Well, whatever you’re doing, do it faster.
不管你做什么 你得快点
Ah…
啊…
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Through that wall.
穿过这堵墙
Just get ready to run, whatever happens to me.
准备快跑 不要管我
What do you mean by that?
什么意思?
Indy!
印第!
Damn it! Don’t you leave me down here by myself!
该死! 别让我一个人留在这里!
Indy!
印第!
Here we go!
来啦
Get ready!
准备好!
Indy, the torch is going out!
印第 火把要灭了!
Indy?
印第?
Marion!
玛丽安!
Look. Look.
看 看
They’re going to fly it out of here.
他们想用飞机把它运走
When that Ark gets loaded,
等把法柜装上
we’re already going to be on the plane.
我们就在飞机上了
Ah, monsieur, let us toast our success in the desert.
先生们 让我们来祝贺沙漠中的胜利
To the Ark.
为法柜干杯
When we are very far from here.
当我们远离这里的时候
That will do.
这就会发生
Hey, you now… come here!
嗨 来这里!
Come here!
这里!
Indy!
印第!
Stay with the Ark! Stay with the Ark!
守着法柜! 守着法柜!
Look out!
小心!
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Marion.
玛丽安
In here! Up here!
这里! 上来
Indy, come on!
印第 快!
Hold on!
坚持!
Move up! It’s gonna blow up!
上升! 它开始上升了!
It’s stuck! Indy!
它被粘住了! 印第!
I can’t push it off!
这东西脱不开!
It’s stuck!
它很粘!
Turn it! Turn it! It’s stuck!
转动它 不能动了
Turn it there!
转动它!
Never mind! Get back! Get back!
没关系! 往后退! 往后退!
Get the Ark away from this place immediately.
马上把法柜带走
Have it put on the truck.
把它放上卡车
We’ll fly it out of Cairo.
我们马上飞离开罗
And Gobler, I want plenty of protection.
高伯尔 我需要足够的保护
Jones.
琼斯
Holy smoke, my friends,
朋友们
I… I’m so pleased you’re not dead!
我… 我真高兴你们没死
Indy, Indy, we have no time.
印第 印第 我们没时间了
If you still want the Ark,
如果你还想要法柜
it is being loaded onto a truck for Cairo.
它正被装上卡车 运往开罗
Truck?
卡车?
What truck?
什么卡车?
Let’s go!
走!
Get back to Cairo.
回开罗
Get us some transport to England
给我们些回英国的交通工具
boat, plane, anything.
船 飞机 什么都行
Meet me at Omar’s.
在奥马尔家和我见面
Be ready for me.
帮我准备
I’m going after that truck.
我去追卡车
How?
怎么追?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
I’m making this up as I go.
一路追一路想
Ew!
噢!
Idiot! Idiot!
白♥痴♥! 真是白♥痴♥!
Everything at last has been arranged.
一切都安排好了
The Ark?
法柜呢?
Is on board.
在船上了
Nothing is lacking, now that you’re here.
你们来了 什么都齐了
Or what is left of you.
你左边的是谁?
You trust these guys?
你相信这些家伙么?
Yes.
是的
Mr. Katanga.
卡坦嘎先生
Mr. Katanga, these are my friends.
卡坦嘎先生 这些是我的朋友
They are my family.
他们是我的家人
I will hear of it if they are not treated well.
如果不好好待他们 我会知道的
My cabin is theirs.
我的船是他们的
Mr. Jones…
琼斯先生…
I’ve heard a lot about you, sir.
我听过你很多事
Your appearance is exactly the way I imagined.
你的模样跟我想的正一样
Good-bye.
再见
Look out for each other.
保重
I am already missing you.
我已经开始想你了
You’re my good friend.
你是我的好朋友
Sallah.
萨拉
That is for Fayah…
这是给菲雅…
that is for your children…
这是给你的孩子们的…
and this is for you.
这是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
A British tar is a soaring soul
英国空军令人敬畏
As free as a mountain bird
就像山上的鸟儿那样自♥由♥自在
His energetic fist should be ready to…
他应该准备好铁拳…
…a dictator…
…对付独♥裁♥者…
Where did you go?
你去哪里呢?
I’m cleaning up.
我在洗脸
Where’d you get that?
你的睡衣哪里来的?
From him.
从他那
Who him?
谁?
Katanga.
卡坦嘎
l got a feeling I’m not the first woman
我感觉这船上有别的女人
ever to travel with these pirates.
和这些海盗一起航行
It’s lovely.
很可爱
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
真的
What’d you say?
你说什么?
Wait… I don’t need any help.
慢点… 我不需要任何帮助!
You know you do.
你知道你要的
You’re not the man I knew ten years ago.
你和十年前我认识的你不一样了
It’s not the years, honey, it’s the mileage.
这不是年龄的关系 这是一段一段经历
You are…
你是…
Please, I don’t need a nurse.
我不需要看护
I just want to sleep. Don’t be such a baby.
我只想睡一下 别象个小孩一样
Marion, leave me alone.
玛丽安 让我一人待着
What is this here? Go away.
这是什么? 走开
Yes, it hurts.
是的 疼
Ow!
哎哟!
Well, goddamn it, Indy, where doesn’t it hurt?
该死 印第 到底哪儿不痛?
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
This isn’t too bad.
这还不太坏
Here.
这里
Jones…
琼斯…
Jones?
琼斯?
We never seem to get a break, do we?
我们好象从来没有歇过
What is it?
什么事?
Engines have stopped.
引擎停了
I’m going to go check.
我去检查一下
What’s happening?
什么事?
We have most important friends.
我们有些最重要的朋友
Holy shit.
妈的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!