有人打扰过帕特罗维塔, 这把埋在沙砾坑里
Anybody bothers Patrovita, this one buries ’em in the gravel pit.
所以我们做了芝加哥的名人录你就是那个 在局里你想从我这里得到什么?
So we did Who’s Who In Chicago. You’re the one in the bureau. What do you want from me?
做,呃 你还记得我儿子吗?
Do, uh… Do you remember my son?
布莱尔是啊我们去了 和他一起打球
Blair. Yeah. We went to some ball games with him.
-是的,没错 -他加入了局里,是吗?
– Yeah, that’s right. – He joined the bureau, didn’t he?
是的
Yep.
他怎么样?
How is he?
死了
Dead.
我要巴罗维塔
I want Patrovita.
-他杀了布莱尔? -布莱尔在报道一名政♥府♥助理
– He killed Blair? – Blair was covering a government aide…
一个可能 把那个混♥蛋♥永远带走
a witness who could’ve put the bastard away forever.

No.
不,他有 有人来做
No, he had somebody do it.
一个小镇的治安官 你做不到的
There’s nothing that a small-town sheriff can do that you can’t.
哦,不,不局里 与此无关
Oh, no, no. The bureau has nothing to do with this.
不,我在融♥资♥ 这是我自己
No, I’m financing this myself.
我有45000美元 在储蓄方面
I have $45,000 in savings.
我要你进入帕特罗维塔 组织和破坏它
I want you to get inside the Patrovita organization and tear it up.
你觉得我长得像谁? 肮脏的哈利?
Who do you think I look like? Dirty Harry?
-我觉得你看起来很不讨人喜欢 -你有治疗方法吗?
– I think you look like an unappy man. – You have a cure?
可能的恢复
Possible reinstatement.
回到局里去
Get back into the bureau.
-嗯? -怎么做?
– Hmm? – How?
局里一直在找人 在帕特罗维塔家呆了一年
The bureau’s been trying to get somebody inside of Patrovita’s family for over a year…
但是 某处有个大漏洞
but there’s a big leak somewhere.
我们所有的人 继续被钉死
All our guys keep getting nailed.
所以除了我没人 会知道你的没人
That’s why no one but me will know about you. Nobody.
现在,你做得很好,你成功了, 你有一个很好的机会
Now, you do a good job, you pull this off, and you’ve got a great shot.
现在,你怎么说?
Now, what do you say?
你觉得我会 还是通过体♥检♥?
Do you think I’d still pass the physical?
我是卡明斯基,正在调查一次闯入 在石油储藏场
This is Kaminski, investigating a break-in at the Petrolcam storage yard.
罗杰,警长我们收到了
Roger, Sheriff. We copy.
我很抱歉你不得不自杀,孩子
I’m sorry you had to kill yourself off, kid…
但更安全 对每个人都是这样
but it’s safer for everybody that way.
顶部插槽 是Luigi Patrovita
The top slot is Luigi Patrovita.
他在那里已经20多年了 他很聪明
He’s been up there for over 20 years. He’s smart.
埋葬了行军乐队 他在哪里
Buried a marching band getting where he is.
他的右臂 一个叫罗卡的人
His right arm is a guy named Rocca.
他会为了桌上的残羹剩饭而杀人
He’d kill for table scraps.
你密切注视着他
Him you watch close.
假身份证对应 对一个男人
The false I.D. Corresponds to a guy…
在N.C.I.电脑里 带着坏记录
in the N.C.I. Computer with a bad rap sheet.
电♥话♥号♥码 是个安全的房♥子
The phone number is a safe house…
电♥话♥答录机 是为了捕捉你的公告
where an answering machine is set up to catch your bulletins.
初期费用25000美元; 如果你需要更多
There’s $25,000 for initial expenses; more if you need it.
那个矮脸蛋的家伙是个新来的孩子 他的名字叫“锤子”拉曼斯基
The squat-face guy is a new kid on the block. His name is “Hammer” Lamanski.
他一直在咬人 帕特罗维塔派的一小块
He’s been biting off little pieces of Patrovita’s pie.
对他造成伤害 可能是你最快的方法
Doing damage to him is probably your quickest way…
为了吸引火星人的眼球
to catch the big mars eye.
记住,有个漏洞
Remember, there’s a leak.
他就是那个 是谁杀了布莱尔
He’s the one who got Blair killed.
他是我想要的人
He’s the one I want.
好吧,芝加哥见
Well, see ya in Chicago.
大玩家,8号♥!
Big player, number eight!
下注下注 下注
Place your bets. Place your bets. Place your bets.
下注 下注
Place your bets. Place your bets.
所有人都赌输了 所有人都赌输了
All bets down. All bets down.
掷骰子!
Throw the dice!
七个!你输了 过来换个号♥码
Seven! You lose. Come and get another number.
过来拿 另一个号♥码
Come and get another number.
我觉得桌子不直 我想见拉曼斯基先生
I don’t think the table is straight. I want to see Mr. Lamanski.
他不在身边,伙计还有所有的失败者 别以为桌子是直的
He’s not around, pal. And all losers don’t think a table is straight.
我还是对的
I’m still right.
哦,该死!是啊?那又怎么样? 看起来桌子修好了
Oh, shit.! Yeah? So what? Looks like the table’s fixed.
这张桌子修好了!你这个混♥蛋♥!嘿,看 就这样!真是胡说八道!那是我的钱!
This table’s fixed.! You scumbag.! Hey, look at that.! That’s bullshit.! That’s my money.!
-魔法还是磁铁? -鲁迪!鲁迪!
– Magic or magnet? – Rudy! Rudy!
嘿,你!滚开!
Hey, you! Get outta here!
快滚! 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Scram! Who the fuck are you?
嘿!等等!
Hey! Wait up!
伙计们,一定要把烂摊子收拾干净 在你下班前,好吗?
Guys, make sure to clean up the mess before you knock off, okay?
我要杀了 那个混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna kill that bastard.
请原谅我你能动一下吗 稍微偏向一边?
Excuse me. Could you move to the side a little bit?
-你的灯 -谢谢你
– Your lights. – Thank you.
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
它花了我们很多钱 像这样聚在一起
It’s costing us a lot of money to get together like this…
因为现在是我的时间 是不会比你多的
because now my time is won’th as much as yours.
-价值更高 -嗯?
– Worth more. – Hmm?
-你得到的更少 -我给了你这次谈话的礼貌
– You got less of it. – I gave you the courtesy of this talk…
因为你工作 对我来说很久了
because you worked for me a long time.
就像我说的, 把所有东西都关上然后出去
Like I said, close down everything and get out…
或者有一天早上你 会死掉的
or one morning you are gonna wake up dead.
路易吉,我有员工,有义务 我们两个都有很多
Luigi, I got employees, obligations… There’s plenty for both of us.
没有“我们两个” 只有我
There’s no “both of us.” There’s just me.
-你有两天时间 -然后呢?回去为你工作?
– You got two days. – And then what? Back to work for you?
你不在这附近工作 对我来说
You don’t work around here anymore for me…
或者任何人
or anybody.
奥吉,我们搬一个出去
Auggie, let’s move one out.
– -你明白了
– – You got it.
趴下!快走!
Get down! Move it!
该死的拉曼斯基!到底是谁 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的认为他是吗?
Fucking Lamanski! Who the hell does that son of a bitch think he is?
-他以为这样就能把我带走? -来吧!
– He thinks he can take me outjust like that? – Come on.!
那个混♥蛋♥疯了!
That bastard’s crazy!
他是个业余爱好者! 他没有从我身上学到什么!
He’s a fucking amateur! He learned nothing from me!
-我还是很好,对吧? -是的
– I’m still okay, right? – Yeah.
只是浪费 该死的子弹
Just a waste of fucking bullets.
托尼是个好孩子
Tony was a good kid.
确保你得到 很好的替代品
Make sure you get a good replacement for him.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
-嘿,你开错车了,伙计 -闭嘴
– Hey, you got the wrong car, pal. – Shut up.
嘿,你知道的 它属于谁?
Hey, you know who it belongs to?
是的,一个可能会死的人 在它超出保修期之前
Yeah, a guy who is probably gonna be dead before it’s out of warranty.
-你在这里干什么? -在等你开车
– What are you doing here? – Waiting for you. Drive.
-你想要什么? -把你所有的珠宝都摘下来
– What do you want? – Take off all your jewelry.
-你知道这些东西是谁买♥♥的吗? -马丁?拉曼斯基
– Do you know who bought all this stuff? – Martin Lamanski.
他对珠宝很有鉴赏力, 但你对男人的品味很差
He has good taste in jewelry, but you’ve a rotten taste in men.
来吧
Come on.
会弄乱你的头发
Gonna mess up your hair.
好样的女孩继续前进
Attagirl. Keep going.
该死的! 你吃了我的午饭,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Fuckir shit! You took my lunch, you son of a bitch!
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
– -向下
– – Down.
-没有下降 -嘿,我不是警♥察♥
– There is no down. – Hey, I’m not a cop.
我是个球员
I’m a player.
-给我一杯马丁尼 -给你拿杯喝的?
– A martini on me. – Get you a drink?
-哦,酒保 -是的,先生,一个马纳塔人
– Oh, bartender. – Yes, sir, a Manattan.
是的,另一个
Yeah, another one.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
几分钟 和罗卡先生在一起
Couple of minutes with Mr. Rocca.
-不可能 -告诉他我是拉曼斯基屁♥股♥上的痛
– Not possible. – Tell him I’m the pain in Lamanski’s ass.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
-你在摩根和公♥司♥工作,对吧? -理查德应该来见我们的
– You’re working for Morgan and Company, right? – Richard’s supposed to meet us.
女士们先生们, 下注
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.
卡?
Cards?
-失败能改善你的性格 -胜利能改善你的衣橱
– Losing improves your character. – Winning improves your wardrobe.
再次下注, 女士们先生们
Again, place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
-卡片? –
– Cards? –
-进去吧 –
– Go on in. –
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
约瑟夫?布伦纳 乔伊
Joseph P. Brenner… Joey.
你就是痛苦 在拉曼斯基的屁♥股♥里,嗯?
And you’re the pain in Lamanski’s ass, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!