试过了, 记得?
We tried that, remember?
你跟我回家, 你什么都不欠
You come home with me, and you owe nobody nothing.
我欠你的, 我不会吗?
I’ll owe you, won’t I?
罗卡先生认为你会 一个不可能的附加
Mr. Rocca thinks you would make a won’thwhile addition…
-为了我们的各种努力 -我喜欢这样想
– to our various endeavors. – I like to think so.
-哦,你是个思想家 -有时候
– Oh, you’re a thinker. – Sometimes.
不足以让我 遇到任何麻烦
Not enough to get me into any trouble.