I sent my man for you.
我派人找你
You and the girl must disappear.
你和那个女孩必须躲起来
We have a place in the hold.
我们有个地方
Come on, go, go, go.
快点 去
Come on, go, my friend, go.
快 朋友 快去
Where is Dr. Jones?
琼斯博士在哪里?
What’s the big idea?
什么事这么重要?
Let go!
走!
Don’t you touch me.
不要碰我
What about Jones?
琼斯怎样了?
There’s no trace yet, sir.
没有他的行踪
Jones is dead.
琼斯死了
I killed him.
我杀了他
He was of no use to us.
他对我们没有用处了
This girl, however, has certain value where we’re headed.
但这个女的对我们要去的地方 有特别的用处
She’ll bring a very good price.
能卖♥♥个好价钱
Mmm?
嗯?
Herr Colonel, that cargo you’ve taken
上校先生 这是你的货
if it’s your goal, go in peace with it,
你要就拿去
but leave us the girl.
把这女的留给我们
It would reduce our loss on this trip.
这会多少减少我们这趟旅行的损失
Savage!
野蛮人!
You are not in the position to ask for anything.
你没资格要求什么
We will take what we wish.
我们要拿什么就拿什么
And then decide whether or not to blow your ship from the water.
然后再决定是否炸了你的船
The girl goes with me.
这个女的跟我走
She’ll be part of my compensation.
她可以作为我的部分补偿
I’m sure your fuhrer would approve.
我想你们的元首会同意的
If she fails to please me,
如果她不能令我满意
you may do with her as you wish.
可任你处置
I will waste no more time with her now.
我不会再在她身上浪费时间了
Excuse me.
对不起
I can’t find Mr. Jones, Captain.
船长 我找不到琼斯博士
I’ve looked everywhere.
我已经到处找到了
He’s got to be here somewhere.
他一定在这里某个地方
Look again.
再找找
I found him. Where?
我找到他了 哪儿?
There.
那儿
The altar has been prepared in accordance with your radio instructions, sir.
根据你的无线电指示 祭坛已经准备好了
Good.
好的
Take the Ark there immediately.
把法柜马上送去
Monsieur…
先生…
I am uncomfortable with the thought of this…
我有点不舒服 因为想起这个…
Jewish ritual.
犹太人的宗教仪式
Are you sure it’s necessary?
你确信这是必需的么?
Let me ask you this:
让我问问你
Would you be more comfortable opening the Ark in Berlin,
到柏林再打开这个法柜是否更妥当一点?
for your fuhrer?
为了你的元首?
Finding out, only then, if the sacred pieces of the Covenant are inside?
查明圣约的碎片是否在里面
Knowing, only then, whether you have accomplished your mission,
只有那时才知道我们是否完成了任务
and obtained the one true Ark?
是否拿到了真正的法柜
Hello!
喂!
Jones.
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯!
I’m going to blow up the Ark, Rene.
我要炸了这个法柜 雷内
Your persistence surprises even me.
你的顽固甚至使我惊讶
You’re going to give mercenaries a bad name.
你败坏了外国雇佣兵的名誉
Dr. Jones…
琼斯博士…
surely you don’t think you can escape from this island.
你当然不会以为你能逃出这个岛
That depends on how reasonable we’re all willing to be.
那要看我们是不是都愿意讲理?
All I want is the girl.
我只要这个女的
If we refuse?
如果我们拒绝呢?
Then your fuhrer has no prize.
那么你们元首也就得不到战利品
Okay, stand back.
好 大家往后站
All of you, stand back.
大家都往后站
Stand back.
后退
Okay, Jones.
好的 琼斯
You win!
你赢了!
Blow it up.
炸吧
Yes, blow it up!
是的 炸吧!
Blow it back to God.
炸还给上帝
All your life has been spent
你穷极一生
in pursuit of archaeological relics.
都在寻找考古文物
Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations.
法柜是最稀有的
You want to see it open as well as I.
你我都愿意打开来看看
Indiana…
印第安那…
we are simply passing through history.
我们只是历史过客
This…
这个…
This is history.
这就是历史
Do as you will.
随便你干吧
Marion, don’t look at it.
玛丽安 不要看它
Shut your eyes, Marion.
闭上眼睛 玛丽安
Don’t look at it, no matter what happens.
不要看 不管发生什么事
Ah…
啊…
It’s beautiful!
太美了!
Indy?
印第?
Don’t look, Marion!
不要看 玛丽安!
Keep your eyes shut!
闭上眼睛!
Marion.
玛丽安
You’ve done your country a great service, and we thank you
感谢你为国家立了大功
and we trust you found the settlement satisfactory.
我们相信你对这样解决很满意
Oh, the money’s fine.
钱倒不少
The situation’s totally unacceptable.
情况完全不行
Well, gentlemen,
先生们
I guess that just about wraps it up.
这和我想的差不多
Where is the Ark?
法柜在哪里?
I thought we’d settled that.
我想我们已经放好它了
The Ark is somewhere very safe.
法柜在一个很安全的地方
From whom?
为了防谁?
The Ark is a source of unspeakable power
法柜有神奇的力量
and it has to be researched.
必须研究
And it will be, I assure you, Dr. Brody,
会的 我向你保证 柏迪博士
Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士
We have top men working on it right now.
我们现在有高级人员在研究
Who?
谁?
Top men.
高级人员
Hey, what happened?
嗨 怎么了?
You don’t look very happy.
你好象不高兴
Fools. Bureaucratic fools.
这些官僚笨蛋
What’d they say?
他们说什么?
They don’t know what they’ve got there.
他们不知道那是什么东西
Well, I know what I’ve got here.
我知道我这里有什么
Come on.
来吧
I’ll buy you a drink.
我请你喝一杯
You know…
你知道…
a drink?
一杯?