Like I was trying to get away from something…
我在逃跑
trying to escape.
当时有点危险 我很害怕
There was some danger, and I was afraid.
我…
I was…
有个女孩
There was a girl.
对 有个女孩!
Yes, there was a girl!
雾散了
The mist is lifting.
看起来今天天气不错
Yes. It looks as if it will be a nice day after all.
你能帮我把行李送到车站等我吗?
Could you take the luggage to the station and wait for me?
时间还早 我可以走去车站
I’ve lots of time. I think I’d like to walk.
好的 女士 我在车站报摊等你
Right you are, ma’am. I’ll wait for you by the newsstand.
你现在就走吗?我真希望你还会再来
You’re leaving us now? I do hope you’ll come and see us again.
恐怕最近不会了
Not very soon, I’m afraid.
– 我2点的船去南美 – 真的?你真幸福
– I’m sailing for South America at 2:00. – You are? My, I envy you.
你真的走路去车站吗?
Are you sure you’d prefer to walk to the station?
是的
Yes. Such a pretty walk.
我曾经在这里住过 你知道吗?好多年以前
I used to live here, you know, years ago.
德温特夫人在这里的时候 你认识她吗?
Mrs. Deventer’s time. Did you know her?
不是很熟 她3年前就死了
No, not very well. She died three years ago.
艾伯特已经告诉过我了
So Albert was telling me.
德温特夫人 她是个好人 很多人问起过她
She was quite a character, Mrs. Deventer. Lots of people ask after her.
几分钟前还有位先生…
There was a gentleman in here a few minutes ago…
问起德温特夫人和老牧师
asking after Mrs. Deventer and the old vicar.
真的?我要走了 我不想赶的太急
Really? I should be going. I don’t want to have to hurry.
再见 巴尼斯小姐 谢谢你
Goodbye, Miss Barnes. Thank you.
– 祝你旅途愉快 – 谢谢
– I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful trip. – Thank you.
你刚才说有位先生问起过德温特夫人吗?
Did you say a gentleman was asking for Mrs. Deventer?
是的 小姐 他还问起过老牧师
Yes, miss, and the old vicar.
就是达拉谟先生 你知道他现在住在七橡树
That’s Mr. Durham, you know. He lives at Seven Oaks.
现在泊利先生是我们的新牧师
Mr. Pauly’s our vicar now.
– 那位先生也住这里吗? – 没有
– Is the gentleman staying here? – No.
他正在找一座小屋 他说多年前他曾在这里租过房♥
He was looking for a cottage. Said he used to rent one here years ago.
他说那座小屋就在教堂附近
He remembered it was near the church.
他是你的朋友吗?小姐
Was he a friend of yours, miss?
对不起
Excuse me.
史密斯?
Smithy?
史密斯!
Oh, Smithy!
亲爱的!
Darling!
保拉!
Paula!